Why are there only far right people in this sub

Ogaden

Believe that the free market will provide the clean and energy efficient evironment you envision.

i-want-to-believe.jpg

But I can just see the fossil fuel corporate boards continuing to buy clean energy patents to make sure they never see the light of day.

Duke of House Greyjoy

Hey, I'd cut a deal with the nationalists, can we agree to fix the environment?  If so, I'll let ya do what ya want to the Muslims and Mexicans.

Or does your one-culture utopia vision for our country also include all of us choking to death on its air?

I myself am a big supporter of green energy as self dependence is very important. No reason the coasts can't have wind turbines and houses can't be fitted with solar panels. Can't rely on the free market holy ghost for this however so the government would need to invest in producing and researching such green energies (don't want Chinese made Solar Panels naturally). Should be no issue with patents as I support the nationalisation of all energy companies and foreign ones can deal with it.

• Upvote 1

Hey, I'd cut a deal with the nationalists, can we agree to fix the environment?  If so, I'll let ya do what ya want to the Muslims and Mexicans.

Or does your one-culture utopia vision for our country also include all of us choking to death on its air?

I would agree to not remove the EPA and let it regulate some stuff. I don't like the switch to green or die type stuff. I don't agree with that one city in California (I can't remember which) that required all buildings (new and old) be fitted with solar panels. I do support tax incentives for having solar, though. 

Definitely don't want to get to China-tier air. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png