Mosquitoes recognizes state of war with Arrgh and TKR.

John X

How will TKR and ARRGH respond to this new menace who has no military.

• Upvote 3

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Arrgh recognizes your recognition, we await recognition of our recognition of your recognition.

I refuse to recognize your recognition of his recognition.

Do you recognize that I refuse to recognize your recognition of his recognition?

Lmk

Edited by Robert P. Holmes III
  • Upvote 1

We need to change the name of this war to reflect the amazing power moves micros have made. The 3 man alliance tipping the war in syndioo's favour, now this.

200_s.gif

John X y u do dis man? Oh well, have fun going rouge anyway.

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

War will continue until public apology is made and both alliances publicly agree to never attack the nation "Refinery" unless attacked first. Either alliance can end this separately if they choose.

Surely that wording just puts yourself in a bind.

War will continue until public apology is made and both alliances publicly agree to never attack the nation "Refinery" unless attacked first. Either alliance can end this separately if they choose.

Wait till i rebuild a bit, I'll decalre on you for declaring on Arrgh, and I'll !@#$ing reck you for 5 days. Let's see if I care about your nukes.

tvPWtuA.gif

As the defender rather than the aggressor there is no requirement to explain my methods of defense but I feel that Orbis should know why I chose not go quietly.  There were many options in my best interest over the short term that I could have taken.  

1st.  I haven't been attacked in over 9 months.  It has been so long I really don't even remember.  So, on 09/19/2016 I was identified by the "League of Extraordinary Gentleman" as one of 50 nations over the ridiculous arbitrary nuke cap.  I won't go into details as to why the cap is ridiculous here but know I was targeted.

2nd.  I receive a message about my "EVIL" nukes on 09/20/2016 by a LoEG member....calling for their destruction or else.

3rd.  On 09/21/2016 I am attacked by 3 nations in the space of 6 hours.  So no attacks 9+ months then 3 in 6 hours just 2 days after being identified as a target.  Clearly a LoEG attack. 

4th.  Having decided not to bend over and take it... (there is serious balance of power and enjoyable gameplay reasons for wanting nukes unchanged) I left my most recent alliance and planned my counter attack.

5th.  From: Solaire  Date: 09/22/2016 Thursday 12:45 am stop.png

Oh, and i apologise for my friends who are raiding you, but youre welcome to join us anyway... theyd leave you alone if you did

From: Solaire  Date: 09/22/2016 Thursday 12:42 am stop.png

I notice youve just left OOS, and i wanted to say you should join us at tkr!

So, not only am I subject to a LoEG attack, but now I'm being blackmailed/bribed to joining TKR.  I briefly considered joining at the barrel of the gun and then feeding information to TKR's enemies but unlike the LoEG I have honor and don't skulk in the shadows.  When I decided to fight back it was for the good of Orbis and I was upfront about it.  I refrained from insults and refrained from dishonorable methods and I receive this classy bit:

From: Melisandre  Date: 09/22/2016 Thursday 2:05 am stop.png

Please grow a brain, for your own sake

So how is the war going?  Amazingly!  So much so that I wonder if I wasn't being allowed to use ALL of my nukes (and those I built)....27 so far so that I could be a poster child for the EVILS of nukes.  No competent player would have allowed that.... let alone the hundreds I am at war with.  After the first day to assassinate spies I should have been losing nukes at 3 per day.  Not a single nuke was destroyed.  In other metrics:

I greatly lead in infrastructure destroyed.

I spied away 8 nukes from various enemies causing 1 to sell off the remainder rather than lose it.

I have beiged 12ish enemies while only the Mosquitoes "Refinery" was beiged.

I've added to my holdings of land and "nonraidables"

*edit* I deleted the flags of the quotes because they covered the entire screen for some reason... and other format type stuff.

Edited by John X

As the defender rather than the aggressor there is no requirement to explain my methods of defense but I feel that Orbis should know why I chose not go quietly.  There were many options in my best interest over the short term that I could have taken.  

1st.  I haven't been attacked in over 9 months.  It has been so long I really don't even remember.  So, on 09/19/2016 I was identified by the "League of Extraordinary Gentleman" as one of 50 nations over the ridiculous arbitrary nuke cap.  I won't go into details as to why the cap is ridiculous here but know I was targeted.

2nd.  I receive a message about my "EVIL" nukes on 09/20/2016 by a LoEG member....calling for their destruction or else.

3rd.  On 09/21/2016 I am attacked by 3 nations in the space of 6 hours.  So no attacks 9+ months then 3 in 6 hours just 2 days after being identified as a target.  Clearly a LoEG attack. 

4th.  Having decided not to bend over and take it... (there is serious balance of power and enjoyable gameplay reasons for wanting nukes unchanged) I left my most recent alliance and planned my counter attack.

5th.  From: Solaire  Date: 09/22/2016 Thursday 12:45 am stop.png

Oh, and i apologise for my friends who are raiding you, but youre welcome to join us anyway... theyd leave you alone if you did

From: Solaire  Date: 09/22/2016 Thursday 12:42 am stop.png

I notice youve just left OOS, and i wanted to say you should join us at tkr!

So, not only am I subject to a LoEG attack, but now I'm being blackmailed/bribed to joining TKR.  I briefly considered joining at the barrel of the gun and then feeding information to TKR's enemies but unlike the LoEG I have honor and don't skulk in the shadows.  When I decided to fight back it was for the good of Orbis and I was upfront about it.  I refrained from insults and refrained from dishonorable methods and I receive this classy bit:

From: Melisandre  Date: 09/22/2016 Thursday 2:05 am stop.png

Please grow a brain, for your own sake

So how is the war going?  Amazingly!  So much so that I wonder if I wasn't being allowed to use ALL of my nukes (and those I built)....27 so far so that I could be a poster child for the EVILS of nukes.  No competent player would have allowed that.... let alone the hundreds I am at war with.  After the first day to assassinate spies I should have been losing nukes at 3 per day.  Not a single nuke was destroyed.  In other metrics:

I greatly lead in infrastructure destroyed.

I spied away 8 nukes from various enemies causing 1 to sell off the remainder rather than lose it.

I have beiged 12ish enemies while only the Mosquitoes "Refinery" was beiged.

I've added to my holdings of land and "nonraidables"

*edit* I deleted the flags of the quotes because they covered the entire screen for some reason... and other format type stuff.

Where has all your infra gone my infra destroying leader? :( 

• Upvote 1

I fail to see where the LoEG comes into this. You got hit by some pirates and when you left your alliance someone took advantage of the fact nobody was backing you up. The offer from TKR was from a member, if it was a case of blackmail, which is most unlikely, it would have come with a threat to keep raiding you until you did join, and likely would have come from higher up the command chain. However seeing as this is TKR we are discussing, the mere thought that TKR would do that is preposterous. I like you John X, we have a history and we've shared an alliance, but your actions are not backed by plausible statements. Declaring war on TKR was unreasonable.

Edited for grammar

Edited by Bezzers
  • Upvote 1

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

I raided you because you had no alliance, no other reason. Nobody in TKR is part of the league.

If Solaire had asked government about trying to recruit you I would have probably said no, because your nation history shows a year and a half of avoiding war. 

You'll have to take a number and wait if you want all your spies dead, we're still spending most of our spies and ops on Rose & friends.

• Upvote 1