New Leader of Avansies

KingAlexander

Avansies has decided to hold elections every month as to who the new leader will be. The following people were on the ballot:

James Spooks

Young Guilo

Alexander Hunt

In a close victory I was able to defeat my opponents. I promise that the short-comings of Young Guilo will not carry over to the new leadership. Please respond with any questions or concerns you may have at the present time.

Sincerly,

Alexander Hunt

Leader of Avansies

Edited by KingAlexander
  • Upvote 1

You know what this forum needs? More Avansies threads.

• Upvote 1

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Avansies has decided to hold elections every month as to who the new leader will be. The following people were on the ballot:

Assuming you actually plan on sticking around and succeeding, monthly elections are stupid. Way too short of a timeframe for any leader to solidify themselves and actually get shit done.

Consider 6 months to a year or at the least 3.months.

Edited by Sketchy
  • Upvote 4

XLL3z4T.gif

If the new leader wants some tips on how the world works, I'd be happy to speak to him/her (not assuming any genders here). 

Look me up. I'll be waiting for you.

l4pM4zrg2rYTHCXoA.gif

• Upvote 2

If the new leader wants some tips on how the world works, I'd be happy to speak to him/her (not assuming any genders here).

Look me up. I'll be waiting for you.

l4pM4zrg2rYTHCXoA.gif

Could've said "them". Edited by Kylo Ren

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

I have to say Ive defended them for what was right but this is kinda sad a monthly leadership plan sounds foolish. If you are trying to do it in terms of a president then do it atleast by year otherwise you will get no where.

Edited by Crispy General

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

Isn't it ironic that avansies had their election one day before the US one ?

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

"Every human being makes mistakes."~Ian Smith

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

Good evening everyone, For those still wondering why we decided on a monthly election, Avansies has agreed upon an election every 4 months.

Also I wish to Apologize for my absence, As of now I have been heavily occupied with school work, But now I am back and ready for leadership.

Sincerely-

King Alexander the I of Malev 

• Upvote 2