Do you approve of these candidates?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Do you approve of Rozalia?

• I approve of Rozalia
    • I disapprove of Rozalia
  2. 2. Do you approve of LordRahl2?

• I approve of LordRahl2
    • I disapprove of LordRahl2

Things are heating up as we head towards the collision at Capital Punishment between "The Face That Runs the Place" Rozalia representing the Nationalist stable, and "The Dirtiest Player in the Game" LordRahl2 representing the Globalist stable in a "Loser Leaves Town" match with the title on the line.

As such a poll has been commissioned here to gauge crowd support. To make the poll fair please only judge on matters outside of P&W, do not let Trump/Clinton colour your decision by say thinking "I hate Clinton so I'll mark LordRahl2 down and Rozalia up", and finally do answer both questions presented. As "Correct The Record" is a LordRahl2 supported entity I will be on the lookout for any such "correcting the record".

Mirroring the presidential candidates Rozalia has a long history of being very high energy. LordRahl2 has lately hidden away, some say due to poor health which could go to his benefit when it comes in favourable numbers.

• Upvote 1

Won't give any details but so far Rozalia is winning. If this continues, Rozalia will win by a comfortable margin, but his approval rating is average compared to other members of Orbis.

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

It is illegal to campaign inside polling stations. Also another problem is no one believes you.

I honestly do not care much about her one way or the other.  I do not vote anyway.  I might vote for her if I did, I suppose.  However, the Great Cuck is actually a danger to the Republic.  So I will continue to humiliate his supporters like you.  Forum games and spam can be fun for this but lets see you try to actually debate and not run away again Roz.

Edited by LordRahl2

-signature removed for rules violation-

I honestly do not care much about her one way or the other.  I do not vote anyway.  I might vote for her if I did, I suppose.  However, the Great Cuck is actually a danger to the Republic.  So I will continue to humiliate his supporters like you.  Forum games and spam can be fun for this but lets see you try to actually debate and not run away again Roz.

You have humiliated yourself. I'm Teflon.

No subject has come up, maybe one will or won't before election day we'll see. This angle of yours that just because one hasn't yet means I'm "running away" is absurd. Anyway enough of your negative energy, lets see how this goes.

You have humiliated yourself. I'm Teflon.

No subject has come up, maybe one will or won't before election day we'll see. This angle of yours that just because one hasn't yet means I'm "running away" is absurd. Anyway enough of your negative energy, lets see how this goes.

Sure sure.  You keep trying to sell people on the teflon line.

"No subject has come up."  HAHAHAHAHA

You have run away from every single debate we have had off of forum games and spam.  On forum games and spam you just use ad homs and then try to change the subject.  That is all your argument style is capable of.

You have gone so far as to go running to the mods to lock a thread where I was laying out how your friend, the self-proclaimed master of logic, could not understand basic logic.  Like most extremists your arguments do not hold up under the light of actual scrutiny. 

• Upvote 1

Sure sure.  You keep trying to sell people on the teflon line.

"No subject has come up."  HAHAHAHAHA

You have run away from every single debate we have had off of forum games and spam.  On forum games and spam you just use ad homs and then try to change the subject.  That is all your argument style is capable of.

You have gone so far as to go running to the mods to lock a thread where I was laying out how your friend, the self-proclaimed master of logic, could not understand basic logic.  Like most extremists your arguments do not hold up under the light of actual scrutiny. 

Take that garbage elsewhere seriously. This is a poll thread on favourable numbers, take that to the Donald Trump thread.

Just like always Roz.  Run away!

Enough. You've "ran away" in Chilcot and most recently in the Alt-Right thread and you don't see me hounding you in every bloody thread over it. Ran away, ad hom, cry wolf, whatever. This is not the thread for that garbage.

where did I run away?  I get RL busy sometimes but have ZERO problem following up.  Just point me at anything I have left unanswered.

But again "this thread is not for blah blah" is you simply trying to flee.

where did I run away?  I get RL busy sometimes but have ZERO problem following up.  Just point me at anything I have left unanswered.

But again "this thread is not for blah blah" is you simply trying to flee.

You said you'd do it "later", never did, and then later posted some days later in response to Lightning. As for why I didn't prod you over it, sorry, but I'm not going to obsess over you like you have over me. 

Running from what? The subject is the polling, there is no other subject. The only one trying to get away from that seems to be you.

