Do you approve of these candidates?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Do you approve of Rozalia?

• I approve of Rozalia
    • I disapprove of Rozalia
  2. 2. Do you approve of LordRahl2?

• I approve of LordRahl2
    • I disapprove of LordRahl2

Just what is your problem? The thread is a bit of fun where we're supposed to sit back and see how people vote which is what my response to you was about. Calm down and give it a rest already. 

Well then I hope you're ready to lose. You seem to be losing by quite the large margin right now...so unless LordRahl does something super retarded he wins.

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Just what is your problem? The thread is a bit of fun where we're supposed to sit back and see how people vote which is what my response to you was about. Calm down and give it a rest already. 

Well then I hope you're ready to lose. You seem to be losing by quite the large margin right now...so unless LordRahl does something super retarded he wins.

I've already won considering I made this to take a look if my claim his numbers are now trash after his antics. His numbers are in the gutter now and what positive he has is just NeverRozalia (like you for example) which is against the spirit of such a poll but oh well. Were he running against someone else his numbers would likely not even be half what they are.

I don't mind being the heel in these things but LordRahl2 is a really shitty face if thats what he's supposed to be. It's more like... I'm Taker while he's Big Boss Man. We're both experienced but I'm a marquee name who is playing a exotic heel gimmick. LordRahl2 plays the corporate enforcer heel who doesn't believe a lot of his garbage but pushes it regardless because he's a good sellout. Like Taker at Wrestlemania I will hang LordRahl2 after beating him clean.

undertaker-sacrific-bossman-600x400.jpg

Rozalia, on 03 Sept 2016 - 8:47 PM, said:snapback.png

It is illegal to campaign inside polling stations.

I've already won considering I made this to take a look if my claim his numbers are now trash after his antics. His numbers are in the gutter now and what positive he has is just NeverRozalia (like you for example) which is against the spirit of such a poll but oh well. Were he running against someone else his numbers would likely not even be half what they are.

I don't mind being the heel in these things but LordRahl2 is a really shitty face if thats what he's supposed to be. It's more like... I'm Taker while he's Big Boss Man. We're both experienced but I'm a marquee name who is playing a exotic heel gimmick. LordRahl2 plays the corporate enforcer heel who doesn't believe a lot of his garbage but pushes it regardless because he's a good sellout. Like Taker at Wrestlemania I will hang LordRahl2 after beating him clean.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LyingRoz: Hey ummm please please Rahl don't post in this thread.  I am losing and I don't want people to see it.

Rahl: Fine little Roz I will give you a hanky to cry in and not post here

LyingRoz: I am free!  I can post somewhere!  Now I will try to make them believe that losing is winning!

Rahl: Fine.  If you must be opposed in two threads I will do so.

Super low energy Roz. 

You have been crushed in what you thought of as your safe space.  You have been crushed here.  You have lost.  What is it that you call people who lose again?

Edited by LordRahl2

-signature removed for rules violation-

I was actually winning when I told you to not campaign so dishonest as ever. Additionally I was telling you to knock it off as once you start filling a thread with garbage people tend to stop ignoring it. 

You've already long since crossed the line with your mean spited talk so I'm going to enjoy far more than I thought seeing you lose big league where it counts.

I was actually winning when I told you to not campaign so dishonest as ever. Additionally I was telling you to knock it off as once you start filling a thread with garbage people tend to stop ignoring it. 

You've already long since crossed the line with your mean spited talk so I'm going to enjoy far more than I thought seeing you lose big league where it counts.

Lying Roz lying again.

Ohhh, mean talk.  I see.  Like calling a race of people Cucks?  Does that qualify as mean talk to you?  How about people who vote against you Cucks?  Does that qualify as mean talk to you?  Would you like me to quote where you did that?  I bet not!  Causes you to run away and spam as much as you can.

Roz crosses lines then pretends they are not lines (or lies).  Then he accuses others of being mean.

Super low energy lying Roz.  I suspect you will reply with unfounded accusations or run away.

• Upvote 1

Lying Roz lying again.

Ohhh, mean talk. I see. Like calling a race of people Cucks? Does that qualify as mean talk to you? How about people who vote against you Cucks? Does that qualify as mean talk to you? Would you like me to quote where you did that? I bet not! Causes you to run away and spam as much as you can.

Roz crosses lines then pretends they are not lines (or lies). Then he accuses others of being mean.

Super low energy lying Roz. I suspect you will reply with unfounded accusations or run away.

Inb4 "u r infringing muh right to hate and not be judged for it!!!1!1;1!1!11!!!!!!!!" Silly Rozalina, thats not how it works :lol:

PoJQyFJ.gif

Whole race cucks? First off as I know the lie you're referring to, Mexicans aren't a race, but second I never said that. I said "deport cuckoldry" which is more a matter of deporting filth like you. Mexicans are good people and far from cucks. They're smart and have strong values, not all of course, but I would say most. You're just stupid and still can't wrap your head around what cuck means in the context used. I wouldn't refer to Mexicans, Muslims, or any such group as cucks because it wouldn't make sense to you bloody fool. 

I'm addressing it this time as someone has clearly believed your lies on this. I'm not a racist and I've never done any racist attacks on here. You however have done a homophobic attack and never disavowed. 

Now say hi to your wife's boyfriend for me (I know him from the lodge) and put your wife's kid to bed. Then cry yourself to sleep like you always do, cuck.

Inb4 "u r infringing muh right to hate and not be judged for it!!!1!1;1!1!11!!!!!!!!" Silly Rozalina, thats not how it works :lol:

Not taking your bait in trying to make me campaign (though it's all done anyway)... what I will say is when I win the big one I will truly become intolerable. What has been seen thus far will be nothing by comparison. The Social Hub you may as well rename The Roz's Bar.

Clinton/LordRahl2 is your only hope so get behind them folks, make sure you boo when I punch and cheer when he does. However at the end of it all he's getting buried. 

Whole race cucks? First off as I know the lie you're referring to, Mexicans aren't a race, but second I never said that. I said "deport cuckoldry" which is more a matter of deporting filth like you. Mexicans are good people and far from cucks. They're smart and have strong values, not all of course, but I would say most. You're just stupid and still can't wrap your head around what cuck means in the context used. I wouldn't refer to Mexicans, Muslims, or any such group as cucks because it wouldn't make sense to you bloody fool. 

Mexican isn't a race/ethnic? So if Mexicans isn't a race, then how come racism exist towards Mexicans? You wouldn't refer to such groups as cucks? Evidence shows otherwise! SUCH LOW ENERGY! SUCH DISHONESTY ROZALINA!

Filth? Thats subjective. An opinion, your opinion =/= facts bro. Just because you think Rahl is filth, doesn't mean its true. Its all perspectives and opinions.  I don't think either your or him are cucks, or scum, but thats only perspective, doesnt make my statement that i believe both of you are not filth, scum, or cucks doesn't mean im right or is factual! 

I'm addressing it this time as someone has clearly believed your lies on this. I'm not a racist and I've never done any racist attacks on here. You however have done a homophobic attack and never disavowed. 

Now say hi to your wife's boyfriend for me (I know him from the lodge) and put your wife's kid to bed. Then cry yourself to sleep like you always do, cuck.

Refer to the bolded comments. Kthx.

Edited by Riza Hawkeye

PoJQyFJ.gif

Not taking your bait in trying to make me campaign (though it's all done anyway)... what I will say is when I win the big one I will truly become intolerable. What has been seen thus far will be nothing by comparison. The Social Hub you may as well rename The Roz's Bar.

Clinton/LordRahl2 is your only hope so get behind them folks, make sure you boo when I punch and cheer when he does. However at the end of it all he's getting buried. 

Yes you called Mexicans Cuckolds.  Like many other things lying Roz wants to walk this statement back and confuse it.  NOPE!  Not going to happen.

You are a racist.  I have the quote. Here it is:

Rozalia, on 06 Jun 2016 - 12:57 AM, said:snapback.png

Build The Wall! Make Mexico Pay For It! Deport Cuckoldry!

So no you did NOT say deport "filth like me"

The racism is unbelievably obvious.

-I agree that racism doesn't make sense.  You should stop being racist.

I have no doubt you would continue to be intolerable if continued to post.  Duh.

Not going to "take the bait and make you campaign".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You do finally admit that you have lost though.  What is it that you call losers lying Roz?

• Upvote 1

The cuckoldry being the supporting of illegal immigration. You being the lowest globalist scum fit the bill on that. Okay? Good.

Mexican isn't a race/ethnic? So if Mexicans isn't a race, then how come racism exist towards Mexicans? You wouldn't refer to such groups as cucks? Evidence shows otherwise! SUCH LOW ENERGY! SUCH DISHONESTY ROZALINA!

Filth? Thats subjective. An opinion, your opinion =/= facts bro. Just because you think Rahl is filth, doesn't mean its true. Its all perspectives and opinions.  I don't think either your or him are cucks, or scum, but thats only perspective, doesnt make my statement that i believe both of you are not filth, scum, or cucks doesn't mean im right or is factual! 

Mexicans are not a race. You know this which is why you're now trying to include "ethnic" in there. Prejudice exists against them due to the illegals. Democrats/Regressives/Liberals basically make out that Latinos are synonymous with illegals so naturally a lot of people will see it like that.

If say I call you a cuck for supporting illegal immigrants, lets say I do that. Logically it makes no sense to call the illegals cucks also, zero. Logically they would be cucking you so you're the cuck and they're not. It's not rocket science in the dynamic there between the two actors.

I can call him filth because I've gotten to know him real well. He's a Homophone who believes minorities both at home and abroad should work like slaves and like it. So don't worry he can take it, he thinks the same of me. 

The cuckoldry being the supporting of illegal immigration. You being the lowest globalist scum fit the bill on that. Okay? Good.

Nope.  You are advocating deporting Mexicans and calling them cuckolds.  It is that simple and it is super easy for anyone to read:

Okay.  Good.

////////////////////////////////////

Lying Roz wrote some other words but they do not make enough sense for me to reply to them. 

He is simply too triggered since I have called him out on his hatred, lying, racism and bigotry.

He has tried to flip the tables on that but found that he cannot do so no matter how hard you try.

Edited by LordRahl2
  • Upvote 1

Sure lying Roz if you want to make up lies and run away again that will not surprise me.  This is what you said:

Mexicans are not a race. You know this which is why you're now trying to include "ethnic" in there. Prejudice exists against them due to the illegals. Democrats/Regressives/Liberals basically make out that Latinos are synonymous with illegals so naturally a lot of people will see it like that.

Race and ethic are on the same side of the coin. Its more respectful to use ethic instead of race, but ill play along since im just a "dumb liberal globalist piece of shit" while you are "all powerful and honest Roz" (I hope you can read sarcasm). 

Don't be so !@#$ing stupid m8. Also, Democrats? Isn't it Conservatives/Republicans who refer the mexican population as illegals? Get the !@#$ out of here.  Im pretty sure it is considering 99% conservatives i have met in my life have referred mexicans as illegals, beaners, disgusting free-loaders, and etc. Those are coming from republicans/conservatives. Nowhere HAVE I met a liberal/democrat make those comments towards the mexican populations. Of course these are personal experiences I have with Conservatives. But feel free to live in your own fantasy where liberals are the racists and white supremacists while the conservatives are the forward progressives trying to protect everyone's right to life. 

If say I call you a cuck for supporting illegal immigrants, lets say I do that. Logically it makes no sense to call the illegals cucks also, zero. Logically they would be cucking you so you're the cuck and they're not. It's not rocket science in the dynamic there between the two actors.

Still doesn't make your opinion facts.

I can call him filth because I've gotten to know him real well. He's a Homophone who believes minorities both at home and abroad should work like slaves and like it. So don't worry he can take it, he thinks the same of me. 

Still doesn't make your opinion is a fact. Try again Rozalina.

• Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

Race and ethic are on the same side of the coin. Its more respectful to use ethic instead of race, but ill play along since im just a "dumb liberal globalist piece of shit" while you are "all powerful and honest Roz" (I hope you can read sarcasm). 

Don't be so !@#$ stupid m8. Also, Democrats? Isn't it Conservatives/Republicans who refer the mexican population as illegals? Get the !@#$ out of here.  Im pretty sure it is considering 99% conservatives i have met in my life have referred mexicans as illegals, beaners, disgusting free-loaders, and etc. Those are coming from republicans/conservatives. Nowhere HAVE I met a liberal/democrat make those comments towards the mexican populations. Of course these are personal experiences I have with Conservatives. But feel free to live in your own fantasy where liberals are the racists and white supremacists while the conservatives are the forward progressives trying to protect everyone's right to life. 

Still doesn't make your opinion facts.

Still doesn't make your opinion is a fact. Try again Rozalina

The one bringing up race is you, not me. The one bringing in ethnic to try and defend your stupid claim is again, you. Why fight this fight exactly? Because you're a Liberal right.

I am against illegals yes. Mexicans. Are. Not. Synonymous. With. Illegals. Show some respect, a good percentage aren't even Mexican. That right there is the sort of thing that the team you're batting here does. Illegals are synonymous with Mexicans so you got to support illegals. Good old CNN did another such slip up when they let slip they see Blacks and Felons synonymous which is another group looked down on in such a way.

Such people may not be aggressively racist, but they are passively. Minorities are apparently like babies, not responsible for themselves and needing of a gallant white knight to overreact for them at every juncture. 

As for the "facts". The first you got beaten as like I said it makes no logical sense for me to call illegals cucks so you've just given up on that.

The second is nonsensical. I call someone scum and you tell me that I have no evidence that he is in fact scum. What? Just what? Lol.

You are trying logic Riza.  Lying scummy Roz only understands force.

He is, which is normal for him, trying to sneak out from what he said.  He will keep at this until you give up.  But he will run away once you pound him over the head with the facts.  The fact is that he made a racist post and the more times he is reminded of it the more triggered he will become.

This, lying Roz, is racism.  You said it.  You. are. a. racist.

I didn't make this up.  It is right there for you and everyone to read.  Note that I never called you racist before I found this racist comment.

• Upvote 1

Learn to !@#$ing read. I never said Mexican = Illegals.

I have lost? Highly doubt that, considering the only people who hasn't backed up a single inch of his argument is you (refer to your argument with Rahl for example. Never backed by reliable sources.)

Yes, if your going to call him scum, better bring mother!@#$ing evidence to your claim. You act like your opinion is factual, and correct. I ask you to provide some form of evidence and you laugh at my face? Lolok, and im the one who lost here :lol: pathetic Rozalina. Such low energy, such dishonest.

Edited by Riza Hawkeye
  • Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

Learn to !@#$ read. I never said Mexican = Illegals.

I have lost? Highly doubt that, considering the only people who hasn't backed up a single inch of his argument is you (refer to your argument with Rahl for example. Never backed by reliable sources.)

Yes, if your going to call him scum, better bring mother !@#$ evidence to your claim. You act like your opinion is factual, and correct. I ask you to provide some form of evidence and you laugh at my face? Lolok, and im the one who lost here :lol: pathetic Rozalina. Such low energy, such dishonest.

Then pray tell why are you talking about Mexicans? I've attacked Illegals, not Mexicans. If you then accuse me of attacking Mexicans and defend them "from me" then yes, you're making Illegals synonymous with Mexicans as I've not attacked Mexicans.

You're a Liberal who is triggered I get it yeah. If you actually bothered to see any argument we have had such as the Alt-Right one for the latest you'll see LordCuck isn't as mighty as he likes to think he is. Even if you were correct there you would still be wrong here because the subject is this claim is that I believe illegals (and again if you support Rahl2s racism line then you're making illegals and Mexicans synonymous) are cucks. Logically it makes no sense and I explained as such. You swiftly moved on because you had nothing. What little you provided, a copy of what you used for something else below was a response of "well you need facts" which is utterly irrelevant to the matter of me claiming illegals are cucks or not. The question is did I? By the logic I use in calling people cucks does it make any sense has to be asked? No it doesn't. Logically and this is very simple so I'll spell it out here. In the equation we'll take you and an illegal okay. You got it thus far? You and a big. sweaty. guy. You are the cuck in said equation. The illegal is the one screwing your wife in the bedroom. The illegal is not a cuck though he is making you one. You got all that? Mexicans don't behave in the manner you do and it'd be unfair to label a Nationality such a thing anyway, while illegals... well they're one of many that is cucking you. They ain't cucks.

??? Utter stupidity. Calling someone a name now needs evidence apparently. 

Then pray tell why are you talking about Mexicans? I've attacked Illegals, not Mexicans. If you then accuse me of attacking Mexicans and defend them "from me" then yes, you're making Illegals synonymous with Mexicans as I've not attacked Mexicans.

You're a Liberal who is triggered I get it yeah. If you actually bothered to see any argument we have had such as the Alt-Right one for the latest you'll see LordCuck isn't as mighty as he likes to think he is. Even if you were correct there you would still be wrong here because the subject is this claim is that I believe illegals (and again if you support Rahl2s racism line then you're making illegals and Mexicans synonymous) are cucks. Logically it makes no sense and I explained as such. You swiftly moved on because you had nothing. What little you provided, a copy of what you used for something else below was a response of "well you need facts" which is utterly irrelevant to the matter of me claiming illegals are cucks or not. The question is did I? By the logic I use in calling people cucks does it make any sense has to be asked? No it doesn't. Logically and this is very simple so I'll spell it out here. In the equation we'll take you and an illegal okay. You got it thus far? You and a big. sweaty. guy. You are the cuck in said equation. The illegal is the one screwing your wife in the bedroom. The illegal is not a cuck though he is making you one. You got all that? Mexicans don't behave in the manner you do and it'd be unfair to label a Nationality such a thing anyway, while illegals... well they're one of many that is cucking you. They ain't cucks.

HAHAHAHA

I have crushed you EVERYWHERE Roz.  You keep making vague references to something I didn't follow up on.  Show me where this is and I will do so.  No problem - you won't because I will crush you.  Again.

And yeah.  You have to back your words up or they are worthless....which is what they are.  Fortunately, we can all read your racist remarks and judge them for what they are despite you trying to slither away from them.

• Upvote 1

Now the full context of such a thing is political it has to be said. Which is that such people are cucks because they'll put everyone first but their own. This ain't a racial thing either. African Americans are screwed by illegals but thats alright, illegals are worth more. Muslims from certain areas are possibly dangerous so more vetting should happen but wait, the safety of your countrymen is worth less than those foreign Muslims. 

Cuck was a word which when I looked at it described such a illogical ideology perfectly.