Petition for Best/Worst Game Updates Category

Alex

• Administrators

This is not something that would warrant an in-game award, but perhaps the players would enjoy venting some steam by nominating and rehashing their least favorite update I've pushed out this year, along with their favorite update (to maybe buy back some good will? I think it's a lost cause.)

Food for thought, kinda surprised it's not already a thing

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

We hate giving your bad ideas attention in hopes you're not being an attention seeker through them.

Damn dude.

This is not something that would warrant an in-game award, but perhaps the players would enjoy venting some steam by nominating and rehashing their least favorite update I've pushed out this year, along with their favorite update (to maybe buy back some good will? I think it's a lost cause.)

Food for thought, kinda surprised it's not already a thing

I for one liked the radiation. it caused such an uproar. Chaos is often a fun thing to watch from time to time.

I for one liked the radiation. it caused such an uproar. Chaos is often a fun thing to watch from time to time.

Yeah, the radiation update was an objectively good update. Convenient timing? Maybe. No point arguing on that though. It's a good update either way that gives a strategic use for nukes that didn't exist prior to the update. That's what nukes are supposed to be. A strategic weapon, not a tactical one.

gkt70Td.png

Best update... probably importing/exporting city setups? That was super helpful. I love the little ease of use updates the most so I'm biased.

Worst update was Sheepy to Alex. I keep catching myself making that mistake and now I don't know what anything is anymore. :(

• Upvote 5

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Best update... probably importing/exporting city setups? That was super helpful. I love the little ease of use updates the most so I'm biased.

I have to agree. That was the best update, by far. Made it super easy to build.

Worst update was Sheepy to Alex. I keep catching myself making that mistake and now I don't know what anything is anymore. :(

Speak for yourself, Dr. Manthraxkillingersurfergod.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yep, import/export. Easy win there imo. 

a.k.a. Chaunce

Chaunce - Today at 9:55 PM
with the watermelons there isn't much space left
I still have a lot of room to improve

Manthrax Has Venomous Bite! - Today at 9:57 PM
Hee hee. Room indeed.

Sabriel - Today at 10:01 PM
I feel like, if the other AAs knew how we act, they'd feel a deep sense of shame in knowing that they consistently get beat by us.
when we talk about how many vegetables we can fit in Chaunce's ass.

You've stopped listening to suggestions. You've stopped putting in effort. You've stopped caring. You're bad at your job.

I hated that update too.

• Upvote 2

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

This was absolutely the best update. Still loving it.

os9LcJK.gif

Meh Sheepster, You're not that bad. Keep doing things, just please dont do the Infra = Army size thingy, its going to be terrible :)

Absolutely, rewarding pixel hugging is pig-disgusting.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Best Update: Finally creating my radiation index that I suggested yet got no recognition for.

Worst Update: Not implementing my black market system, MIRV project, or revamping the spy program.

So instead of asking for a category, maybe you should listen to me and evolve the game into a thunder dome style.

Deadlock yet? 

Best Update: Finally creating my radiation index that I suggested yet got no recognition for.

Worst Update: Not implementing my black market system, MIRV project, or revamping the spy program.

So instead of asking for a category, maybe you should listen to me and evolve the game into a thunder dome style.

Deadlock yet? 

Maybe he thought you wanted the game evolved into Deadlock.

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Maybe he thought you wanted the game evolved into Deadlock.

Hey!!!  Stay out of inside references between me and Buorhann. We may have a special conversational thread going on, but you need to know your place sir.

Have a good night.

Many hugs!!

FireChiefFraggle