Organic RP Sign-ups and Map Thread

Schwieger

Welcome to Organic RP! 

This is the sign-up thread for those wishing to participate.

2OyYsHF.png

Orbis IV

6RNtaD0.png

Application:

Full Nation Name:

Nation Lore Link:

Short Summary of National History/Lore:

Map Claims:

(Map-wise, you're limited to a maximum of 25 provinces. If you go higher than that, I'll personally adjust it down until it's at 25, or ask you to re-do your own example until it fits within the 25 province limit. Note that expansion is allowed, but at a maximum of two provinces per month as to be as realistic as possible. This rule applies to nations under 25 provinces as well. Provinces are unable to be moved from one location to another. Gifted land is also capped at two provinces per month. Land gained by a nation as a result of war can be more than this.)

(You are required to post at least once a month in the Organic RP subforum to remain active. This means creating your own topic, not just commenting in someone else's posts. Inactive nations will be removed from the map.)

Organic RP Team:

Schwieger - Mars map and sign-up thread

The Sacred Lights - Earth map

Organic RP Discord: https://discord.gg/8QK4huP

National Lore Database

For people wishing to RP on Earth, we have a sign-up for an Earth map as well, just be sure to complete your application here first. The Earth map can be found through this link: Earth map sign-up thread

Edited by Schwieger
  • Upvote 2
Roleplay Nations:

Imperial Nalydya

Kingdom of Waikahla-Pohaku'ula

"Your fiction is much greater than our own... We will, of course, defer to your judgement on all things that don't exist."

Full Nation Name: Imperial Empire du France

Nation Lore Link: https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/17382-imperial-empire-du-france-space/

The Imperial Empire in Space is run by His Majesty Emperor Louis IX, unlike on Orbis. The Space Empire rather seeks tobecome more friendly and trade like. However they will not be allowed to be brushed aside, His Majesty Emperor Louis has been a big funder of exploration and trade.

Map Claims: The Island top right

do you need me to show you??

Do you agree to abide by the Organic Ruleset?: Yes

Edit: can you make my color a white with a tint of grey maybe something like that???

Edited by Empress Wolf

sig.gif

Full Nation Name: Center for Alien Technology

Short Summary of National History/Lore: (movies) Independence Day, Independence Day Resurgence. post-alien war - modern day earth-like lore with alien technology.

Map Claims: Please place my first set of claims on the connected island piece, left center inside that gulf area.

Edited by Mad Max

Full Nation Name: The Republic of Kressnia

Nation Lore Link: (Will make one)

Short Summary of National History/Lore: The Republic of Kressnia was founded in the year 2202 BCE (it is currently 2721 BCE by their calendar) as a member state and frontier world of the Earth Systems Alliance in the BF-1 universe, which was later reformed into the Earth Systems Confederation after the Great Interstellar War (2301-2315 CE). For four centuries the Republic lived in peace, before a cosmic fluke transported them to the universe dubbed NS-1. Their presence in the Orbis system is their first foray into becoming a true multiversal power, however small.

Map Claims: None, yet.

Do you agree to abide by the Organic Ruleset?: Ye.

Edited by Oncaro

Member of the Union of Multiversal States

"No! I must kill the Karlings" he shouted
The dynasty tree said "No, John. You are the Karlings"
And then John was a cadet branch.

Full Nation Name: The Umbrella Corporation

Nation Lore Link:

Short Summary of National History/Lore:(reference from the Resident Evil series) The Umbrella Corporation started in 1968 as a small business, after finding a viral agent in Africa, and set up shop in a small nation of the Quarian Empire(Now known as the Umbrella Corporation) in the city of Raccoon City(Previously known as the Raccoon Village). The Company was very successful in the Pharmaceutical, cosmetic, electronics, and weaponry industries in the QE before taking control via force after the QE fell. The Umbrella Corporation now has legal rights on Orbis of Quarian Empire's previous lands, Finland, and Estonia. These are the main base of operations for Umbrella, and manufacture and distribute's Umbrella products to the masses. The Umbrella Corporation is ran by the Board of Directors, but the CEO has major say in the company, however the Board can overrule anything the CEO does.

