Tick tock

Kemal Ergenekon

The day of reckoning approaches.

If Hillary Clinton wins, Rozalia and Octavius are going to kiss the Social Hub boards goodbye.

If Donald Trump wins, Lord Rahl and, yours truly, Kemal Ergenekon will leave.

Time to place your bets folks! xdxd

• Upvote 2
77oKn5K.png

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."  -Mahatma Gandhi

• Upvote 1

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

The % chance of Kemal leaving is something like zero %.  Not quite that low but basically.

Your overconfidence is your weakness.

Just to note, if Roz made the same smartass remark I would still say the same thing to him :D

Please post many of those type of things Rahl2 as it will only make the victory all the sweeter. You say our victory is 1 in a million and we got no hope? Good. When that 1 in a million happens you'll be totally defeated. I however believe in hope and that the People's Elbow will put you down for the 1-2-3! Belee Dat! If we lose then the odds were simply too much considering all the people you got in your corner at ringside, no shame in losing.

Tell me Roz, have you already written your post about the grand consipacy that rigged the election? I will enjoy reading it as your last post in social hub.

Don't worry, will swing by /pol/ and rDrump to revel in your salty tears.

-signature removed for rules violation-

Grand conspiracy? I'm sorry mister "The Russians are rigging the election for Trump" guy but I don't partake in such things and I'll accept it. The media, establishment politicians, and big money all behind Clinton is well noted and to such extremes that if Trump wins he'll have overcome more odds than anyone in American history to win. If he loses than sadly it was simply too much and their hold is still strong enough to keep their little scam going a little while longer. Nothing more, nothing less.

• Upvote 1

Grand conspiracy? I'm sorry mister "The Russians are rigging the election for Trump" guy but I don't partake in such things and I'll accept it. The media, establishment politicians, and big money all behind Clinton is well noted and to such extremes that if Trump wins he'll have overcome more odds than anyone in American history to win. If he loses than sadly it was simply too much and their hold is still strong enough to keep their little scam going a little while longer. Nothing more, nothing less.

Yes the grand global globalists who are hiding under your bed Roz.  You talk about them all the time.

And yes, I was ahead in calling out the Russians for intentionally interfering in the US election.  Which all intelligence agencies now agree on.  Me calling it early means that I know what I am talking about.  So keep barking up that tree.

Trump has to overcome all those things because he is an infomercial huckster; he traffics in conspiracy theories and racist invective; he is appallingly sexist; he is erratic, secretive, and xenophobic; he expresses admiration for authoritarian rulers, and evinces authoritarian tendencies himself. He is easily goaded, a poor quality for someone seeking control of America’s nuclear arsenal. He is an enemy of fact-based discourse; he is ignorant of, and indifferent to, the Constitution; he appears not to read.  Nothing more, nothing less.

Trump has to overcome all those things because he is an infomercial huckster; he traffics in conspiracy theories and racist invective; he is appallingly sexist; he is erratic, secretive, and xenophobic

-"racist"

-"sexist"

-"xenophobic"

I love how you couldn't help but use your pointless buzzwords.  Cry more social justice white knight.  Please do tell more about Glorious Leader's alleged "racism" and "sexism".  As for xenophobia, who is to say it is a bad thing?  A certain amount of xenophobia is what keeps us alive mate.  Do you think we just let in anyone who knocks at our door?  Would you let a possible terrorist into your home without more information about their origins and history?  Try to utilize some critical thinking instead of slinging the typical emotionally-fueled leftist rhetoric.

Edited by Octavius

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

-"racist"

-"sexist"

-"xenophobic"

I love how you couldn't help but use your pointless buzzwords.  Cry more social justice white knight.  Please do tell more about Glorious Leader's alleged "racism" and "sexism".  As for xenophobia, who is to say it is a bad thing?  A certain amount of xenophobia is what keeps us alive mate.  Do you think we just let in anyone who knocks at our door?  Would you let a possible terrorist into your home without more information about their origins and history?  Try to utilize some critical thinking instead of slinging the typical emotionally-fueled leftist rhetoric.

