The Great Voyage

Ikhan

Imperial Palace Landing Platform #1, Chernigov Prime

0300 hours

The landing platform was silent, as usual for the structure during this time. However, it was not a normal night. Suddenly, a group of masked figures marched towards the platform in two columns, each moving in complete silence. With them was, at a distance just another person. However, up close was a man completely recognizable as Alexei, whose face was obscured by the mask he almost always wore. Upon reaching the platform, he waited with his guards for the shuttle to arrive. All of them waited in silence, each knowing their duty. For the guards, it was to Protect the Emperor on this voyage. For Alexei, it was to seek out information on what how to gain mastery over death, as the old Sith Emperor, Vitiate, had done before. However, this was not for a selfish purpose. On the contrary, it was to be able to protect Chernigov from external threats for as long as possible. He had heard of a man whose hatred was so fierce that it allowed him to become immortal many years ago. However, this was not what he wished to become, an immortal slave to a dark power. He only wished to serve his people as long as needed before finally dying. However, he quickly realized that the shuttle had finally arrived, and it would take him to the Imperator, a Harrower-class Dreadnaught. Slowly, he stepped aboard the ship with his guards, and thus began his voyage.

The Imperator, Chernigov Prime Orbit

0400 hours

Slowly, the Shuttle carrying Alexei and his guards approached the Imperator, which had recently been upgraded to feature better defenses and an upgraded FTL drive. Suddenly, the cabin was filled with light, confirming that they were finally aboard the ship. Slowly, the ramps on the ship opened for easy access between the ships. After some time, Alexei walked out of the shuttle, only to be greeted by an officer in a standard uniform.

"Greetings, my Lord. I am Lieutenant Burgos. I was sent here by Admiral Vaiken to greet you. He should be waiting for you on the bridge, sir." the lieutenant said to Alexei with complete respect. Slowly, he led Alexei to the bridge, not realizing that this was his personal flagship. "Right this way, sir." he said before being interrupted.

"I know where I am going, Lieutenant. You seriously managed to forget that this my personal flagship, so it is best you get transferred to another ship. However, I am in a good mood, so I will let it slide for now. Now get back to the bridge." Alexei replied before walking to the bridge. After a few minutes of walking, he finally arrived at the bridge, where he was surprised to know that Hk-47 would be accompanying him on the voyage.

"Greeting: Hello master. It is good to see you here." Hk said to Alexei.

"Hk, what are you doing here? I thought you were being repaired." Alexei replied, still surprised by him being on-board.

"Obvious statement: You left me in the repair bay here last time you left the planet." Hk replied.

"Well, I am glad you are here. We will need some help where we are going." Alexei said to Hk before walking over to talk to Admiral Vaiken.

"Well, I know why I am here, but unfortunately, I need to know where we are going right now." Vaiken said to Alexei.

"Set a course for Tython. I have a bit of business I need to handle before we head out into deep space." Alexei replied as Vaiken put in the coordinates of the planet. "If you need me, I will be in my quarters, this will be a while." Alexei said to the crew before heading to his quarters.

Edited by Alexei Lysenko

Tython, Deep Core, Chernigovan Home Galaxy

0800 hours

Tython, ancient homeworld of the Je'daii order and now the base of operations for the Order of Imperial Knights. There was a reason that Alexei was stopping here before his voyage could begin. That reason was to get a few members of the order to join him on it. Fortunately, there were several volunteers for the voyage, especially among the younger members of the order. Unfortunately for them, Alexei could not take them with him out of fear that they would die, or worse, turn against what they were taught. Of course, this did not stop them from trying, much to the annoyance of Alexei, who only wished for the masters of the order to come with him. After a short stay on the planet, he quickly left for the ship with a group of three masters and their apprentices, who were granted special permission to go with them. As they approached the ship, a grave sense of doom came over the apprentices, who nearly left the group entirely. Luckily, they decided to come with the rest of the crew and boarded the shuttle.

"This is Shuttle 26A, taking off from Tython, over." the pilot said over the ship's comlink.

"Roger that, Shuttle 26A, you are clear for approach to the Imperator, over." the Communications officer on the Imperator to the pilot. After a short time, the shuttle finally arrived on the dreadnought, and the crew aboard departed for their rooms, while Alexei went to the bridge, where he would order a jump into regions of the galaxy not visited in many years. The reason behind the lack of exploration was to leave possible alien civilizations in peace to develop, however, this could possibly cause great turmoil in the future.

Unknown Regions, Chernigovan Home Galaxy

Suddenly, the ship entered the system, and upon a quick scan of it, a station was found. However, it was not recognizable to anyone aboard the ship at first. After a short period of time, Alexei headed to the bridge to discuss the findings.