Map Claims: V0871V8.jpg

Do you agree to abide by the Organic Ruleset?: yes

Edited by Riza Hawkeye

PoJQyFJ.gif

Full Nation Name: Mri Empire

Nation Lore Link: http://kutath.weebly.com/

Short Summary of National History/Lore: Founded officially following the Fourth World War, the Mri Empire was initially instrumental in the defeat of the Ashen in the MS-1 universe. Forays into other Universes eventually led to the discovery of a greater war beyond our known universe. A war in which, matter and energy, as we know it, was losing. The Mri, led by then Queen Lexa I, fought a desperate war against the enemy they dubbed "The Darkness". Eventually losing MS-1 and FB-1, the Mri were forced to build sanctuaries to keep their own civilization from falling to "The Darkness" They have since traversed the Multi-verse fighting the Darkness and have been able to contain the enemy to a remote portion of the Multi-verse after losing only seven universes to the monstrosity. 

Edited by Governess Ariel

Federal Monarchy of Kesrith

"May Nika's light show you the path" - Queen Ariel I to Queen Lexa I, dying words

Application:

Full Nation Name:Empire of Caledonia

Nation Lore Link: https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/11771-the-first-caledonian-history-book/?view=getnewpost

Short Summary of National History/Lore: massive Galactic Empire with fast small ships for the fleets, but hosting giant flag ships. The Ruler and his family are mages.

Map Claims:I'd like to claim on the island with wolfie. Anywhere is fine on it but somewhere there :P

Do you agree to abide by the Organic Ruleset?:Yes

(Map-wise, you're limited to a maximum of 25 provinces. If you go higher than that, I'll personally adjust it down until it's at 25, or ask you to re-do your own example until it fits within the 25 province limit. Note that expansion is allowed, but at a maximum of two provinces per month as to be as realistic as possible. This rule applies to nations under 25 provinces as well. Provinces are unable to be moved from one location to another. Gifted land is also capped at two provinces per month. Land gained by a nation as a result of war can be more than this.)

(You are required to post at least once a month in the Organic RP subforum to remain active. This means creating your own topic, not just commenting in someone else's posts. Inactive nations will be removed from the map.)

Map Team: Schwieger

Edited by Cenna
  • Upvote 1

The Caledonian Empire--In Space

Full Nation Name:  The (Second) Brotherhood of Planets

Additional Lore regarding Military Doctrine / Weapon Preference:  https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_second_brotherhood_of_planets/detail=factbook/id=702582

Short Summary of National History/Lore: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=48447&display=factbook

The Brotherhood of Planets is a gathering of Sapient Species united by the ideal that sapient life itself is precious and that, therefore, it must be protected at all costs.  To achieve this end, this assembly was created as a safe haven.  The Brotherhood of Planets utilizes the Republican form of government, and its Representatives, including the Executive Branch's Premier, are elected democratically.  While certain intelligent species have a greater overall population and, therefore, a larger number of voting citizens, all species have equal opportunities to represent their interests within the Legislative Body known as the People's Congress.  The Executive Branch is, in theory, also open to any of the races provided they submit a candidate for the Premiership.  So far only Humans, Yehat, and Vux have managed to do so, although we have had Mukitan Vice-Premiers.

The main races of the Brotherhood include Humans, Yehat (sapient avians resembling pterodactyls), Mukitans (sapient giant slugs), Vux (tentacle people), Mmrnmhrm (Sapient Robots whose standard configuration looks more like dumbbells than the terminator), and the Melnorme (sapient "balloons"), along with other races who would rather not end up in Arcadia Colony.  Let's just say that it is not flattering to end up in Arcadia Colony.  While the main fleet is absent as Orbis is not a major colonized world of the Brotherhood, we do have a gas station orbiting Saturn that is guarded by two patrol cutters, and additional starships can be summoned from our main sphere of influence should the civilians of Arcadia Colony come under attack.

Map Claims:  Our landing zone would preferably be on the fairly large bay (the 'mouth' shape facing northeast assuming that the map faces north) on the right of the Map.  We claim roughly three provinces next to that bay.

Edited by Shex

"The world is a comedy to those that think; a tragedy to those that feel." - Horace Walpole

Full Nation Name: The Eternal Empire of Chernigov

Nation Lore Link: https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/17354-history-of-chernigov-extended/ (Note: It is most definitely work in progress!)

Short Summary of National History/Lore: Chernigov, a great Empire born out of the fires of conflict, spans throughout the multiverse. The nation, which has it's capital on Chernigov Prime, has one of the larger fleets in it's home universe (because it has one of the only ones, of course). Long before the present day, an event known as the Battle of Malachor V, but most often called the Great Scourge. This event, which saw the near destruction of a Chernigovan Fleet and a fleet used by a Rebellion in the system. Unfortunately for the Rebellion, Chernigovan Scientists had created a device known as the "Mass Shadow Generator". This device was used, much to the objection of the military, and caused the annihilation of the system. As of recently, under Czar Alexei Mykhailovich Lysenko, the Empire arrived on Orbis, a tiny world with nations developing on it. It did, of course, take time to learn the way they conducted diplomacy, as Chernigov had, for a long time, been left alone in the Multiverse. That is, of course, until the Sith Empire returned. That, however, is something of less importance. Chernigovans landed on a world known as Adenn (meaning Merciless, or Mars.), which is just beyond Orbis. It is from there, that our story begins.

