Why are there only far right people in this sub

Ogaden

Cause most of the people (americans) on here decide that because they are permitted to have free speech and blah blah blah, that it should translate into "Freedom to be a Bag-of-D1cks".

Plus it's the internet. I guarantee that 98% of the racist people on here are cowards in real life that can only talk crap like this because they aren't face to face on here.

I'm not racist and this labeling of anyone who opposes such things as one has devalued the whole thing to the point we're at now.

Its a matter of bravery to you? If your Liberal views got you stabbed and your family attacked would you be saying them openly? Please tell us you would. Its called the Silent Majority for a reason, we simply need a leader (with plenty of bodyguards) and when we get one, as imperfect as he or she might well be, then our voice becomes very loud indeed. 

I feel like I consistently post a center-left counterpoint to the alt-right views on here.  I'm just not as prolific as roz, for example.  And I hardly ever post new topics, just responding to the insane shit they post.

The irony being I'm more left wing than you but as apparently the opposing of immigration and fanatics overpowers everything else I'm a right wing extremist. This being why left wing parties in a lot of places are falling apart in their number of supporters. People want the left wing stuff but with none of this mass immigration, fanatic loving, and the sheer pathetic weakness so they're going to Fascistic parties and who can blame them.

Right, one topic compared to dozens or hundreds by our prolific posters.

Also, its still a fair point.  Black man with gun = "shoot his ass."  White man with gun ="Sir, do you have a permit for that weapon"

By the way, implicit bias is in no way a law enforcement only issue, nor is it a sign of a conscious decision to be a racist.  EVERYONE, including black men, find black men more threatening then white men, even doing the exact same thing in the exact same circumstances.  I'm not demonizing police, just pointing out the right to bear arms might as well be a right to get shot by jumpy LEOs if you're black.  It doesn't make you a bad person if you perceive threat that isn't there, but it does suggest more training is a good idea.

American LEOs are under-paid, under-educated and under-trained. 

Duke of House Greyjoy

Right, one topic compared to dozens or hundreds by our prolific posters.

Also, its still a fair point.  Black man with gun = "shoot his ass."  White man with gun ="Sir, do you have a permit for that weapon"

By the way, implicit bias is in no way a law enforcement only issue, nor is it a sign of a conscious decision to be a racist.  EVERYONE, including black men, find black men more threatening then white men, even doing the exact same thing in the exact same circumstances.  I'm not demonizing police, just pointing out the right to bear arms might as well be a right to get shot by jumpy LEOs if you're black.  It doesn't make you a bad person if you perceive threat that isn't there, but it does suggest more training is a good idea.

American LEOs are under-paid, under-educated and under-trained. 

Under-educated in what? I ask because you could have simply stuck with the one, under-trained. 

Its fine to think of everyone as the same whenever they do the same amount of stuff but when one groups does more of it and you can identify that then it is acceptable because it is risk analysis, don't be stupid by not paying attention to things that increase the probability of danger. 

Probability is racist and sexist now I think.

Edited by Lightning

IpHGyGc.png

Plus it's the internet. I guarantee that 98% of the racist people on here are cowards in real life that can only talk crap like this because they aren't face to face on here.

People of other races are just as capable as you in determining what is and isn't racist; they don't need you telling them. Please stop being racist. 

• Upvote 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

I'm not far-right. I'm like left of center according to American standards, right according to European politics.

Though I occasionally like playing foaming-at-the-mouth Ayn Rand gun-slinging whore or a puff-the-magic-dragon smoking commie trying to overthrow the neolibralism novo ordo (just to mess with Roz). That doesn't mean that I am those things :P

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

I would say because educated folks have better places to go to in order to have an intelligent discussion.

Trying to do so here is like using facts in a fox news comments section.

"Educated" and "Intelligent" sadly have become buzzwords and lost their original meaning.

Replace those with "Elitist" and "Opinionated" considering colleges have been teaching opinion pieces as opposed to offering any actual content. My family has forked out tens of thousands of dollars to what our kids have been disappointed with, calling the college level education system the most expensive day care centers in the world. So, if this is what you refer to as those "educated folks" then by all means, go find a "Safe Zone" to chat about those "uneducated troglodytes" while patting yourselves on the back.

Fox News sucks. So does every other media outlet.

• Upvote 2

I would say because educated folks have better places to go to in order to have an intelligent discussion.

Trying to do so here is like using facts in a fox news comments section.

Every so called "educated" (aka Ivory Tower Elitist) guy thats come along and tried has gotten dismantled because ultimately what they push is flawed, failing, and anybody with open eyes can see it.

People of other races are just as capable as you in determining what is and isn't racist; they don't need you telling them. Please stop being racist. 

