Avansies' Full Vassalage Agreement

Alan

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Wrd05oUyqWovJYrqZFnaDMUlARugTfF6pgv8uPjWfcw/edit?usp=sharing

Alliances/Nations currently a vassal to Avansies:

Commonwealth of Unity (Alliance)

New Vassals:

PowerPrittGlue (Nation) ~ Leader seabasstion

Edited by Young Guilo

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

Guys, I think we need more threads about Avansies.

Why not?

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

>At Saturday by midnight (Orbis time) Vassals are to send 5% of the alliance bank to Avansies.

Lol. If you're going to pay for protection, might as well go with a decent alliance. What a scam.

Vassals are alliances we own through warfare. They don't have a choice.

Eat them instead.

Respect +1

Edit: They could just not tax tho? couldnt they?

Vassals are under Policy V-1 of Avansies.

If they violate the terms then they will be attacked by our members.

Eat them instead.

I want to be a vassal of Avansies.

It is the cool thing to do.

You as a nation or you as an alliance?

Eat them instead.

He thinks you were being serious, gg!  :ehm:

I know he's not serious.

I just want him to take us seriously.

Eat them instead.

I know he's not serious.

I just want him to take us seriously.

No worries. If you keep hanging around and doing things your way, people won't have much of a choice. :)

Don't mind the peanut gallery too much. Myself included. Heheh.

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

We should take everything seriously on the internet.

No but we shouldnt make everything on it too be a joke or act like it. If you comment on a serious thread like such youre usually expected to act serious. Otherwise if you respond most likely youll look like a fool. However some posts in these threads are just jokes but atleast you know that from the beginning. Think about it really.

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

What about a rose blitz on Avansies ???  
I am pretty interested to see what happens,

a. Rose becomes vassal of Avansies
b. Rose wins a war after a long time

Go for voting mates  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P

• Upvote 2

aA9XUQZ.png                                                              

No but we shouldnt make everything on it too be a joke or act like it. If you comment on a serious thread like such youre usually expected to act serious. Otherwise if you respond most likely youll look like a fool. However some posts in these threads are just jokes but atleast you know that from the beginning. Think about it really.

TIL I'm a fool

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

No but we shouldnt make everything on it too be a joke or act like it. If you comment on a serious thread like such youre usually expected to act serious. Otherwise if you respond most likely youll look like a fool.

pYKdv0U.gif

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

telling TEst to take things seriously? You must be new here.

• Upvote 1

Ole2.png

Vassals are under Policy V-1 of Avansies.

If they violate the terms then they will be attacked by our members.

There wasnt any term about them taxing their members.

So they can easly send you 5% of nothing.

• Upvote 1

Ole2.png

I take quite a few things seriously, actually.

However, to be honest, I do not take most things anyone from Brotherhood of the Clouds posts seriously.

Until you are able to stay in a war for more than two rounds before looking for a quick door to escape through, then maybe I will look at you guys with an ounce of respect. Otherwise, be pleased that I have a sense of humor and not actually post what I seriously think of most here.

Edited by The King in Yellow
  • Upvote 1

However, to be honest, I do not take most things anyone from Brotherhood of the Clouds posts seriously.

Until you are able to stay in a war for more than two rounds before looking for a quick door to escape through, then maybe I will look at you guys with an ounce of respect. Otherwise, be pleased that I have a sense of humor and not actually post what I seriously think of most here.

When BOC lectures you on not surrending in round one.

• Upvote 4

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Truthfully you cant judge someone just because of what their alliance did even though we fought very well in the last war. Keep in mind it was our allies who want peace. But whats wrong with a little peace once and awhile. Atleast were werent occupying a dead alliance cough cough TFP like you mongols were. And dont get me wrong having a sense of humor is fun and all but there is a limit. I may have worded it weirdly the point being they are a serious alliance. Dont like it leave simple as that bud.

When BOC lectures you on not surrending in round one.

When NPO gets massacred on round one and cries about it. Lol Edited by Crispy General