Which American Candidate is better?

Vicente Martinez

With American elections nearby and the FBI re-opening it's case on Hillary Clinton,it's hard to tell which candidate is truly better,well the truth is,none of them are good,I mean Hillary has changed her position several times on key topics like same-sex marriage,and Trump is very immature so I wanted to ask this question which is better (or worse) Hillary Clinton,or Donald Trump?

Edited by Alexander Stewart

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

"Every human being makes mistakes."~Ian Smith

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

With American elections nearby and the FBI re-opening it's case on Hillary Clinton,it's hard to tell which candidate is truly better,well the truth is,none of them are good,I mean Hillary has changed her position several times on key topics like same-sex marriage,and Trump is very immature so I wanted to ask this question which is better (or worse) Hillary Clinton,or Donald Trump?

Trump isn't immature, he's just honest with what he believes in, which is more mature then Crooked Clinton who's a pathological liar, psychopath and rape apologist. 

Hillary, because it is about time that a woman was president.  

• Upvote 1

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

Hillary has been found to lie 28% of the time when she opens her mouth.

Donald has been found to lie 71% of the time when he opens his mouth.

Either way we will continue to be lied to, whether it is mostly Donald's failed facts which he makes up on the spot or Hillary's failure at covering up her corruption. It will be politics as usual.

• Upvote 2

I think I'd make a pretty good candidate.

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

As a Brit... I wouldn't want to see Trump anywhere near such power. It would end in disaster for the entire world

Worse than WW3?

Harambe 

I must disagree with you, good sir. Clearly the more honest and better-equipped candidate is Deez Nuts.

• Upvote 1

2016/04/26 –

mIjXiMx.gif

Unreleased Bad Company advert, circa 2018

A trump presidency is far more likely, though stull unlikely, to result in some form of nuclear exchange.

Where's this train of thought coming from? Trump has mentioned nothing but cooperation with Russia, whereas Clinton is the one who wants to establish the no-fly zone that would directly pit us against Russia. Furthermore, Putin himself said that a vote for Clinton would be a vote for war.

• Upvote 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

As a Brit... I wouldn't want to see Trump anywhere near such power. It would end in disaster for the entire world

Hillary is corrupt. Trump is stupid. We have survived corrupt and stupid in the past.

Nixon was stupid, and drunk most of the time. His VP was corrupt.

Ford was clumsy, and stupid. His VP was corrupt.

Reagan was... pretty much ignorant. His VP, see below.

Bush Sr. was corrupt. His VP was stupid.

Billy Clinton was corrupt and stupid. His VP was stupid.

G Dubya was stupid. His VP was beyond corrupt.

Obama is stupid. His VP is also beyond corrupt.

We can survive this.

• Upvote 1

Honestly, no one

How the !@#$ did the US ended up with these two out of over 318.9 million is beyond me

Many Republicans refused to vote for a politician due to the corruption from their current representatives failing to make due on their campaign promises. Trump spoke his mind and called them out during the debates, which worked for his campaign and introduced a raw, uncensored approach to debates. Unfortunately Trump is still Trump being Trump.

Due to a slanted edge from the Clinton camp and political influence, among other prosperous methods of influence, Clinton was able to secure her position despite being Hillary Clinton, the corrupted lawyer who has a spreadsheet of not being well liked, possibly a Reptilian which we all know is the most dangerous alien species in the Galaxy. If you notice, she does not blink as much as most others, but she is getting training through the DNC to seem more human, and humane.

Where's this train of thought coming from? Trump has mentioned nothing but cooperation with Russia, whereas Clinton is the one who wants to establish the no-fly zone that would directly pit us against Russia. Furthermore, Putin himself said that a vote for Clinton would be a vote for war.

Instability introduced into the system by a radical shift in the US policy of balancing power. This is vastly more influential and dangerous than a return to cold war lite.

Really, professionals are united in this opinion. The only fear of a Clinton presidency is fear mongering spread around second and third tier alt-right websites.

-signature removed for rules violation-

Both candidates are shit, and regardless of the result the world isn't going to end like these melodramatic babies on either side of the fence like to say.

That being said, Trump has more policies I agree with so I'd rather he win. I'm Australian so idgaf what happens at the end of the day.

Edited by Sketchy

XLL3z4T.gif

I agree with sketchy they're both horrible candidates,but Clinton is worse.

"If a person is satisfied with everything,then he is a complete idiot.A normal person cannot be satisfied with everything."~Vladimir Putin

We do not know what tomorrow will bring. We are not prophets. This is a step in the dark. We can only proceed into the future with faith.~Pieter Wilhelm Botha

As a Brit... I totally want to see Trump as President. He will bring disaster to Globalism. 

A trump presidency is far more likely, though stull unlikely, to result in some form of nuclear exchange.

A bit odd as if your conspiracy theory that he is a Russian agent is true then nuking wouldn't be something he'd do.

Instability introduced into the system by a radical shift in the US policy of balancing power. This is vastly more influential and dangerous than a return to cold war lite.

Ah of course, your pretentious know it all knowledge of how the world works is at play. I thought though based on our previous talks that Trump has no real effect on things and its all at the state level though? Are you telling me that leaders do in fact have influence to radically change things? Oh well, I'd go back and try to press you on that but its all small potatoes... my ultimate victory is but a week away.