You said you'd do it "later", never did, and then later posted some days later in response to Lightning. As for why I didn't prod you over it, sorry, but I'm not going to obsess over you like you have over me. 

Running from what? The subject is the polling, there is no other subject. The only one trying to get away from that seems to be you.

Sure, I forget about some things sometimes.  Where is the gross oversight?  Prod away.  I, unlike you, am not afraid.

From the moment you came here you have been trying to flee.  Why even post if you are just going to run?

Is it to distract from your desperate cry for self validation where you vote for yourself?  Roz-away it is.

Edited by LordRahl2

I posted something in the most active thread on the forum (all thanks to the Roz naturally) and was interested in seeing some numbers nothing more to it. Nothing mean spirited (which is what you've consistently shown me) about it which is reflected in the write up which is a bit of fun 

In short take the obsessed attacks elsewhere and let whoever wishes to post in this thread post without you muscling in. 

ClLMNTn.gif

I replied to someone who is notRoz and Roz got triggered.  However, true to form he immediately started trying to run away.

So....who is obsessed precisely?

If a fun "you're not allowed to campaign inside polling stations" is triggered to you then you have devalued that term when it's in your hands.

I've told you repeatedly to stop and you keep persisting and it's not a good look. We get it, give it a rest in this thread already.

If a fun "you're not allowed to campaign inside polling stations" is triggered to you then you have devalued that term when it's in your hands.

I want to run so badly but he is going to call me on it...again.

I am not feeling particularly triggered.  Your auto response demonstrates a high level of triggering though.

I simply replied to someone in a thread.  You have flown of the handle.  But do keep going.  Glad to see you can keep with something even if it is being hyper triggered.

"We" get that you are a weak weak man with low energy.  Not your fault probably but you should give up while you are behind.

Edited by LordRahl2

I am not feeling particularly triggered.  Your auto response demonstrates a high level of triggering though.

I simply replied to someone in a thread.  You have flown of the handle.  But do keep going.  Glad to see you can keep with something even if it is being hyper triggered.

"We" get that you are a weak weak man with low energy.  Not your fault probably but you should give up while you are behind.

I did not say you were triggered, I said that if what I said is triggered to you then clearly the term has little meaning when used by you. None of my responses here have been "auto responses".

I have told you to leave this thread to others and you keep refusing to try and ruin this thread. Please stop. We are the two subjects but the thread is for the people, not us. If you won't show me respect then show them.

I did not say you were triggered, I said that if what I said is triggered to you then clearly the term has little meaning when used by you. None of my responses here have been "auto responses".

I have told you to leave this thread to others and you keep refusing to try and ruin this thread. Please stop. We are the two subjects but the thread is for the people, not us. If you won't show me respect then show them.

Ummm, I understand the term.  If you would like to see what a triggered poster looks like here is a link:

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/user/1447-rozalia/

Just click the "posts" button.

And yes.  Your auto response was to rush to this thread and post something as soon as you saw me reply even though I was not talking to you.  Triggering continues.

You have "told me" to do things in the past.  You could try not replying with bullshit (so not replying at all).  Maybe you will learn how normal people converse.

• Upvote 1

Ummm, I understand the term.  If you would like to see what a triggered poster looks like here is a link:

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/user/1447-rozalia/

Just click the "posts" button.

And yes.  Your auto response was to rush to this thread and post something as soon as you saw me reply even though I was not talking to you.  Triggering continues.

You have "told me" to do things in the past.  You could try not replying with bullshit (so not replying at all).  Maybe you will learn how normal people converse.

Just what is your problem? The thread is a bit of fun where we're supposed to sit back and see how people vote which is what my response to you was about. Calm down and give it a rest already. 

Just what is your problem? The thread is a bit of fun where we're supposed to sit back and see how people vote which is what my response to you was about. Calm down and give it a rest already. 

So you are completely unable to un-trigger yourself?. 

No, while you did say that you wanted me to avoid conversations itt, you also disputed the substance of my reply to the other party.  So your reply here is simply a lie.  Rozliar I guess.

It is illegal to campaign inside polling stations. Also another problem is no one believes you.

^For posterity.

Edited by LordRahl2

So you are completely unable to un-trigger yourself?. 

No, while you did say that you wanted me to avoid conversations itt, you also disputed the substance of my reply to the other party.  So your reply here is simply a lie.  Rozliar I guess.

^For posterity.

I'll take back that second part of that quote then and apologize. No issues now then yes? Alright good, lets both leave the thread now.