Rokkenjima Leaves Orbis

Eva-Beatrice

8X1aMbc.png

In a sudden vote by the Witch Council, the decision has been made to leave the planet known as Orbis. There are several reasons for this decision, however they won't be disclosed here.

Rokkenjima will be relocating to planet Meta, along with everything that has marked our presence on Orbis. This includes Rokkenjima Island. Due to this, the Ã…land Islands have now been restored.

We have entrusted our land to the Umbrella Corporation. This includes the countries of Finland and Estonia, as well as the island of Jan Mayen. We trust they will repopulate the region and keep it safe under their rule.

Foreign citizens have been provided transportation back to their home countries, along with all their belongings.

The few leaders on Orbis that are in good relation with Rokkenjima have been granted special permission to visit us on Meta. We will reach out to these people individually.

That is all. The Witch Council would like to thank those of you who have supported us and Rokkenjima throughout our time here. Farewell.

(OOC: I'm done with NatRP. With a few exceptions, the "roleplay" here has gotten just flat out stupid and too boring for my liking. I have better things to dedicate my time to. I have taken my characters with me. Do not use them in any RP.)

Edited by Eva-Beatrice
  • Upvote 3

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

Great choice Eva, you've finally come to the light. Everyone else should follow her excellent example with their horrible syntax and half paragraph posts; ought to quit.

• Upvote 1

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(