RIP Protectorate

Alan

New Pacific Order has issued their 72 hour notice for the removal of Avansies as their protectorate. They didn't want to see the beer bill I was going to send them so they dropped us.

We will be looking for a new protectorate as we need someone to help watch over our Hawaiian Pig Roasts.

http://gyazo.com/983a7b9a8326cef5be32327735f2bbcf

• Upvote 3

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

Pls papa Guilo don't let this discourage you, you're a fledgling alliance and these are just growing pains. Don't allow yourself to feel defeat because of the early turbulence. As much hate as you have had directed towards you and your alliance, groups like yours are a fundamentally good thing for the health and longevity of the game. Of course you're not going to just straight up integrate yourself into the !@#$ed up culture of the OWF and people getting angry at you for posting too many threads is ridiculous. How does posting lots of threads actually bring any harm to anyone? 

Anyway,

o/ Guilo

o/ Avansies

• Upvote 4

bw0643E.gif

Pls papa Guilo don't let this discourage you, you're a fledgling alliance and these are just growing pains. Don't allow yourself to feel defeat because of the early turbulence. As much hate as you have had directed towards you and your alliance, groups like yours are a fundamentally good thing for the health and longevity of the game. Of course you're not going to just straight up integrate yourself into the !@#$ed up culture of the OWF and people getting angry at you for posting too many threads is ridiculous. How does posting lots of threads actually bring any harm to anyone? 

Anyway,

o/ Guilo

o/ Avansies

That's not really the issue here on its own though. It's that he was doing it and also then called us out despite his successor(I guess soon to be predecessor) only having asked for help on one raid a few days ago with no communication about other raids in the past few days. We countered the raider in that instance and it was enough to get them to back off and their previous leader, Malev aka Vedric,  asked us to peace it out.  Had they actually asked, we would have made an effort even if it was one of those sub 100 ns guys. From what I can tell, they're just not trying to make an effort and their focus is elsewhere. 

You should treaty with Guardians of Scotland. Then it'll be the first time in Orbis history where both alliances post individual announcements of the same treaty at once! o/

I'm still annoyed at them for creating an unneeded amount of unnecessary forum spam. That I originally was unnecessarily creating to forum a spam.... if that makes sense.

• Upvote 1

Eat them instead.

Seriously, why do Avansies even need a protector? They're adorable, so what kind of monster would raid them? Attacking them would be like beating up a kitten (or Lordship, amirite Kastor?  :ph34r: ).

• Upvote 6

Seriously, why do Avansies even need a protector? They're adorable, so what kind of monster would raid them? Attacking them would be like beating up a kitten (or Lordship, amirite Kastor?  :ph34r: ).

lmaooo I'm not even sure how to respond to this.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

It's a cold, cold world out there. :(

NyzOFGYVTEVW.gif

God. I remember that, Fry was giving me dating advice... it was horrible.

• Upvote 1

Eat them instead.

That's not really the issue here on its own though. It's that he was doing it and also then called us out despite his successor(I guess soon to be predecessor) only having asked for help on one raid a few days ago with no communication about other raids in the past few days. We countered the raider in that instance and it was enough to get them to back off and their previous leader, Malev aka Vedric,  asked us to peace it out.  Had they actually asked, we would have made an effort even if it was one of those sub 100 ns guys. From what I can tell, they're just not trying to make an effort and their focus is elsewhere.

Oh yer don't get me wrong nobody would argue with you dropping them, I was just offering kind words of encouragement bearing no practical points of advice. Don't want them gitting 2 gud now do we.

• Upvote 1

bw0643E.gif

• Wiki Mod

Btw, some practical advice don't announce that your protector just dropped you. Ignore it if at all possible, most of the protection a protector provides is based on the threat of force. so if people think you are protected you are less likely to be hit. Reality is not at all relevant to that.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid