One for the Ages....

TheNG

The North American Confederacy AA will continue to exist for a time as people transfer over to Acadia.  As mentioned, it will be well protected.  Go raid GPA (again) or watch some sports or something.

It was my distinct privilege to lead NAC.  Through victory, through defeat, through good times and hardship.  From an alliance that started off as a VE protectorate with a serious flag problem to a respected alliance, we never broke, we never faltered.

I look forward to bringing the pride, honor and tradition that characterized NAC to new alliance and helping to lead it to a bright future.  I know that my former DEIC colleagues feel the same.

• Upvote 1

I have been extremely honored to have taken part in this merger between 2 great alliances, and to take a position in the government of this new alliance. I look forward to working with other alliances to establish friendly relations with other governments. Acadia will continue the great legacy of both DEIC and NAC.

• Upvote 1

Haatyc or'arue jate'shya ori'sol aru'ike nuhaatyc

2 down, three to go

• Upvote 4

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Congrats - DEIC and NAC were both admirable opponents in this last war and I'm sure this alliance will do great o7

• Upvote 1

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

2 down, three to go

Well, since the in-game alliance is DEIC re-named, Acadia is still one of the oldest alliances in the game.

You can't kill an ancient that easily :P 

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Ill miss you DEIC!!!

• Upvote 1

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

RIP DEIC and NAC. 

Good luck to the folks transitioning to Acadia

• Upvote 1

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

Good luck to both alliances in your shared future!

Acadia o7

• Upvote 1

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

From Wikipedia

Acadia (French: Acadie) was a colony of New France in northeastern North America that included parts of eastern Quebec, the Maritime provinces, and modern-day Maine to the Kennebec River. During much of the 17th and early 18th centuries, Norridgewock on the Kennebec River and Castine at the end of the Penobscot River were the southernmost settlements of Acadia. The actual specification by the French government for the territory refers to lands bordering the Atlantic coast, roughly between the 40th and 46th parallels. Later, the territory was divided into the British colonies which became Canadian provinces and American states. The population of Acadia included members of the Wabanaki Confederacy and descendants of emigrants from France (i.e., Acadians). The two communities intermarried, which resulted in a significant portion of the population of Acadia being Métis.

Nifty.

• Upvote 2

From Wikipedia

Nifty.

The name specifically references this (the Dutch occupation of French Acadia), but nice catch! :D

• Upvote 1

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

The name specifically references this (the Dutch occupation of French Acadia), but nice catch! :D

I already shouted at you rwice about this and specifically suggested Dutch west India Company :P

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

What will happen to both party's former treaties? Will they be carried over or will you start off with a fresh slate?

Congratulations and good luck with your merger.

They both have the exact same treaties, so they'll obviously be kept.

While NAC and DEIC are both members of TC, they don't have exactly the same set of treaties.

With that said, all existing treaties from both alliances have been carried over to Acadia.