Map Claims: http://i.imgur.com/L2SSw7l.jpg (in the yellow). Also, I won't be completely using territory on Mars.

Updated.

Not exactly where I wanted to be, but close enough. I like the cells represented on the map, grat yob. If I could make 1 graphical request, throw a box layer behind the names just so they pop a bit. 

Full Nation Name: The Maya Confederation of Tonina

Tonina is a extrademensional power from NS-1, which has come to colonize PW-1 with other UMS members.

Map Claims: Told yer ass on TS, but incase you'sa failure:
http://i.imgur.com/eKnrrM9.jpg
Along the shores of that big lake east of Umberlla/Chenigov's lake

<span style='font-size: 18px;'><span style='color: #b22222'><span class='bbc_underline'>"<em class='bbc'>We regret that the size of the multiverse has permitted them to exist for so long unchecked."</em></span></span><br />Remember, <em class='bbc'>I'M </em>the New Douche, not the other 7 New Guys. I'm <em class='bbc'>not</em> a Majority.</span><br />rKC4GSg.gif

Full Nation Name: The Maya Confederation of Tonina

Tonina is a extrademensional power from NS-1, which has come to colonize PW-1 with other UMS members.

Map Claims: Told yer ass on TS, but incase you'sa failure:

http://i.imgur.com/eKnrrM9.jpg

Along the shores of that big lake east of Umberlla/Chenigov's lake

Added.

Edited by Schwieger
Roleplay Nations:

Imperial Nalydya

"Your fiction is much greater than our own... We will, of course, defer to your judgement on all things that don't exist."

Full Nation Name: The Imperial Republic of Hungadada

Nation Lore Link: Will be here shortly

Short Summary of National History/Lore: Following the collapse of the old regime, many of the space colonization plans were scrapped. However, Emperor Tristar Majestica is a large supporter of bringing Hungadada to space. As such, he tasked the HAA to bring Hungadadian astronauts to space (accomplished in the HSS Pioneer), and further tasked the HAA and the DSDH to bring Hungadada to Mars (being accomplished using Pioneer vessels and Project Omega transporters). Hungadada is modern in its use of technology, however looks to the future when investing in new technology. This can be seen in the immense success of the speedTrack Rail system (a nation-wide Hyperloop system), and among other things, the new airport upgrade. 

His Royal Highness Emperor Tristar Majestica

Emperor of the Imperial Republic of Hungadada

You are allowed up to 25 hexes. Do you want just the underlined hex?

Roleplay Nations:

Imperial Nalydya

You are allowed up to 25 hexes. Do you want just the underlined hex?

I've updated my map claims. Hopefully its clear now. :-)

Welcome. I will update the map when I have the chance.

Roleplay Nations:

Imperial Nalydya

Welcome. I will update the map when I have the chance.

Thanks! 

Full Nation Name: Rokkenjima

Short Summary of National History/Lore: A nation formed for the purpose of the expansion of the influence of witches out into the universe.

• Upvote 1

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

Welcome Triskel; Rokkenjima!

Roleplay Nations:

Imperial Nalydya

So - due to events and reasons, I'm going to be changing my theme/lore.

I would like to keep my location, but I'm now called Bartertown. Back to my Mad Max roots.

I use mad max lore from all movies/games/formats.

Full Nation Name: Arkadia

Nation Lore Link: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_100_(TV_series)

For the Link I had a couple but under the section titled "plot" here is the back story

The series is set 97 years after a devastating nuclear apocalypse wiped out almost all life on Earth. The only known survivors lived on 12 space stations in Earth's orbit prior to the apocalyptic event. The space stations banded together to form a single massive station named "The Ark", where about 2,400 people live under the leadership of Chancellor Jaha.[1] Resources are scarce, so all crimes – regardless of their nature or severity – are punishable by ejection into space ("floating") unless the perpetrator is under 18 years of age.

After the Ark's life-support systems are failing they head back down the planet.

Map Claims: left side of the map, preferably coastline area.

Edited by Crosby

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer