Tick tock

Kemal Ergenekon

Are you going to answer if you last post is going to address the "rigged" part of the election?

And you despise it when I focus on facts Roz. For example, just quoting your own racist, sexist, and downright dangerous posts sends you into a rage.

As always you try to chase me up on things I've already answered. I get you want me to act like your caricature so you hope if you keep asking you'll get it but no, you won't.

Racist, sexist, blah blah blah. You have no such evidence of any such things. My Nationalist views are cultural not ethnic for one and second Islam is not a race. Sexist... uh, my preferred relationship is a male dominant one so thats it I suppose. Downright dangerous == Anti-globalist. 

As always you try to chase me up on things I've already answered. I get you want me to act like your caricature so you hope if you keep asking you'll get it but no, you won't.

Racist, sexist, blah blah blah. You have no such evidence of any such things. My Nationalist views are cultural not ethnic for one and second Islam is not a race. Sexist... uh, my preferred relationship is a male dominant one so thats it I suppose. Downright dangerous == Anti-globalist.

I have your own words proving, unequivocally, your racism and sexism. Which is exactly why you fled the discussion.

You thought this forum was a de facto safe space to rant and rave on. You chased off multiple level headed people with legit disagrements with you.

This is why I engaged you. Sometimes you have to "feed the trolls" or they simply continue to bully people and drive away reasonable debate.

-signature removed for rules violation-

The evidence is there and it's blatantly obvious. Anyone who isn't being intentionally dense or isn't in denial can find it and see it. His "troll attempts" is not all you're ignoring. You telling someone to use critical thinking is like the joke of the year (though Trump's haircut might have you beat). I guess you finally have something to be proud of, funny guy.

If it is so "blatantly obvious" then I'm sure it wouldn't be so hard for either of you to provide evidence.  Please do enlighten me on this "evidence" that indicates Trump's alleged racism/sexism.  You liberals really need to abide by the same standards you hold others to.  Such hypocrisy...

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

The day of reckoning approaches.

If Hillary Clinton wins, Rozalia and Octavius are going to kiss the Social Hub boards goodbye.

If Donald Trump wins, Lord Rahl and, yours truly, Kemal Ergenekon will leave.

Time to place your bets folks! xdxd

Just so we are clear in all circumstances, what happens if any of the following events happen?

Nobody wins 270 votes and Trump wins through the House

Clinton wins and it is proven beyond any doubt the election was rigged

Trump wins and it is proven beyond any doubt the election was rigged

ISIS attacks polling places like they have been threatening to and something happens (election postponed, multiple voting places are wiped out, etc.) 

Clinton wins popular vote, but loses

Trump wins the popular vote, but loses

Electors don't vote the way they are supposed to, making the other candidate "win"

Any other situations I can't think of?

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

If it is so "blatantly obvious" then I'm sure it wouldn't be so hard for either of you to provide evidence.  Please do enlighten me on this "evidence" that indicates Trump's alleged racism/sexism.  You liberals really need to abide by the same standards you hold others to.  Such hypocrisy...

0fb083dd9a774ff8a397ba3554619f66.png

So.  Over one million for you to chew on.

Here is a refined boolean search term for you to help you start moving out of your safe spaces:

5a7522f40ef0416eb6721086489f3b6c.png

Go forth and learn padawan.

Edited by LordRahl2

0fb083dd9a774ff8a397ba3554619f66.png

So.  Over one million for you to chew on.

Here is a refined boolean search term for you to help you start moving out of your safe spaces:

5a7522f40ef0416eb6721086489f3b6c.png

Go forth and learn padawan.

"Go look it up on google" isn't really an argument.  Considering liberals think wanting to stop illegal immigration is racist, I don't believe you've any merit in your accusations of "racism".  You can throw labels all you want but until you actually bring up evidence to dispute over, we are done here.

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

"Go look it up on google" isn't really an argument.  Considering liberals think wanting to stop illegal immigration is racist, I don't believe you've any merit in your accusations of "racism".  You can throw labels all you want but until you actually bring up evidence to dispute over, we are done here.

3 Million articles and you are unable to find one or remove rTrump and /pol/ from your search.  Typical.

You have been done for months you just didn't know it yet.

Just so we are clear in all circumstances, what happens if any of the following events happen?

Nobody wins 270 votes and Trump wins through the House

Clinton wins and it is proven beyond any doubt the election was rigged

Trump wins and it is proven beyond any doubt the election was rigged

ISIS attacks polling places like they have been threatening to and something happens (election postponed, multiple voting places are wiped out, etc.) 

Trump wins the popular vote, but loses

Electors don't vote the way they are supposed to, making the other candidate "win"

Any other situations I can't think of?

Unless neither one of the two candidates becomes POTUS, the bet applies.

77oKn5K.png

So even if I were to start a GoFundMe to hire PMCs to intimidate voters into voting Trump and that caused Trump to win, then you and Rahl would be banned? 

Unrelated: Hey guys, would you like to donate to my Trump basket weaving GoFundMe? All proceeds go to Academi, which I believe is a sporting goods store or something. 

Where did I say I'm a liberal? Stop slapping that term on literally everything you disagree with, it's dishonest and inaccurate. Stop making assumptions and start admitting your own ignorance of the world more, you'll be a better person for it. This isn't some official, sanctioned debate with set rules. We're not your parents. It's your responsibility as a reasoning, thinking human being to make yourself aware of the facts. Do you think we all sit around, forming opinions in our minds, just waiting for people to show us evidence in favour or against our opinions? No, if you truly want to be well-informed, if you want to be taken seriously, if you have an interest in knowing the truth, you will seek out whatever information you need on your own. Stop hiding behind the argument that we're not providing evidence, evidence shown to be easily accessible to anyone with a connection to the internet. Like I wrote, if you want to be taken seriously, if you want to be informed, then you will seek out that information out as opposed to ignore it just because people aren't showing it to you. Do you really not see how childish and ridiclous that is?

As for standards.. you know, I find that when dealing with alt-right people, it's better to keep your standards real low. That way you won't be disappointed by seeing how low some human beings can sink.

Edited by Big Brother
  • Upvote 1

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

Where did I say I'm a liberal? Stop slapping that term on literally everything you disagree with, it's dishonest and inaccurate. Stop making assumptions and start admitting your own ignorance of the world more, you'll be a better person for it. This isn't some official, sanctioned debate with set rules. We're not your parents. It's your responsibility as a reasoning, thinking human being to make yourself aware of the facts. Do you think we all sit around, forming opinions in our minds, just waiting for people to show us evidence in favour or against our opinions? No, if you truly want to be well-informed, if you want to be taken seriously, if you have an interest in knowing the truth, you will seek out whatever information you need on your own. Stop hiding behind the argument that we're not providing evidence, evidence shown to be easily accessible to anyone with a connection to the internet. Like I wrote, if you want to be taken seriously, if you want to be informed, then you will seek out that information out as opposed to ignore it just because people aren't showing it to you. Do you really not see how childish and ridiclous that is?

As for standards.. you know, I find that when dealing with alt-right people, it's better to keep your standards real low. That way you won't be disappointed by seeing how low some human beings can sink.

You are really !@#$ing pathetic aren't you?  I have all the information I need on Trump and he has not said a single thing that is racist.  All my conclusions are a result of my observations and personal analysis; the result of months and months of contemplation.  Spare me your condescending bullshit, because I can guarantee you I've thought on this more than you have.  Of course regardless of the research I've done, your typical response will be "you are just dense and close-minded" or "open your eyes".  Last !@#$ing time troll.  Back up your claims with evidence or shut the hell up.    

You are really !@#$ pathetic aren't you? I have all the information I need on Trump and he has not said a single thing that is racist. All my conclusions are a result of my observations and personal analysis; the result of months and months of contemplation. Spare me your condescending bullshit, because I can guarantee you I've thought on this more than you have. Of course regardless of the research I've done, your typical response will be "you are just dense and close-minded" or "open your eyes". Last !@#$ time troll. Back up your claims with evidence or shut the hell up.

You do ask for "evidence" pretty often without ever providing a shred of evidence.

You do ask for "evidence" pretty often without ever providing a shred of evidence.

I also didn't make any claims, while you have all made accusations of Trump's alleged "racism".  

Edit: In other words: Innocent until proven guilty; not guilty until proven innocent.

Edited by Octavius

I also didn't make any claims, while you have all made accusations of Trump's alleged "racism".  

Edit: In other words: Innocent until proven guilty; not guilty until proven innocent.

I provided 3 million sources.

Try harder.

You are really !@#$ pathetic aren't you?  I have all the information I need on Trump and he has not said a single thing that is racist.  All my conclusions are a result of my observations and personal analysis; the result of months and months of contemplation.  Spare me your condescending bullshit, because I can guarantee you I've thought on this more than you have.  Of course regardless of the research I've done, your typical response will be "you are just dense and close-minded" or "open your eyes".  Last !@#$ time troll.  Back up your claims with evidence or shut the hell up.    

You have all the information you need to keep believing in your flawed, biased view of the world as long as you keep ignoring the evidence all around. If you really wanted accurate conclusions and observations, you would not ignore evidence. I don't care how long you spent contemplating your mancrush Mr. Trump, if you are still oblivious to the overwhelming amounts of evidence that shows him for what he really is, then your months of contemplation was a failure. And no, I won't spare you my condescending bullshit, you have terrible opinions and they deserve all the condescension they get. Once you stop spewing your nonsense opinions, I will stop condescending said nonsense opinions. Enjoy.

I have no interest in backing up my claims to you because I know that if you're not even willing to look up something which crushes your perfect illusion of what Trump is, you won't listen to a person you disagree with even if I do bring evidence. Most likely, you'll seek to discredit the source and proceed to provide another, wholly unreliable source explaining why this and that isn't truth and how Trump is clearly a perfect individual without flaw. Next stop, Trump Youth. Why don't you take responsibility for your actions, as a living, thinking human being whom I hope seeks to know the truth about the world and the people around you. Do what literally everyone else does about these things, educate yourself. I think we can all safely assume that none of us will be able to convince you of anything over this medium, so the only person who can convince you of anything is yourself.

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

Bye, guys.
  • Upvote 1