"Emperor on the bridge!" an officer yelled out before everyone in the room stood at attention.

"At ease. Now, I presume none of us have any information on this station other than it is large and that it is built inside a large asteroid. Therefore, I am going to lead a group of scientists and soldiers aboard the station to investigate." Alexei said to the officers on the bridge.

"With all due respect sir, I can't let you do that." one of the officers said to him.

"Shut up, lieutenant." Admiral Vaiken replied. "Sorry, my lord. You can head to the station, however, I must suggest you at least bring a few bodyguards with you for this mission." he added.

"Very well. I will consider it." Alexei said before heading to the hangar. Upon arriving, he saw that a large line had formed to the side of his shuttle. With a sigh, he said "I am guessing you want me to decide who will come on this mission? Very well, Master Stecra, you and your apprentice will be coming with me." before boarding, followed by the the scientists and the Master and his apprentice. After a short period of time, the ship left for the station, and upon reaching it, the ship slowed down to board. However, things were not normal, as there was another ship parked aboard. Immediately, the ship landed and Alexei stepped off of it, followed by the rest of the group.

"This isn't a Chernigovan ship, that is for sure." one of the scientists said.

"Indeed. This ship is definitely new, and it looks... familiar..." another one said.

"Hang on, let me take a look. You two, stay there." Alexei replied before approaching it. "Uh, you don't think the Sith could have come here recently, do you?" he added.

"No... Why?" the first scientist said.

"Well, this is a Fury-class Imperial interceptor, so that means we aren't alone here." Alexei replied.

"Now what could the Sith want with a run down station..." Master Stecra said to himself.

"They probably think they could use this station for something... Maybe a staging ground for a future invasion?" the second scientist responded as the group continued moving.

"Hang on, there is a computer terminal over there. Maybe it could give us some information on the station." Alexei said before walking over to it. "Lets see here..." he added while attempting to access it. "Hmm... Maybe this? Nope. This? Nope, not that either. Okay, one last try... There! I'm in!" he said while accessing it. "Okay, now to check the files on it... Hmm, something to do with a producti- No way... This isn't what I think it is, is it?" he finished.

"What is it, my lord?" the first scientist said.

"Do you really not know what this is? This is the Foundry! It is an ancient station similar to our own Starforge! This station is made by the same race that made some of the components of it!" Alexei said, obviously excited by the idea that he might have found. "Well, I guess we need to keep moving..." he added before suddenly being interrupted.

"You won't make it out of here alive... That is a promise..." someone said, however, it wasn't any of the group. Suddenly, a deep red lightsaber ignited, so Alexei and his guards ignited theirs.

"Get out of here!" Alexei shouted to the scientists. "Take the shuttle!" he added before engaging the enemy. However, before he could engage him, Master Stecra and his apprentice began fighting the enemy. To the average person, it was nearly impossible to see the combatants. All that could be seen were occasional orange, blue, and red flashes. After a short period of time, Alexei joined the fight, but unfortunately, in a quick move by the sith, Master Stecra fell to the floor, lifeless.

"Master!" the apprentice of Stecra yelled out, however he was quickly pushed into a wall by the Sith. After that, Alexei and the Sith were locked in a battle with each other, however Alexei realized that he was not fighting any ordinary Sith. Instead, he was fighting his former apprentice. The man was believed to have died on a mission alongside Alexei, but it turned out he was only severely injured.

"I... I failed you, my young apprentice... For that, I am sorry." Alexei said with remorse.

"I am not your apprentice, not anymore." the Sith said before striking Alexei's mask, causing a large scar to be made on it's surface.

"I do not wish to kill you, my old friend, but I will do what I must." Alexei said before telekinetically taking the lightsaber from Master Stecra's body. Upon grabbing it, he ignited the lightsaber and began striking at the Sith. Finally, after a long fight, Alexei cut the Sith's hands off, ending the fight. "You are coming with me, Sith." Alexei said before turning off his lightsaber and marching the Sith to his ship, followed by the apprentice of the late Master Stecra.

Edited by Alexei Lysenko

Alexei's quarters, The Imperator, Unknown Regions

1100 Hours

The room was silent as Alexei paced around the floor. He had just lost a close friend, Master Stecra. However, for that price, he found his old apprentice, Ideon Obriss, of whom had been seemingly abandoned. Of course, he would need to get him a pair of robotic arms, as he had lost his original ones previously. At the same time, he felt a presence which seemed similar to that of his father, yet somehow, different. But that would have to wait, as there was a more pressing matter to attend to, that of a true friend's death.

"No... Why did this happen... I should have been there, not here on this voyage... She is gone... Empress Wolf of France, is dead..." Alexei said to himself after collapsing from the shock of such a loss. "I feel her life fading... Not only that, but her family has been lost as well...". he said to himself afterwards. Getting up from the floor, he telekinetically grabbed several objects from throughout the room and began to crush them in anger at the fact that he couldn't have prevented it.