Oh and for those taking notes, yes, LordRahl2 did just say that Trump making friendly ties with Russia means he is more likely to nuke Russia than Clinton who wishes to restart the Cold War. Logic!

I started this election season thinking Donald and Hillary were just both awful, but Trump moreso.

After the three debates, I saw a strong woman stick to her principles and present a disciplined message onstage next to a spoiled manchild   

She isn't accused of raping any children.

She didn't run a scam university that stole money from people and provided nothing of value.

She doesn't run around groping random people and believing she's entitled to do so.

She hasn't put thousands of families into bankruptcy by stiffing small business owners.

I admire her approach to politics, which you can see even when she's in friendly company.  She told BLM that protests were a great way to get started, but if they wanted change, they had to elect friendly politicians and pass specific laws.  She told Bernie supporters to come back to earth, any proposal would have to get through Congress, so attainable legislation was a better goal then "pie in the sky" fantasies.

Republicans have spent tens of millions of tax payer dollars investigating Hillary Clinton, and they've come up nothing.  If she was as evil as Republicans seem to think, they'd have found something.  Trump literally bribed attorney generals to not investigate Trump university.  His charitable foundation exists solely to buy nice stuff for Trump and his family or pay his legal bills.

I'd say Hillary Clinton is not a 10.  She's not even an 8.  She's not my first choice.  But Trump is as low as you can go.  Whatever number the worst number can be, that's him.  He knows nothing about anything.  he's a pig.  If he didn't rape the 13 year old girl, he certainly attended parties where teenage girls were being raped and enjoyed the parties.  His own words support that part.

So, Hillary Clinton is the better choice, by far.

Duke of House Greyjoy

I started this election season thinking Donald and Hillary were just both awful, but Trump moreso.

After the three debates, I saw a strong woman stick to her principles and present a disciplined message onstage next to a spoiled manchild

She isn't accused of raping any children.

She didn't run a scam university that stole money from people and provided nothing of value.

She doesn't run around groping random people and believing she's entitled to do so.

She hasn't put thousands of families into bankruptcy by stiffing small business owners.

I admire her approach to politics, which you can see even when she's in friendly company. She told BLM that protests were a great way to get started, but if they wanted change, they had to elect friendly politicians and pass specific laws. She told Bernie supporters to come back to earth, any proposal would have to get through Congress, so attainable legislation was a better goal then "pie in the sky" fantasies.

Republicans have spent tens of millions of tax payer dollars investigating Hillary Clinton, and they've come up nothing. If she was as evil as Republicans seem to think, they'd have found something. Trump literally bribed attorney generals to not investigate Trump university. His charitable foundation exists solely to buy nice stuff for Trump and his family or pay his legal bills.

I'd say Hillary Clinton is not a 10. She's not even an 8. She's not my first choice. But Trump is as low as you can go. Whatever number the worst number can be, that's him. He knows nothing about anything. he's a pig. If he didn't rape the 13 year old girl, he certainly attended parties where teenage girls were being raped and enjoyed the parties. His own words support that part.

So, Hillary Clinton is the better choice, by far.

That,was,deep.

I must disagree with you, good sir. Clearly the more honest and better-equipped candidate is Deez Nuts.

I see the point you make but if you look Deez Nuts is in bed with the major meme donors, Harambe is an outsider. we need Harambe for the common meme.

A bit odd as if your conspiracy theory that he is a Russian agent is true then nuking wouldn't be something he'd do.

Conspiracy theory!  From Roz!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You are too !@#$ing funny Roz!

girls-laughing.jpg

Ah of course, your pretentious know it all knowledge of how the world works is at play. I thought though based on our previous talks that Trump has no real effect on things and its all at the state level though? Are you telling me that leaders do in fact have influence to radically change things? Oh well, I'd go back and try to press you on that but its all small potatoes... my ultimate victory is but a week away.

Oh and for those taking notes, yes, LordRahl2 did just say that Trump making friendly ties with Russia means he is more likely to nuke Russia than Clinton who wishes to restart the Cold War. Logic!

I know you dislike talking to people who a) do not see the world in bat shit crazy Roz way and B) know what they are talking about.  Much better to rely on memes and un-sourced YouTube videos!  That is how the world really works, right Roz?  Brilliant!

And your reading comprehension has not improved I see (hence the reliance on youtube and memes I guess).

-signature removed for rules violation-

Conspiracy theory!  From Roz!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You are too !@#$ funny Roz!

I know you dislike talking to people who a) do not see the world in bat shit crazy Roz way and B) know what they are talking about.  Much better to rely on memes and un-sourced YouTube videos!  That is how the world really works, right Roz?  Brilliant!

And your reading comprehension has not improved I see (hence the reliance on youtube and memes I guess).

Where are my conspiracy theories? That Globalists exist and are doing things? That America did X and Y in Syria/Libya/so on that was proved completely correct by leaks? Whatever I may have certainly can't be as bad as yours of "the Russians did it!" which truth be told you were saying before this whole Trump-Clinton thing even began in earnest. What do you have against Russians? They don't control the world and a Russian paratrooper isn't in your garden mate. 

??? Wow. All I did was make the call back to your own words in that thread where you were so lost that you had to claim your opinion mattered more than facts and this is what I get as a response? B+ for effort, D- for execution.