Night's Watch Declaration Of Existence

InternationWar

Night's Watch

eJdLyzr.png

It is becoming increasingly harder for smaller alliances to grow – So Terran Republic, House Stark and STAG Corporations came together through friendship and honor to do what is best for our alliances, merge them. I am extremely excited to announce the existence of the Night’s Watch.

We are protected by Valyria, who also protected the 3 founding alliances. Night’s Watch is very much looking forward to what the future holds, and hope to make and impact on Orbis!

/Signed for Night’s Watch/

Lord Command of Foreign Affairs - Eddad Stark

Lord Command of Military Affairs - Ctigrisht

Lord Command of Internal; Affairs - Margaret Thatcher

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."
Night's Watch Oath

• Upvote 5

OP_IA.gif.067fb210b803baf738e32ac678b8b0f3.gif

This is an alliance I want to see grow! Goodluck!

Edited by Crispy General

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

Congratulations and good luck to everyone in Night's Watch.

Should be interesting to see where you guys go!

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Right now is the easiest time to ever create a new alliance in the history of the game. Not sure what you're complaining about.

Don't worry about congratulating them or anything.

I'm interested though - What makes you think it's easier now more than ever? I can't see anything that proves that to be true.

Love the theme. I would suggest some naming changes to First Builder, First Ranger, and First Steward, but that's probably me being pedantic. Best of luck.

Here's hoping someone starts a coup and declare themselves Night's King.

• Upvote 1

Right now is the easiest time to ever create a new alliance in the history of the game. Not sure what you're complaining about.

Not really. It was way easier in the beta.

Congrats to all of you guys.

Although I am disappointed there will be no more SWAG Corporations.

Edited by Sketchy

XLL3z4T.gif

Not really. It was way easier in the beta.

Definitely not, back then it was scary.

Now there's way more money in the game and most established alliances give loans, on top of that their are actually established alliances to protect you, and they want to protect you. Even Arrgh has piped down from what they used to do in the raiding department. There are a ton more people who want to join and create and build up micros into good alliances. Right now we should be expanding and creating new alliances, not merging together because "it's hard." Everyday more and more nations join and as I go through the lists they're actually staying, not going inactive.

It's so easy to create an alliance right now.

• Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Definitely not, back then it was scary.

Now there's way more money in the game and most established alliances give loans, on top of that their are actually established alliances to protect you, and they want to protect you. Even Arrgh has piped down from what they used to do in the raiding department. There are a ton more people who want to join and create and build up micros into good alliances. Right now we should be expanding and creating new alliances, not merging together because "it's hard." Everyday more and more nations join and as I go through the lists they're actually staying, not going inactive.

It's so easy to create an alliance right now.

While you are right in some respects, the flip side of that is that its much harder for new alliances made up of new players to make alliances that will stay competitive even long term. Most new successful alliances are made up of older players.

In the beta if you brought enough people inro the game with you, you could break into the top 10 fairly quickly.

XLL3z4T.gif

While you are right in some respects, the flip side of that is that its much harder for new alliances made up of new players to make alliances that will stay competitive even long term. Most new successful alliances are made up of older players.

In the beta if you brought enough people inro the game with you, you could break into the top 10 fairly quickly.

The game isn't about getting into the top 10 while that is a goal for some alliances it's usually means sacrificing quality for quantity.

The game isn't about getting into the top 10 while that is a goal for some alliances it's usually means sacrificing quality for quantity.

I was using that as an example. The point is new alliances can't fend for themselves, you said so yourself, there is plenty of money around so new alliances are dependent on older ones if they want to survive. 

Plus established alliances have a huge pool of resources to help build their players up whilst smaller alliances don't.

I wouldn't say its easier now than it was then, I would say the dynamic has changed.

XLL3z4T.gif

I was using that as an example. The point is new alliances can't fend for themselves, you said so yourself, there is plenty of money around so new alliances are dependent on older ones if they want to survive. 

Plus established alliances have a huge pool of resources to help build their players up whilst smaller alliances don't.

I wouldn't say its easier now than it was then, I would say the dynamic has changed.

Everything you mentioned comes over time, you don't build that up in a week. Merging together doesn't get you that maybe a little faster but not enough to really mean anything. New alliances can usually never fend for themselves, which is why they get protection. Your points are wrong.

Everything you mentioned comes over time, you don't build that up in a week. Merging together doesn't get you that maybe a little faster but not enough to really mean anything. New alliances can usually never fend for themselves, which is why they get protection. Your points are wrong.

I'm not sure where merging came into the conversation, but I was referring to the difference between the difficulty in starting an alliance in the beta vs now. I was also talking about more than just fending for themselves from a military POV, but also growth too.

And of course it comes over time, that was my point. Alliances are heavily established now vs the beta, so much so its impossible to grow competitively without either joining or getting support from one of the current alliances. That wasn't the case in the beta.

XLL3z4T.gif