Well...

Yeah we are working on it but they are taking a break right now, it will be a awhile before its ready

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

Instead of making a new map maybe you guys should reassess the route that NatRP is taking. Eva-Beatrice left because she was fed up with the poor treatment she has received for working her ass off for this forum. If any of you in NatRP still have SOME decency. Maybe you should think about the faults of this forum and ask yourself; "What can i do to fix it?". You as a player of this game can make a difference by improving this forum. Because to be honest with you guys. I do not see a future with this forum not in the slightest. Nor do i see it worth my time and effort to be around.

• Upvote 2

Instead of making a new map maybe you guys should reassess the route that NatRP is taking. Eva-Beatrice left because she was fed up with the poor treatment she has received for working her ass off for this forum. If any of you in NatRP still have SOME decency. Maybe you should think about the faults of this forum and ask yourself; "What can i do to fix it?". You as a player of this game can make a difference by improving this forum. Because to be honest with you guys. I do not see a future with this forum not in the slightest. Nor do i see it worth my time and effort to be around.

what do you think we are trying to do..... I mean come on dude, and who even are you?

Zafri completed most of the map this morning. I'm sure the new one will be ready to go in a few days.

Really, nothing changes. Her sudden absence is just a minor inconvenience.

Yep that's what I'm getting at

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

what do you think we are trying to do..... I mean come on dude, and who even are you?

He is one of the oldest Rpers and apart of the community, fairly simple.

I'm sure we can make a much better NatRp than Eva could even dream of, it takes time and work of course, so just try and make sure you're helping out.

I fully understand why she left and yes, there are some rpers who I really want to yell at, but it only gets so far.

My piece of advice to EVERYONE. If you expect people to reply and like your post, return the favor when they post. And dont copy others

• Upvote 2

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

He is one of the oldest Rpers and apart of the community, fairly simple.

I'm sure we can make a much better NatRp than Eva could even dream of, it takes time and work of course, so just try and make sure you're helping out.

I fully understand why she left and yes, there are some rpers who I really want to yell at, but it only gets so far.

My piece of advice to EVERYONE. If you expect people to reply and like your post, return the favor when they post. And dont copy others

Couldn't put it any better.

And what nation is he in the rp

What does that have to do with anything?

• Upvote 1

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

There is two categories of people i hate on NatRP. 

Borderline Dumb and Outright Stupidity

You belong in both of them.

This is the type of attitude that is not tolerated here.

You cannot advocate for change and then call out people that are making those changes Solaris. Lets keep it civil - if you have nothing nice to say or if you don't have anything to positively contribute to the forum, don't say anything at all.

• Upvote 3

It was a pleasure serving this community - Stay Frosty!

Forum Rules ☆ Game Rules ☆ Terms of Service ☆ PW Wiki ☆ IRC