I know that describing someone using accurate verbiage is painful for the alt-right.  Your most common reply is not to refute them but to call them "buzzwords".  If you want to learn more about his racism and sexism simply remove yourself from your safe space and look around anywhere.

The US has a very through vetting process for letting in refugees.  Far more than at any time in its history of letting in refugees.  You may feel free to cower in your home - Fear is one of the prime motivations of the alt-right.  I prefer to face the real world and keep America great.

• Upvote 3

I know that describing someone using accurate verbiage is painful for the alt-right.  Your most common reply is not to refute them but to call them "buzzwords".  If you want to learn more about his racism and sexism simply remove yourself from your safe space and look around anywhere.

The US has a very through vetting process for letting in refugees.  Far more than at any time in its history of letting in refugees.  You may feel free to cower in your home - Fear is one of the prime motivations of the alt-right.  I prefer to face the real world and keep America great.

You still haven't told me how he is "racist", "sexist", or "xenophobic".  Typical leftist non-argument.

You still haven't told me how he is "racist", "sexist", or "xenophobic".  Typical leftist non-argument.

Feel free to move out of your safe space and read just about anything written about him based on evidence.

Typical alt-right reply.

Edited by LordRahl2

Feel free to move out of your safe space and read just about anything written about him based on evidence.

Typical alt-right reply.

I see you have no argument or evidence then.  It's settled.

I see you cannot reply to a basic question.

Next?

You haven't asked me any questions while I have so far asked you why Trump is "racist", "sexist", or "xenophobic".  You have failed to come up with a response probably because you can only call names and cower away from argument.  Show me why these words describe him and maybe I will actually take you seriously.  Otherwise, you can keep proving how much of a joke you are.  

If you want to learn more about his racism and sexism simply remove yourself from your safe space and look around anywhere.

Go ahead.  Do you need a question to answer this? 

Feel free to move out of your safe space and read just about anything written about him based on evidence?

If you want to learn more about his racism and sexism simply remove yourself from your safe space and look around anywhere?

Go ahead.  Do you need a question to answer this? 

Feel free to move out of your safe space and read just about anything written about him based on evidence?

If you want to learn more about his racism and sexism simply remove yourself from your safe space and look around anywhere?

Silly Rahl.  When you make an accusation, it is you(the accuser) who must supply evidence to support it.  You don't just get to make a statement and then tell me to go "read up".  That isn't how it works nor is it how it will ever work.  Until you can prove to me that he is a "racist", a "sexist" or a "xenophobe" then I will simply ignore your childish troll attempts.

Silly Rahl.  When you make an accusation, it is you(the accuser) who must supply evidence to support it.  You don't just get to make a statement and then tell me to go "read up".  That isn't how it works nor is it how it will ever work.  Until you can prove to me that he is a "racist", a "sexist" or a "xenophobe" then I will simply ignore your childish troll attempts.

Nope.  There is no need to prove a common knowledge statement.  It is imperative that the debater who is ignorant of said common knowledge to go educate themselves.  You can feel free to google it.

The evidence is there and it's blatantly obvious. Anyone who isn't being intentionally dense or isn't in denial can find it and see it. His "troll attempts" is not all you're ignoring. You telling someone to use critical thinking is like the joke of the year (though Trump's haircut might have you beat). I guess you finally have something to be proud of, funny guy.

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

Rahl2 is the sort of guy who will require you to provide evidence for every little thing be it common knowledge or not to either nitpick somewhere if you play his game, or to use your refusal as a victory for him. However if on the other foot then you're an idiot for expecting evidence as his word is enough. 

Thats who we're dealing with folks, very dishonest people.

• Upvote 3

Are you going to answer if you last post is going to address the "rigged" part of the election?

And you despise it when I focus on facts Roz. For example, just quoting your own racist, sexist, and downright dangerous posts sends you into a rage.