:I How am I being racist by calling racist people racist? 

d0r0WcS.gif

Honestly, after the "what's wrong with nerve gassing the ghettos" I stopped coming because this place is a cesspool of neo-Nazis and any dissenting opinion gets you ranted at and personally insulted.

Literally the fifth post in this thread is "take your feelings over to tumblr".  What's the point of coming here if you're going to be bombarded with nonsense like that?  There's no point in actual debate here, it's just a neo-Nazi circlejerk.  I'd cal it an alt-right circlejerk but "alt-right" is just politically correct neo-Nazi.

• Upvote 2

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

Honestly, after the "what's wrong with nerve gassing the ghettos" I stopped coming because this place is a cesspool of neo-Nazis and any dissenting opinion gets you ranted at and personally insulted.

Literally the fifth post in this thread is "take your feelings over to tumblr".  What's the point of coming here if you're going to be bombarded with nonsense like that?  There's no point in actual debate here, it's just a neo-Nazi circlejerk.  I'd cal it an alt-right circlejerk but "alt-right" is just politically correct neo-Nazi.

The Roz accepts your surrender and submission. 

The Roz accepts your surrender and submission. 

Leaving to go talk to people who aren't you isn't surrender, it's leaving you to your safe space where any dissenting opinion isn't allowed.  Sorry, hon, but being enough of an annoying prick to drive everyone else away isn't victory - it means you're being left behind.

Edited by Sargun
  • Upvote 1

Leaving to go talk to people who aren't you isn't surrender, it's leaving you to your safe space where any dissenting opinion isn't allowed.  Sorry, hon, but being enough of an annoying prick to drive everyone else away isn't victory - it means you're being left behind.

Thank Labes someone finally says this.

d0r0WcS.gif

Your opinion is allowed but that doesn't mean we will not dissect it, we will take it apart and shove it back at you which will ultimately result in you leaving because you aren't open minded. 

I for one welcome close minded leftists posting since its rather boring otherwise, that Rahl guy and Kemal were entertaining but ultimately logic prevailed and they lost badly. 

Don't be a sourpuss simply because you can't think logical.

"You're all just neo-Nazi's, please stop" Great logic there mate, you got us good. 

If this is the best you have to offer I'm afraid we're better off intellectually if you leave, entertainment wise we're worst off. 

Edited by Lightning
  • Upvote 1

IpHGyGc.png

The common words of those who have (repeatedly) lost. Left behind? Wrong side of history? All elitist bunk for you to feel better about yourself and your bankrupt beliefs. You guys are afraid to tangle with the Roz now because the Roz has repeatedly dismantled the lot of you and events have been happening just as I foresaw, all things that I was laughed at for saying (whose laughing now?). Oh but Roz is this and that they say in their hideaways, that I am not their equal when it is them who has had to hide away in shame at being beaten by the Roz time and again. On top of this you have the gall to say I have enforced a safe space here when... it is you who has ran away and created your own safe space where the nasty "Nazis" aren't around to show you reality. You couldn't make it up.

• Upvote 1

Your opinion is allowed but that doesn't mean we will not dissect it, we will take it apart and shove it back at you which will ultimately result in you leaving because you aren't open minded. 

I for one welcome close minded leftists posting since its rather boring otherwise, that Rahl guy and Kemal were entertaining but ultimately logic prevailed and they lost badly. 

Don't be a sourpuss simply because you can't think logical.

"You're all just neo-Nazi's, please stop" Great logic there mate, you got us good. 

If this is the best you have to offer I'm afraid we're better off intellectually if you leave, entertainment wise we're worst off. 

The problem is that you don't dissect anything - you all spout a bunch of garbage and yell incoherently, ignore actual facts and then when people get tired of being insulted you proclaim victory.  Neo-Nazis are not worth debating against.

The common words of those who have (repeatedly) lost. Left behind? Wrong side of history? All elitist bunk for you to feel better about yourself and your bankrupt beliefs. You guys are afraid to tangle with the Roz now because the Roz has repeatedly dismantled the lot of you and events have been happening just as I foresaw, all things that I was laughed at for saying (whose laughing now?). Oh but Roz is this and that they say in their hideaways, that I am not their equal when it is them who has had to hide away in shame at being beaten by the Roz time and again. On top of this you have the gall to say I have enforced a safe space here when... it is you who has ran away and created your own safe space where the nasty "Nazis" aren't around to show you reality. You couldn't make it up.

By "left behind" I was referring to how I can just go to literally any other website and have the same discussion with people who are actually interested in real debate, not refer to some sort of progressive "you're on the wrong side of history" jab.  You literally couldn't even respond to my post without inventing some kind of insult in there to call yourself an oppressed minority to justify your safe space.

