Unveiling the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

LordRahl2

What kosmo?

What I know is that your bloc has been pissing people off.  Should really look at some of the members and see what they're doing if you really want to get to the bottom of it.

The ones you think in this thread doing it are pretty much inactive and just cruising in the game.

I pissed people off for smashing nazis.  Good, come at me openly so I can smash your nazi asses too.  Alpha pisses people off because everyone likes getting pissed off at Alpha, and James is texan and Im going to nuke him in the real world some day for his texanness.  Ape is an ape, he eats bananas and flings poop, and thats expected because hes an ape.  Fraggle is Fraggle, but shes our Fraggle and get the hell away from her.  WTF isnt pissing off anybody.  We are pretty much inactive and just cruising in the game, thats the whole point of the bloc.  Somebody wants to kick a bee hive though, and the bees are getting cranky.

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, kosmokenny said:

I pissed people off for smashing nazis.  Good, come at me openly so I can smash your nazi asses too.  Alpha pisses people off because everyone likes getting pissed off at Alpha, and James is texan and Im going to nuke him in the real world some day for his texanness.  Ape is an ape, he eats bananas and flings poop, and thats expected because hes an ape.  Fraggle is Fraggle, but shes our Fraggle and get the hell away from her.  WTF isnt pissing off anybody.  We are pretty much inactive and just cruising in the game, thats the whole point of the bloc.  Somebody wants to kick a bee hive though, and the bees are getting cranky.

No, it's not me there either. I'm stockpiling fire and forgets too. While Iron Guard's fate was disappointing to say the least, I was never an official P/W member. I'm an official StW member and fan club member though. Use a spy op bot and check activity times. That's what the cool kids use nowadays.

21 hours ago, Apeman said:

Yes we are grave digging.....need somewhere to toss the bodies

Man, if i thought anything would create a Game Strike issuing tantrum piss fit, it would be grave digging. Instead, it seems to be relegated exclusively to....you know....actual game play. 

STFU

On 9/19/2016 at 0:34 AM, Buorhann said:

So let's say a Roz Wei member gets caught spying away Alpha's nukes.  There's still members in other AAs who will continue to do their LoEG duty.  Now Alpha is more than welcome to spy retaliate against Roz Wei, but...  will Roz Wei tolerate that? =3

That's the genius of having members from all AAs contributing to the cause of keeping the nuke production to a reasonable level.

Sounds a lot like treason to me. I doubt alliances would protect members who did spy attacks on other AAs.

FX6Lzru.png

On 8/18/2017 at 7:36 PM, kosmokenny said:

Honestly, at this point, if someone tried something I think we'd make the tS-Alpha war look like a bee-sting in terms of dmg dealt.  Plus we have about 5-10x the resources to work with this time around. :smug:.

15 hours ago, Tevron said:

Sounds a lot like treason to me. I doubt alliances would protect members who did spy attacks on other AAs.

The fact that this has gone on so long is tacit endorsement of it by the alliances whose members are doing it.  Throwing around bullshit like "would roz wei tolerate it" if we did something about it is laughable, because win or lose, anyone we attack is going to get wrecked, no matter how many we have to attack to make our point.  A fledgling and entirely unprepared Nuke Bloc was enough to cause this asinine group to form.  We arent anywhere near that weak anymore.  Thus far we have restrained ourselves out of respect for the fact that our response will hurt everyone.  Sooner or later we will stop caring.

• Upvote 1

• Wiki Mod
2 hours ago, kosmokenny said:

The fact that this has gone on so long is tacit endorsement of it by the alliances whose members are doing it.  Throwing around bullshit like "would roz wei tolerate it" if we did something about it is laughable, because win or lose, anyone we attack is going to get wrecked, no matter how many we have to attack to make our point.  A fledgling and entirely unprepared Nuke Bloc was enough to cause this asinine group to form.  We arent anywhere near that weak anymore.  Thus far we have restrained ourselves out of respect for the fact that our response will hurt everyone.  Sooner or later we will stop caring.

Actually it was boredom that caused this group to form in the first place. It was more a troll than anything. You have however now beaten a very dead horse back to life. Good job.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Please don't stop. It's only three weeks until this thread has it's 1 year birthday. It would be horrible it went this long and didn't actually make it to one year!

• Upvote 2

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

In some ways I agree with Rush here.  It was never really something that had much teeth to it.  Never really had much a problem with it because eventually those who spied would've gotten thrown out or their alliance rolled.  Nothing gives someone an easier CB than spying or raids in this game.

On 9/18/2016 at 4:14 PM, Spooner said:

"This will definitely work" -Kastor, on Rose's blitz

"This will never work" -Kastor, on a dope-ass idea

Wow, Kastor was right for once. 

Winter is coming, everyone. Prepare for the apocalypse. 

• Upvote 1

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.