"Sir? Are you alright?" an officer said after bursting through the door.

"Alright? You think I am alright? Empress Wolf of France has died, and I couldn't be there to prevent it." Alexei said. "Next time you ask me a question like that, you die." he added, his eyes glowing a bright red through his mask.

"Sorry sir!" the officer said before running out of the room in terror as Alexei took a seat.

The Imperator, Unknown Regions

Slowly, Alexei walked through the door to the bridge, still recovering from the loss of Empress Wolf of France, in order to speak to Admiral Vaiken. Upon entering the room, he found everyone standing at attention, however he would not mind them not showing respect on that level at every second.

"At ease, men." Alexei said to the officers so that they could go back to their jobs.

"Sir, where do you think we need to head to next?" Admiral Vaiken asked as Alexei walked up to the window.

"Well... I have felt something... Strange. As if someone or something was calling out to me from somewhere around Dromund Kaas. So I guess we should plot a course for that system." Alexei replied, still worried what the presence was.

"But, my lord, that system is still under sith control! We could start a war if we head there!" Vaiken responded, completely surprised.

"It is not a request, Vaiken. It is an order. Set a course for Dromund Kaas." Alexei replied to Vaiken's statement.

"But sir, why do we need to go there?" Vaiken asked.

"Well, you see, it is a rescue mission. Someone I, well, how should I put this... Someone important to me is being held hostage, I am certain." Alexei answered.

"But, who, my lord? I need to know before we go." Vaiken replied once more.

"Very well, I will tell you. Just brace yourself, as this could surprise you." Alexei said. "My ancestor, Revan, went missing thousands of years ago, as I am certain you know. Well, it is within reason that he was captured by the former Sith Emperor, Vitate, where he was put into stasis. If he is still alive, just in stasis, he would be able to help us search for the Emperor's last hiding place." he added.

"R-revan? I thought he died! And even if he is still alive, he would have to be over 4,000 years old!" Vaiken said in shock.
 "I know, but given the fact that he is in stasis, it will be like he was at the same age as when he was captured." Alexei replied.

"Very well, my lord. I will give the order to head to Dromund Kaas, and in particular, the Emperor's old space station." Vaiken said. "Put in the coordinates for Dromund Kaas." he said to one of the officers.

"Yes sir!" The officer replied before putting the coordinates in for the system.

Dromund Kaas, Sith Space

Suddenly, the ship entered the system near the station in order for Alexei to lead a small strike team onto the station in order to free Revan. Almost immediately afterwards, a shuttle carrying Alexei and a few soldiers left the ship for the said station. Once aboard, Alexei and his troops disembarked from the shuttle and headed directly for the center of the now almost completely abandoned station. However, it was all a facade, as Alexei could tell. There were still people aboard the station, either Sith or soldiers. However, Alexei did not care, as he was here to find Revan and bring him back, preferably alive and well. Eventually, the group made it to the center of the station, where they found a man suspended and surrounded by energy.

"Is that who we are looking for?" one of the soldiers asked.

"Yes, that is definitely him. I can feel it." Alexei replied before moving to a console. "Okay, lets see here... This should be the code to disable the system..." he said to himself. Suddenly, the system lost power, and the stasis field was disabled.

"Where... what's happened? I can feel... no. No! What have you done? There is nothing to restrain him now!" the man said.

"I do believe I saved you." Alexei replied.

"Do you not know what you have done? Now there is nothing to keep him from returning!" the man replied.

"Easy now, I am not your enemy. In fact, I have something for you." Alexei replied before handing a lightsaber to him.

"How... How did you find this?" the man asked as he took it.

"I am your descendant, Revan." Alexei answered. "We have kept that item, as well as your old mask from before you disappeared for the last 4,000 or so years." he added.

"Then... I have failed. Four thousand years, and I could not protect the ones I cared for." Revan said to himself.

"Listen, my friend. We have to get out of here as soon as possible, otherwise the Sith will find us." Alexei said to Revan.

"You are probably right. Lets get out of here." Revan replied before running to the hangar alongside Alexei and his team. Once they arrived, however, there was a group of Sith standing ahead of them, all ready to kill the group. "I will handle this." Revan said to Alexei. "Get to the shuttle and don't come back for me." he added.

"No, I will stay." Alexei replied before igniting his lightsaber and attacking the sith. For several minutes, the four fought, none able to gain the upper hand over the opponents, but eventually, Alexei and Revan did manage to defeat them, and afterwards, they boarded the shuttle that took them back to the Imperator. 

Edited by Alexei Lysenko