*NEW* Role Play Development

When I picture this in my head I imagine an RP world that holds on to our RL world/planets/galaxies and other known galaxies and then the lore of the people can stretch our 'known' universe even further. I think that would be cool and it leaves the RP open to just about anything people would like to create.  Just my thought tho,.

Yea - I didn't imagine it would be to terribly different (if at all) from the current world. 

Roleplay Nations:

Imperial Nalydya

Kingdom of Waikahla-Pohaku'ula

"Your fiction is much greater than our own... We will, of course, defer to your judgement on all things that don't exist."

Based off what I see. 

This world/theme will be based on our current world and universe with the ability to expand even further out should your lore be there. Also, becuase this is going to be tied to some Nations here, it will remain in the Nat RP sub-forum in its OWN subforum. 

It was a pleasure serving this community - Stay Frosty!

Forum Rules ☆ Game Rules ☆ Terms of Service ☆ PW Wiki ☆ IRC

I can cobble together a Mars map (provinces/hexes/whathaveyou) later today to gauge interest. 

*edit*

This is my first candidate for a Mars map:

g1uOtdD.jpg

Edited by Schwieger
Roleplay Nations:

Imperial Nalydya

Kingdom of Waikahla-Pohaku'ula

"Your fiction is much greater than our own... We will, of course, defer to your judgement on all things that don't exist."

-snip-

I claim Olympus Mons! (also, if Abu got involved, he would claim Arabia Terra)

Okay, I admit, I am not taking Olympus Mons, even if I can be literally higher up than anyone else. I would probably end up claiming some land on Hellas Planitia (yes, I actually know their names.).

Edited by Alexei Lysenko

We should call it Orbis 40k and create a general backstory for why we are all on Mars or whatever (like a nuclear war or something).

It's going along with the regular rp just in a different subjects forum so saying a nuclear war happened would not be realistic in the sense that many of us would still be there on the original orbis.

Edited by Cenna
  • Upvote 1

The Caledonian Empire--In Space

I let this sit for a bit. 

I'll be building the forums momentarily. This is a warning that, once those forums are created, you are to follow all rules within that forum.

It was a pleasure serving this community - Stay Frosty!

Forum Rules ☆ Game Rules ☆ Terms of Service ☆ PW Wiki ☆ IRC