It's okay, Roz.  We get it - nobody else lets you spout your racist, neo-Nazi agenda except the mods here, who think that their misinterpreted idea of "free speech" (which doesn't apply here, but I digress) should trump the ability to have an actual discourse. That doesn't mean those of us here are going to listen, just because you're allowed.

Edited by Sargun
  • Upvote 1

What actual facts? You ain't got no facts. 

You literally couldn't even respond to my post without inventing some kind of insult in there to call yourself an oppressed minority to justify your safe space.

Ok so you can attack him but he's not allowed to attack you, that's fair. 

We get it - nobody else lets you spout your racist, neo-Nazi agenda except the mods here, who think that their misinterpreted idea of "free speech" (which doesn't apply here, but I digress) should trump the ability to have an actual discourse.

Honestly I would take you more serious if you used more buzzwords. 

I'm not sure how the mods operate but I think its facts>feelings which is why the leftists are probably so annoyed and whine, perhaps its something else, maybe its just neutrality. To a leftist any speech from opposing people is being a racist neo-Nazi so its hard to say. 

Edited by Lightning

IpHGyGc.png

I agree with your post. However, you contribute just as much tripe you are accusing the others of indulging in by invoking gutter phraseology such as "Neo-Nazi" and adding "circlejerk". No one here is actually a Nazi, nor bring back the spirit of a Holocaust and to accuse others of literally doing so by accusation is just as childish. Pluck the plank from your own eye, the lot of you who accuse in such manner. This type of stupidity and garbage is why our divide in this nation is deep and wide. Shame on the whole lot of you.

The reason it may appear those with "far right" opinions are the main people here is because the facts are on our side, those who disagree have no ground to stand on and resort quickly to insults, some leave because they can't win since they have no facts, others are beaten into oblivion by the facts.

• Upvote 1

IpHGyGc.png

The reason it may appear those with "far right" opinions are the main people here is because the facts are on our side, those who disagree have no ground to stand on and resort quickly to insults, some leave because they can't win since they have no facts, others are beaten into oblivion by the facts.

Lol wut?

I hope to god you are joking... That's some "Pot calling the kettle black" bologna if I've ever seen it.

Have you ever read through any of your responses throughout any thread ever?

You and Roz have like the highest amount of name calling out of anyone I've ever dealt with... Which is saying something considering I work with middle schoolers.

d0r0WcS.gif

"you are a name-caller"

this stuff writes itself

Through that logic, Lighting and Roz are basically perfect beings whom never do wrong?

This shit is like some elementary school-grade bolognium.

Quite frankly I hate coming on the OWF anymore because everything turns into that whole School-bully crap.

"You are what I call you, and anything that you say verifies you as such, but not me, I'm the best."

And what do the mods and Alex do? Absolute dick! They shove their heads so far up their ass that everything sounds like crap. 

And what can we do to change that? Absolutely nothing. Anytime someone tries to make a change around here you asshats heckle to hell out of anyone until they don't want anything to do with this game.

Glad to be around "adults"

d0r0WcS.gif

I agree with your post. However, you contribute just as much tripe you are accusing the others of indulging in by invoking gutter phraseology such as "Neo-Nazi" and adding "circlejerk". No one here is actually a Nazi, nor bring back the spirit of a Holocaust and to accuse others of literally doing so by accusation is just as childish. Pluck the plank from your own eye, the lot of you who accuse in such manner. This type of stupidity and garbage is why our divide in this nation is deep and wide. Shame on the whole lot of you.

The alt-right are literal neo-Nazis.  The term "alt-right" was invented to describe people without calling them neo-Nazis.  Here are examples by credible mainstream sources (aka not wonky leftist blogs) showcasing the neo-Nazi tendencies of the alt-right, all within the last few months (aka not cherry-picked articles from years ago):

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/21/us/alt-right-salutes-donald-trump.html

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/what-do-the-neo-nazis-and-white-supremacists-of-the-alt-right-movement-want/

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/22/white-nationalists-alt-right-nazi-language-trump

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/09/alt-right-leaders-we-aren-t-racist-we-just-hate-jews.html

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/15/steven-bannon-trump-chief-strategist-breitbart-white-house-dangerous

I'm sorry, but I'm going to call a spade a spade - alt-right people follow an ideology that was designed for, propagandized by, and evangelized with neo-Nazis, have their roots in neo-Nazi leaders, and even in the modern day do things like call for a "homeland" without Jews, say black people are inferior to white people, give Nazi salutes at public rallies, and much more publicly documented activities that are all neo-Nazi mainstays.

If you want to get upset that I'm calling them neo-Nazis, fine - you're allowed to.  That's not going to change the truth.