Removed by Self

Pegleg

Alright these weapons are obviously too dangerous to exist. We must ban all nuclear weapons amongst the alliances. The alliances themselves will police their members and rid their ranks of these weapons. Any alliance that doesn't sign up will be nuked.

Problem solved.

Now let's eat!

Edited by Peace and war

"Experience demands that man is the only animal which devours his own kind, for I can apply no milder term to the general prey of the rich on the poor."

Alright these weapons are obviously too dangerous to exist. We must ban all nuclear weapons amongst the alliances. The alliances themselves will police their members and rid their ranks of these weapons. Any alliance that doesn't sign up will be nuked.

Problem solved.

Now let's eat!

I agree. Destroy all NRF. Sheepy should implement a way to destroy other people's projects so we can force everyone to comply by destroying their NRF.

• Upvote 1
6XmKiC2.png

Problem solved.

Now let's eat!

Will that escalated quickly.

The United States of Belveria

qAFfwLo.gif

From The Desk of FireChiefFraggle

The Nation of Fraggle Rock

Given the recent events, the world has changed. There is now a price to pay for launching nuclear weapons. While it is admirable for some nations or alliances to try to clamp down on nuclear weapons, it is truly only one the first three nations that built nuclear weapons and formerly agreed to the nuclear treaty that declared all nuclear weapons. Every nation that built a project and launched nuclear weapons after that first nuclear treaty is in direct violation of said treaty and must be dealt with.

I propose The International Nuclear Reduction Congress. A group of representatives from every Nuclear Capable Alliance that will sit and discuss the following:

I) Nuclear Arms Production Limit
II) Nuclear Stockpile Cap
III) Nuclear War Prevention

IV) Handling Rouge Nuclear Nations

This is not an alliance issue. It is a world issue. Nations that have nuclear weapons should come together and have a logical discussion about nuclear weapons. The best way to achieve a total reduction would be to have the world agree that nuclear weapons should be banned and set up a program in where every nuclear armed nation would have incentive to decommission their nuclear programs. We would do this in three phases. First, all nations that currently have nuclear weapons would be identified and listed. Second, Any new nuclear weapons programs would be a violation against the world at large and proper measures should be taken to punish to the full extent. Lastly, each listed nuclear nation would close down their programs in reverse order of them coming online. In return the world would give each nuclear nation a money and resource package that would be worth three times the amount of the cost to build the program.

Discussions must happen, or we all might be heading into a time in where the entire economy could collapse over time. Or we can fix this as a world.

Many Hugs,

FireCHiefFraggle 

Edited by Fraggle
  • Upvote 2

*Warning: Also written while half asleep*

Comrades,

As Fraggle said, all Nuclear Nations must come together and form a discussion yet we must not forget where such nations reside. Alliances are what control the World Stage and without their cooperation and support nothing can be upheld.

I don't expect everyone to agree with this motion as this is a stepping stone. We can not simply rely on the Trade System to uphold our food supply because eventually those suppliers will run out. The only way forward is by not using those weapons.

I like how he says it should be in reverse order so he'd have the last NRF

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I can see this coming up next war as a major issue. Remember, before this one, food prices were sitting around 80. I'm sure I wasn't in a minority thinking prices were too low to bother selling, and thus went into this war with a gratuitous food stockpile.

I wouldn't call current food scarcity a crisis, but that's only because of pre-war market conditions providing a generous buffer. Radiation is going to be a much bigger deal in the future. People will get talking when they have no choice.

I can see this coming up next war as a major issue. Remember, before this one, food prices were sitting around 80. I'm sure I wasn't in a minority thinking prices were too low to bother selling, and thus went into this war with a gratuitous food stockpile.

I wouldn't call current food scarcity a crisis, but that's only because of pre-war market conditions providing a generous buffer. Radiation is going to be a much bigger deal in the future. People will get talking when they have no choice.

Radiation will be less of an issue in the future because people will have had time to adequately prepare for the complete lack of food production.
  • Upvote 1
RollSheepy.png

Gentlemen, a 170% increase in the price of food on the market overnight is something that should be of the utmost concern to us all, especially as our current food production sits at 0%. To say that things will get better because we will adapt to the scarcity of food is simply not true, things will only get worse as periods of Global food growth will now be limited by future conflicts, making food more and more expensive. It is no exaggeration to say that we are now experiencing the single biggest global crises in Orbis history & failure to act decisively now will only result in us having to make a much tougher decision further down the line!

• Upvote 1

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Gentlemen, a 170% increase in the price of food on the market overnight is something that should be of the utmost concern to us all, especially as our current food production sits at 0%. To say that things will get better because we will adapt to the scarcity of food is simply not true, things will only get worse as periods of Global food growth will now be limited by future conflicts, making food more and more expensive. It is no exaggeration to say that we are now experiencing the single biggest global crises in Orbis history & failure to act decisively now will only result in us having to make a much tougher decision further down the line!

All nukes must be decommissioned immediately, and every alliance should work towards making sure all nations under their authority with a Nuclear Research Facility are fully compensated & their facility subsequently destroyed in 3 months!

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Nuclear Weapons are a loser's weapon.  Accordingly, the losers of this current war should decommission their Nukes now.  And the loser of each war in the future should do so as well.  Winners don't need nukes, so the world will be safe with Nukes in the hands of winners.

• Upvote 2

Duke of House Greyjoy

Nuclear Weapons are a loser's weapon. Accordingly, the losers of this current war should decommission their Nukes now. And the loser of each war in the future should do so as well. Winners don't need nukes, so the world will be safe with Nukes in the hands of winners.

All nuclear dependent nations should be forced to donate their food stocks as reparations for the damage they've done.

• Upvote 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.