Ongoing Conflicts

Wolfie

I take that back anyhow. Seeing that both sides now have Italian people under their control I would not want to directly declare war on either. Italy only wants to station troops as a defensive measure for the Italian people in Sardinia.

• Upvote 1

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

I take that back anyhow. Seeing that both sides now have Italian people under their control I would not want to directly declare war on either. Italy only wants to station troops as a defensive measure for the Italian people in Sardinia.

You are supporting Evenstar Basically? 

sig.gif

Okay quick everyone, make sure you have Italians in your country so the I.E. is afraid to go to war with you.

This is very small

Okay quick everyone, make sure you have Italians in your country so the I.E. is afraid to go to war with you.

You are gravely mistaken if you believe that having Italians in your lands will even slightly deter me from mobilizing for total war.  I was never "afraid" to go to war, but unlike you I am no reasonless war mongerer and so when the prime reason for my intervention turns out to be void, I will instead remain neutral.  I had elected to be even-handed in these sorts of political matters, but we will not tolerate insults from insolent dogs such as yourself.  I, the Duce of Italy, have lead from the front lines for my entire adult life before coming to rule and I understand the rules of warfare.  No, I am not a war mongerer, but I am certainly no bleeding heart pacifist.  I put my nation and my people first and if I believe that someone is a threat to either, I will come crashing down full force with the fury of our ancestors.  Italy is a country of free individuals and as such, will fight to the last drop of blood before becoming a slave to anyone, least of all the likes of you.

Edited by Octavius

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

You are gravely mistaken if you believe that having Italians in your lands will even slightly deter me from mobilizing for total war.  I was never "afraid" to go to war, but unlike you I am no reasonless war mongerer and so when the prime reason for my intervention turns out to be void, I will instead remain neutral.  I had elected to be even-handed in these sorts of political matters, but we will not tolerate insults from insolent dogs such as yourself.  I, the Duce of Italy, have lead from the front lines for my entire adult life before coming to rule and I understand the rules of warfare.  No, I am not a war mongerer, but I am certainly no bleeding heart pacifist.  I put my nation and my people first and if I believe that someone is a threat to either, I will come crashing down full force with the fury of our ancestors.  Italy is a country of free individuals and as such, will fight to the last drop of blood before becoming a slave to anyone, least of all the likes of you.

It's called a joke. Maybe you've heard of it?

This is very small

It's called a joke. Maybe you've heard of it?

I suspected it might be an attempt at a joke, however from viewing your conversations with others I had no way of knowing, so naturally I suspected the worst. My statement still stands but I will retract the verbal attack on you even if I don't approve of some of your actions and/or statements. Edited by Octavius

OOC: Everything was in character; not meant to be taken personally. Sorry if I sounded overly hostile :/

Meonesia-Evenstar War

Belligerents

Evenstar (Supported by Impérial Empire du France, Chernigov, Hungadada, Russia, Italian Empire and Others)

Republic of Meonesia  (Supported by None)

Republic of Meonesia has Surrendered

Conflict has ended. Peace Treaty has been signed 

sig.gif

OOC: There might be one between Britannia and Tonina if this skirmish at the border gets worse. Just a heads up.

<span style='font-size: 18px;'><span style='color: #b22222'><span class='bbc_underline'>"<em class='bbc'>We regret that the size of the multiverse has permitted them to exist for so long unchecked."</em></span></span><br />Remember, <em class='bbc'>I'M </em>the New Douche, not the other 7 New Guys. I'm <em class='bbc'>not</em> a Majority.</span><br />rKC4GSg.gif

You should add, the war Portugal, France, Meonesia, Italian Empire, etc. are in. It's us against the Terrorists, so that technically is a war I guess.

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

You should add, the war Portugal, France, Meonesia, Italian Empire, etc. are in. It's us against the Terrorists, so that technically is a war I guess.

Ill make it war on terror, but since we are in not conflict zone the map won't be needing updating 

sig.gif

War between the Maya, and Britannia has finally come to pass. May end quickly, or be a slog that blows up into a Forum Splitting Multi-RPer war, we'll see.

<span style='font-size: 18px;'><span style='color: #b22222'><span class='bbc_underline'>"<em class='bbc'>We regret that the size of the multiverse has permitted them to exist for so long unchecked."</em></span></span><br />Remember, <em class='bbc'>I'M </em>the New Douche, not the other 7 New Guys. I'm <em class='bbc'>not</em> a Majority.</span><br />rKC4GSg.gif