Man the Harpoons!

Ogaden

To much bullshit coming over from other lands beyond the sea.

I hear these titles flying around: Paracolon/Synditwats

If you are going to form a bloc, make good names then, and announce them.

• Upvote 1

Warpool and Tywin both are great, kind and awesome guys and always a pleasure to deal with.

They both have had my back when I needed it, so calling them traitors or scumbags is ridiculous and makes you sound like an idiot.

edit:

oh btw

GO ARRGH!!!!

Steal the rum!!

Edited by Mayor
  • Upvote 1

I love how Paracovenant are trying to justify two ex-Pantheon gov, and current Arghh gov, essentially betraying Pantheon. What if Keegoz went ahead and joined tS the night before we attacked Rose because he finally decided he wanted to be a winner?

I guess hypocrisy really is the heart's true nature.

That's would require keegoz to reflect.

I'm certain that he's still convinced that this was a brilliant political move and that we are the aggressors ðŸ˜

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Glad to see Arrgh and TEst are really taking that paperless thing seriously by being joined at the hip all the time

I thought it was decided Kastor was Grand Admiral over Arrgh, so it was really Kastor's decision.
  • Upvote 5

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

That's would require keegoz to reflect.

I'm certain that he's still convinced that this was a brilliant political move and that we are the aggressors

Was that a real IC thing you said?

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Some of the stuff here is so appalling that I cant help but rise from my grave and put some plebs in their place.

You guys don't know the terms we joined Pantheon, it was dealt with via Fist. I assume the other gov't member you are referring to was me? As a member you are only embarrassing yourself as I never held up anything beyond basic member. If you can talk with Fist you can find all this info out easily, not my fault he bailed.

Though on a personal note Pantheon on the whole pushed back against so much of Tywins efforts to prep for war and fought to avoid them. You can post my and Tywins rants about it and the shun we got for it if you'd like, I didn't know this was going down when I left the VE war was fine. Going from Arrgh to half assed running PP to going inactive in Pantheon I am sure few are surprised I decided to go hyper active again when I get the scent of blood :P

Know info before you call us names! Though once you see the history you will likely still trash us which is fine but have some sort of basis other than hopping on the bandwagon with nothing but ignorance!

OK back to poor attempts at humor for me.

No, my guy is actually correct and you know it. We both know Tywn didn't do his job, he couldn't even be bothered to write a war guide or contribute to our Test server practice. I had to constantly pick up the slack. I had to get our members war chests in order. He also didn't follow through with the fire teams.. He didn't follow through with one single thing. It was just more me picking up the slack after trying to see what was going on and seeing nothing but excuses about IRL. Which I get, but your claim is absolute horsehsit and we both know it. So now about you not being scum..)

So, you guys couldn't of asked to sit out or jsut join/make a new AA? No, this is a huge intentional backstab no matter how I put it. -Especially- after how much I/we put into rebuilding you guys and help you guys grow(Both in loans and advice). I trusted you guys, well less so tywn once I saw he was up to something, and now Pantheon has to pay the price for my mistake in that. Karma can be a !@#$, and I hope it finds you and puts you both down.

that's a lot of smack coming from a 13 city nation

Dont insult your betters, Lordship is a better man then you can ever be. You speak like a true Pixel hugger, because you are. While Sparta has been a useless sack of shit, Lordship has been defending his allies and friends no matter the personal cost(And through his excellent efforts, him and his friends/allies stopped the hegemoney that would of made us (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) 2.0). Ofcourse those things dont have any weight to you though, we can all clearly see what matters to you

Edited by Fistandantilus
  • Upvote 5

So Fist.......since we are all hear and we would all love to hear it from the horse's mouth, sort of speak, why did you step down and delete your nation?

EDIT: Stupid grammar!

Edited by Sailor Jerry
  • Upvote 1

X4EfkAB.png

I love how Paracovenant are trying to justify two ex-Pantheon gov, and current Arghh gov, essentially betraying Pantheon. What if Keegoz went ahead and joined tS the night before we attacked Rose because he finally decided he wanted to be a winner?

I guess hypocrisy really is the heart's true nature.

Would never happen. His application would get rejected at the door.

Lilac and pubs are welcome to join anytime though. Kurd too now that I think on it.

Edited by Night King
  • Upvote 1

Untitled.png

Some of the stuff here is so appalling that I cant help but rise from my grave and put some plebs in their place.

No, my guy is actually correct and you know it. We both know Tywn didn't do his job, he couldn't even be bothered to write a war guide or contribute to our Test server practice. I had to constantly pick up the slack. I had to get our members war chests in order. He also didn't follow through with the fire teams.. He didn't follow through with one single thing. It was just more me picking up the slack after trying to see what was going on and seeing nothing but excuses about IRL. Which I get, but your claim is absolute horsehsit and we both know it. So now about you not being scum..)

