Age of Avansies

Alan

For everything there is a season. A time to reap and a time to sow. A time for peace and a time for war. A time to search and a time to give up. Now on Orbis, it's the time for Avansies....

AVANSIES

919903_cfc8e2fdb9284f769b8f52dec18d00bb.

Avansies is an online gaming community stretching over 12 different PC games and has over 450 members! I'm proud to announce that we are coming to Politics & War! We strive for a better community. It doesn't matter what your skill level is as long as you enjoy doing what you are doing.

In less than 3 weeks we have risen to the top 40 chart. And while not all 450 of us will play we hope that new members of the community will see us as a strengthener in community ties.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Motto: To live in hiding is to be weak. Protect the weak, and be victorious. To be loved is to be strong.

Discord Channel: Avansies' Discord

~ Young Guilo,

President of Menephos

Leader of Avansies

• Upvote 4

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

Ooh... this could be interesting to witness. You guys should get a protector though, just a quick tip

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Apparently they are protected by Roz Wei.

Guess I probably should have done my homework huh? :/

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

A new burst of players is exactly what this game needed! Welcome and I'm curious to see how you will shape politics in the future.

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

Neat! Welcome. Everyone will probably be super nice to you, up to the point where you do a single thing, then about 80% of people will hate you. Hahaha.

• Upvote 2

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Hide your kids, hide your wives, and hide your husbands.

Good luck, hopefully you all can get an idea of how this community works as you grow here.

Edited by Mad Max

Hope this goes well.

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

How so?

I'm going to have to preface this with an acknowledgement of my ignorance. I know only what I've picked up in other people's convos or on the forums.

That being said, my original statement was also probably a little vague. I meant more in the general success of the alliance, which I personally look at as stuff like score, tiering, and war performance.

Thinking on it further, I would say that alliances that have come here from other places generally tend to perform better, which is understandable, but it could also be argued that some of those communities have seen significantly more success by the aforementioned metrics than others.

Pizza

I'm going to have to preface this with an acknowledgement of my ignorance. I know only what I've picked up in other people's convos or on the forums.

That being said, my original statement was also probably a little vague. I meant more in the general success of the alliance, which I personally look at as stuff like score, tiering, and war performance.

Thinking on it further, I would say that alliances that have come here from other places generally tend to perform better, which is understandable, but it could also be argued that some of those communities have seen significantly more success by the aforementioned metrics than others.

"Preexisting gaming communities moving to PnW has had varying results"

Literally every alliance ever made has had varying results.

• Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif