Valyria and The 13th begin a remarkable friendship

Bradley

After attending a highly important summit, Valyria's delegation and The 13th Legion delegation travelled to the local tavern together in an attempt to improve relations. While at the tavern, Valyria's officials and The 13th Legion officials drank the night away in what can only be described as a "p*ss up". After some glorious banter, almighty scoffs and multiple bottles of whisky, formal discussions finally began. After several minutes of discussions, the Treaty of Tyria was born.

The Treaty of Tyria

N6Q28mx.png   TRjHOAl.png

In the interests of both signatories, The 13th Legion and Valyria hereby enter the following terms of this treaty

A Few Good Men

Both signatories recognize the sovereignty of the other, and agree to not commit acts of spying, actual combat, aiding the enemy, or any and all other directly injurious actions.

Triple 9

Both signatories are encouraged to come to the political, economic, and military aid of the other should they be attacked, but it is not required.

The Empire Strikes Back

Both signatories are encouraged to aid the other in military, political, and economic attacks on the enemy, but it is not required.

On Her Majesty’s Secret Service

Both signatories are expected to share information pertinent to the security and prosperity of the other.

The Wolf of Wall Street

Both signatories agree to cooperation in good-faith financial interactions.

Inception

Both signatories agree to formally address the possibility of a treaty upgrade every month.

To Kill A Mockingbird

Both signatories agree that in the event differences cannot be resolved, and this treaty must be dissolved, that the canceling signatory will provide 72 hours notice, during which, the treaty will remain active.

/Signed for The 13th Legion/

Curtimus Maximus - Imperial Legate

Ilikepie - Imperial Legate

Jakeman4 - Legion Legate of Politics

Silent Shadow - Legion Legate of Infrastructure

P Scipio Africanus - Legion Legate of War

/Signed for Valyria/

Dragonlord General - Thomas

Dragonlord Minister - Bradley Davies

Dragonlord Maester - Morgan

tl;dr - Valyria and The 13th sign an ODoAP

• Upvote 3

Good luck to two great alliances!

o/ 13th

o/ Valyria

• Upvote 2

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

I shook my magic eight ball and asked if it was a good idea for Valyria and the 13th to join in an Optional Defense-Optional Aggression Pact.

It really stated: Outlook not so good.
JCu9DPE.jpg

• Upvote 2

I shook my magic eight ball and asked if it was a good idea for Valyria and the 13th to join in an Optional Defense-Optional Aggression Pact.

It really stated: Outlook not so good.

>Pic<

Haha, that prog seems to work as intended.

9TCei0x.png

Still, good look guys.

• Upvote 1

Its not like we have half a dozen treaties, optional treaties can still have meaning if you sign treaties sparingly. I doubt ODoAP is the long term goal of our friendship with a monthly upgrade clause anyway

o/ Our new friends

Edited by Mehrunes Dagon
  • Upvote 3

Curious. What use is an ally that can simply opt-out of defending you whenever they wish?

If your ally is sure to defend you when you need them, why not simply sign an MDP?

Regardless, best of luck going forwards to both parties.

<~Sval[OWR]> I am your father.
<+Curufinwe> Can confirm

Curious. What use is an ally that can simply opt-out of defending you whenever they wish?

If your ally is sure to defend you when you need them, why not simply sign an MDP?

Regardless, best of luck going forwards to both parties.

Conversely, why sign MDP's when you can just merge?

Why make announcements when you could rogue Sheepy, then disband?

Why if, when you could is?

What doth life?

Edit: Sorry I'm adding to the garbage posts here. Congrats! If Valyria and the 13th find this treaty meaningful, it will be: don't mind us idiots from the peanut gallery. :)

Edited by Manthrax

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

I still like the idea of a stepping stone treaty.  Optional treaties have their place and ultimately, it's up to those alliances how they view them.  I personally always saw ODoAPs as nearly MDPs with a get-to-know you clause in a sense.

Heard good things about you Valyria and best of luck to the 13th as you grow and branch out!

Edited by Placentica
  • Upvote 1

I still like the idea of a stepping stone treaty. Optional treaties have their place and ultimately, it's up to those alliances how they view them. I personally always saw ODoAPs as nearly MDPs with a get-to-know you clause in a sense.

Heard good things about you Valyria and best of luck to the 13th as you grow and branch out!

NPO will luv you before we even need to know you Edited by greatkitteh

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-