All Good Things...

Fulcrum

It is with heavy heart that I declare my intentions to exit the Night's Watch, and with it, the Game of Thrones sphere of this game. 

There are many reasons for my decision. Some are political: I did not feel my contributions were heard, some actions made by the leadership were questionable. Others are military: this sphere has been targeted numerous times throughout my residency. But my main reason for my decision to leave is not because resentment, it is simply that I wish to explore the alliance network more. I would like to transcend from my current position as a learner and former government member. 

Throughout my residency in this sphere, I had many memorable experiences. I served as General-Secretary of the Terran Republic, and while the alliance emphasized the ideas of democratic leadership, my rule was exercised with emergency powers, effectively giving me complete control. It was a learning experience. I played a key role in the merge into the Night's Watch, as well as its planning. And during my time as a government member in the Night's Watch, I tried my best to be the voice of reason within the halls of bureaucracy.

I have made the decision to move to the most interesting alliance of Vox Populi. They have invited me over to their alliance numerous times, and I have decided to give the opportunity a try. 

That is not to say that all the good people I have met in the Terran Republic, the Night's Watch, Valyria, and Seven Kingdoms are in vain. While no longer in diplomatic partnership, it is my greatest intention to continue any friendship that remains between them and I. Any government secrets shall remain confidential no matter how I end up, and I have removed myself from all records. I still have the utmost respect for those I have worked with.

A final salute to the GoT sphere, which has nurtured and educated me, which I cannot thank enough.

o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7

Best of luck to the Night's Watch, Valyria, Seven Kingdoms, and all other alliances in the sphere.

2016/04/26 –

mIjXiMx.gif

Unreleased Bad Company advert, circa 2018