So, you guys couldn't of asked to sit out or jsut join/make a new AA? No, this is a huge intentional backstab no matter how I put it. -Especially- after how much I/we put into rebuilding you guys and help you guys grow(Both in loans and advice). I trusted you guys, well less so tywn once I saw he was up to something, and now Pantheon has to pay the price for my mistake in that. Karma can be a !@#$, and I hope it finds you and puts you both down.

Dont insult your betters, Lordship is a better man then you can ever be. You speak like a true Pixel hugger, because you are. While Sparta has been a useless sack of shit, Lordship has been defending his allies and friends no matter the personal cost(And through his excellent efforts, him and his friends/allies stopped the hegemoney that would of made us (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) 2.0). Ofcourse those things dont have any weight to you though, we can all clearly see what matters to you

I'm on mobile so forgive any mistakes.

Firstly, what money did you put in my rebuilding? I came very find and with a shit load of money. You gave me loans, as you give any member. At least my nation exists and isn't deleted overnight, talk about waste of money.

Secondly, as Eka verified out here, quite a few Pantheon members did not like my style when I tried my firearm strategy and tried to improve coordination. The response was disappointing too. Sure, I ran into irl things and didn't do much then.

You spoke of war chest, you worked the numbers with me and did the painful task of posting them and editing a document. It was a 5 minute task.

Secondly, we both agreed on pausing Test server practice because of possible change in war mechanics.

Thirdly, I followed through with the fireteams responses and they're posted on your forums. Maybe try checking that first?

Fourthly, the one time Pantheon had a threat, I came online despite IRL issues and worked out the complete strategy on how to minimize damage and do everything. Seabasstion issue that is. The return was you decided on peace without even informing me and I found out from war truces and a Pantheon member.

So yes, I did my duties fine and only stuck by despite IRL issues because of you as there was a lack of anyone in Pantheon able to be good with war mechanics due to inexperience.

Lastly, you accuse me of being a scum, you sent 110 people to war, and then deserted them at the moment of war because you overslept? 110 people were looking at you and trusted you, you did a true backstab by disappearing at the moment the alliance you led needed you and something you brought on them. Get off your high horse Fist because you did the worst possible betrayal yourself.

I will edit from laptop later if I missed any more of your points.

• Upvote 1

I'm on mobile so forgive any mistakes.

Firstly, what money did you put in my rebuilding? I came very find and with a shit load of money. You gave me loans, as you give any member. At least my nation exists and isn't deleted overnight, talk about waste of money.

Secondly, as Eka verified out here, quite a few Pantheon members did not like my style when I tried my firearm strategy and tried to improve coordination. The response was disappointing too. Sure, I ran into irl things and didn't do much then.

You spoke of war chest, you worked the numbers with me and did the painful task of posting them and editing a document. It was a 5 minute task.

Secondly, we both agreed on pausing Test server practice because of possible change in war mechanics.

Thirdly, I followed through with the fireteams responses and they're posted on your forums. Maybe try checking that first?

Fourthly, the one time Pantheon had a threat, I came online despite IRL issues and worked out the complete strategy on how to minimize damage and do everything. Seabasstion issue that is. The return was you decided on peace without even informing me and I found out from war truces and a Pantheon member.

So yes, I did my duties fine and only stuck by despite IRL issues because of you as there was a lack of anyone in Pantheon able to be good with war mechanics due to inexperience.

Lastly, you accuse me of being a scum, you sent 110 people to war, and then deserted them at the moment of war because you overslept? 110 people were looking at you and trusted you, you did a true backstab by disappearing at the moment the alliance you led needed you and something you brought on them. Get off your high horse Fist because you did the worst possible betrayal yourself.

I will edit from laptop later if I missed any more of your points.

1) If you actually read my post, I did say it was in the forms of loans. Loans which where in short supply after that war though. You also fail to mention how I gave you so much priority on them(At your nonstop instance). You know this, cut the crap. But expected from you at this point

2) No, I ended up having to do a  small thing with a few of our guys with the time I had because you wouldn't, and then I told you it was fine once it became clear you wouldn't

3) Miss leading, you never took the steps we needed to make it anything functional, even after all our talks. People never revolted against it, because we never really tried it beyond the initial post(We may of done a total of 2 posts, I dont remember) we did to set it up. There where a very few complaints(I think it was 3 people in total?) there, but that is not members being upset with your style obviously. We talked about actually doing it, and you just didn't. Your style didn't exist

4) Yes?

5) No, absolutely not for the reasons previously posted.

6) You are correct, and it's nice to hear someone finally say it.

I'm not interested in making this a back and forth, how you are behaving in PMs is abominable and im not going to give you any more attention because you decided to try and make a scene.

Edited by Fistandantilus
  • Upvote 1