Royal Decris (Caledonia et France)

Wolfie

Nova Françaia, 

All hail, His Majesty Emperor Louis the Fourth of France. The Centurion proclaimed, as his Emperor strode past. Sir, Empress Solis is on the line, she has news for you. Thank you Marcos, take the remanding of the night as leave. Thank you my Emperor, before he retreated to his quarters. As the Emperor walked into the private studies, 3 scientists and Governor Snow of Caledonia in his room. Louis, it has been too long exclaimed Snow, before embracing his old friend. Come, we have things to discuss. Motioning to the empty chair. As if synced, the Screens blinked to life. Empress Solis, Emperor Cenna, what do we owe this visit asks a concerned scientist. Well Marlius, we are going to cut off Novo Françaia from the rest of Mars. Sir, the other scientists asks... How do we even do this? Well, during my times in Novo Russo, I procured a magical barrier. We plan to use the exact same tech to make an impenetrable dome around the entire island. Observe, The Imperial Navy has begun to transport 4 years worth of supplies, including internet, leisure, movies, etc... We have extracted over 100,000 civilians and the remaining 500,000 are giving the option of leaving or staying. In total, we will be moving over 5 million people in and out, with the last transport ships leaving Caledonia early....... Excuse me, it seems the Trisekllion ship is (video feed cuts) Well then, Louis I entrust you with all our affairs. Our sister would have wanted it like this. The Three Scientists leave, preparing the dome with their Naval Advisors. Louis, you know her stance against the UMS... she took a hardline approach one that I admire. I feel to move forward we will need to become friends, keep me posted. The Portal to your Palace will remain open, we have our ended protected, let us know what is needed. My best... with that Empress Elizabeth Bella Solis Wolf left. 

Sydney, Australia 

My Lady, We have lost contact with you husband. How should we precede? we have 2 fleets ready and be able to arrive in an hour. An extra French Fleet if needed.... Negative, we must continue with Project Lowkey. How many hours till its completion? Only 4 hours my lady. We have no word from the Emperor, however the Portal has been functioning. It is on a classified island here... *pointing towards a map of Caledonia* We should be able to maintain the colony with no outside support for roughly 4 years. I dare say being kept from the new Thalmaya Album and Independence Day might stire some rebellion. The Queen chuckles, very well.. Keep me updated 

ESD, Orbis Moon 

Ladies and Gentlemen of the ESD Space Corps. A new series of technological advancements have set us forward, our trade routes with colonies out in space are now ever closer. Our direct line to France, Chernigov, Caledonia, and the ESA Base in Rizaville have allowed us to transport goods and materials at a faster rate. That is all for todays briefing, Captain Exavier, and Leah to the Operations Center....

Leah and Xavier, your ships are to depart to Novo Français... Tell your crews that they will not be leaving for 4 years, your deployment will be inside the new Dome Zone. DZ sir? Well, it is an impenetrable barrier between the rest of Mars and Novo Français and Louis Island. We will need a garrison to help keep order, calm, and protect the area. Sir, we are here to serve the Emperor and Empress, just keep us updated with new events. My brother is fighting in Italy, so I would like to hear of our victories. I tought the 10th wasn't in italy, shouldn't it be in Syria? No Leah, my brother is a huntsmen.. He is trying to find the Son of a !@#$ Emperor of Italy... in due time he will be found and killed. Very well Capiton, make us proud. God Speed 

Nova Françaia, 

Royal PA System: ALL CARGO SHIPS HAVE DEPARTED...ALL CIVILIANS ARE TO REMAIN INDOORS, YOU MAY GO OUTSIDE TO VIEW THE NEW DOME...BE ADVISED IF YOU ATTEMPT TO TOUCH THE DOME IT WILL KILL YOU... THE DOME IS NOW ACTIVE... REMAIN CALM... GOVERNOR SNOW AND EMPEROR LOUIS IX ARE ALWASY READY FOR QUESTION..

Soldiers are on the dome border, 25km apart. We have scouts on the wall premises scouring the area, and 15 Lulu-class carriers active with 20 Naploeon-Class ships on patrol... The Power Source is stable, it is holding... 

sig.gif