SK and Valyria Protect Blue Moon

Valdoroth

1DZ6xuf.png

Beer and Betterment

The Seven Kingdoms and Valyria hereafter known as the Protectors, are widely known for valuing it's ale, beer and wine.
A recent survey to the Kingdoms shows a new popular rise for a specific ale, Blue Moon.
This beverage has grown quickly and due to popular demand it has been decided as the Official Ale of the Seven Kingdoms.

The Protectors hereby extends protection to the Blue Moon alliance so that they may continue to produce the ever popular drink for ages to come.

Any attacks on the company will be taken as an attack to the Protectors.

The Protectors values her ale and will protect it whatever may come.

Article I: Defending the Breweries
The Protectors agree to protect the breweries of Westeros' most popular ale, Blue Moon.

Article II: Message in a Beer Keg
Both the Protectors and Blue Moon agree to communicate regularly on all happenings by the sending of messages hidden in an empty keg.

Article III: Growth of Sales
The Seven Kingdoms will assist Blue Moon with economic knowledge and funding to research greater heights in the ale business.

Article IV: Sober Checkups
The reestablishment of Blue Moon shall be monitored every 30 days.
The Protectors and Blue Moon must agree to continue this agreement or void it if Blue Moon becomes a monopoly and proceeds to expand beyond protection.

Article V: Bankruptcy
Should either the Protectors or Blue Moon find itself in bankruptcy and unable to continue this agreement, crows shall be sent to inform the cancellation of this agreement, which shall take effect after 72 hours of receiving the notice.

Signed for Seven Kingdoms
November 7, 2016
Valdoroth                Gandalf
Brooklyn666           Clover
Callum                    Mikey

Signed for Valyria
November 7, 2016
Dragonlord Minister Bradley Davies
Dragonlord Maester Morgan
Dragonlord General Bluebear.

Signed for Blue Moon
November 7, 2016
Gentleman Josh
Guinevere
Joshua Keller

tl:dr see title.

• Upvote 5

For everyone who said my scroll was too readable, Val is here to make up for it in spades ;)

O/ Blue Moon. Truly great bunch of people, it's been a pleasure talking with you guys and will be working together I am sure.

• Upvote 1

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

Illegibility levels are off the charts.  I rate 11/10.

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

lol, Mr. Steal Your Protectorate at it again. Let's see if this one works out any better. Have fun! ^_^

You serious? You DO realize it takes two sides to sign a treaty...If BM signed up with SK and Val, they did it because they WANTED to, and did it WILLINGLY. No protectorate was stolen here. Pretty sure the treaty wasn't signed under duress.

• Upvote 1

gkt70Td.png

You serious? You DO realize it takes two sides to sign a treaty...If BM signed up with SK and Val, they did it because they WANTED to, and did it WILLINGLY. No protectorate was stolen here. Pretty sure the treaty wasn't signed under duress.

Things do seem to be all hunky-dory over in Blue Moon!

Seriously, though - who gave Ansom power? :v

P.S. EMPHASIS

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

hmm... the blanking of their alliance page, disappearance of leaders, and score drop don't seem to look that good.

I just noticed it as well...

It's not the scroll's fault tho - I'm sure that, if it wasn't totally illegible, the situation would somehow be much worse.  :ph34r:

Edited by Insert Name Here

You seem pretty quick to gloat over their destruction for a supposedly former "friend". I wasn't even aware you stopped protecting them as we made it pretty clear we valued them as friends and they could stay allied to whomever they wanted. Rather continue some discussion about attempts to "steal" Blue Moon which never took place I just want to offer my condolences to the alliance. We worked with Jesse a lot through the ACDC program and I felt that they were here to stay, something not easy for a new alliance. Instead, after months of hard work and diplomacy and growth, they get betrayed by two members and are forced to leave this game. I am never one to cheer the disbandment of any group, even ones like the FSA we see coming a mile away, and I especially won't cheer this one.

o/ Blue Moon. I hope the members who had to see their community crumble around them keep playing and find someplace new they can call home.

• Upvote 2

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

Yeah with Blue Moons decision to disband themselves we consider this treaty to be void. We wish Blue Moon members the best of luck finding new alliances.

lol, Mr. Steal Your Protectorate at it again. Let's see if this one works out any better. Have fun! ^_^

3rd times the charm

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.