The Ice Dragon Accords

Alexia

The Ice Dragon Accords

MDP

Above the palace courtyard, two dragons circle each other, one an iridescent shade of ice blue who breathed ice and the other a fiery shade of red who breathed fire. Below, Valyria and Polaris stood, dressed in their official royal garments. The purpose of the meeting was straightforward.

“I’m glad we’ve come to an agreement.†Valyria spoke first.

Polaris replied. “Indeed. Let us reiterate the terms of our agreement for the benefit of all in our presence.â€

Valyria then began to read from the scroll:

1.  Valyria and Polaris agree to keep each other updated on what is going on in both alliances. They both agree that keeping track of each other is rather difficult so it would be much easier if people were designated to update the other alliance.

2. Valyria and Polaris agree not to attack each other. Any disputes will be handled privately.

3. Should either alliance be attacked, Valyria and Polaris agree that they are obligated to defend each other.

4. Valyria and Polaris agree that if the deal is cancelled, the alliance who cancelled it should inform the other 24 hours before making it public, after which a NAP will be maintained for 72 hours.

“This is the agreement between Valyria and Polaris.†Polaris declared.

Valyria finished the thought. “The Ice Dragon Accords shall go into effect immediately.â€

The two dragons landed behind them. Valyria and Polaris shook hands and returned to their kingdoms for celebration.

Signed Polaris

AlmightyGrub - Emperor

EaTeMuP - Regent

Alexia - Minister of Truth

Kreigskoenig - Minister of Peace

WSxPhoenix - Minister of Love

Dendarii - Minister of Plenty

Signed Valyria

Verin, Dragonlord of the Exterior

Jakeman, Dragonlord of the Interior

Bluebear, Dragonlord Commander

• Upvote 5

Alexia - Eternal Empress - Empire of Zah'Aharon

ghghghghghghg.gif.c48e7880bc1c5290f032d0fe3d3c8b22.gif

That was more or less what I was gonna say... That and the fact that Kastor is the new Greatkitteh, announcing treaties before they're official. o/ 

I blame Polaris for deciding to release one treaty a day for 4 days instead of just doing them all at once.

The first 3 announcements could have been done in one. Polaris isn't very efficient apparently.

XLL3z4T.gif

“This is the agreement between Valyria and Polaris.†Polaris declared.

Hmm, I'm not so sure about this part :v

Well, we knew it was coming, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't congratulate you less! So good luck to both alliances.

• Upvote 1

Congrats to both and Alexia you are becoming a nice forum poster  :)  :)  :)  ;)

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

I blame Polaris for deciding to release one treaty a day for 4 days instead of just doing them all at once.

The first 3 announcements could have been done in one. Polaris isn't very efficient apparently.

Gotta stretch out those 15 minutes of fame, man.
xzhPlEh.png?1

That was more or less what I was gonna say... That and the fact that Kastor is the new Greatkitteh, announcing treaties before they're official. o/

I only rushed UPN gov annoucememts and two DOWs

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-