WoT / WoW / WoWS : Reviving this dead ass subforum

Eric

So this subforum is dead af.

Any WoT / WoW / WoWs players here?

World of Tanks Tier 6, fave tanks are: T1 Cunningham, M2 Light, Pz 1 C, Luchs, Leopard, T56 GMC, VK 28.01, Cruiser IV, Cromwell, and I've got two soviet tanks that have rusted and been left to collect dust: the BT-2 and whatever tank that we got for the giveaway celebrating 10 years of WoT, a prem Soviet T2. Ton of max level mastery badges, a ace tanker or two, battle rating something like 2300 (I know it sucks, but I was ridiculously shitty before).

WoWs I find to be a little boring. Tried it out, working on it, but haven't gotten past T1 yet.

Downloaded WoW today, crashed into the ground several times. Still working on how to fly :P

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

How about playing War Thunder? 

Plane and Tank gameplay are far better and more beautiful.

And no gold ammo.

What's annoying though is the Matchmaking, be sure to play russians for (no challenging but) easy gameplay :P

• Upvote 1

And no gold ammo.

What's annoying though is the Matchmaking, be sure to play russians for (no challenging but) easy gameplay :P

Atleast the russian tanks are not overpowered in World of Tanks, and honestly from my experience gold ammo doesnt really imbalance the game.

bRejPUy.jpg

Not overpowered? I've heard plenty of players complaining about bias seeing as Wargaming is Belorussian or something. Maybe different standpoints?

OZFC3Z0.jpg

WoTanks - I have multiple Tier 10s.

WoWarships - My highest tier is a 8 right now

I don't do Warplanes.

And no gold ammo.

The only thing War Thunder has going for them is the Plane aspect.  Rest of it is pretty crappy.

• Downvote 1

I reached tier 9 in WoT before I finally gave up on Wargaming.net and swapped to War Thunder. Less "Glorious Premium master-race" perks, prettier game, and I don't have to wait twenty minutes after I get nuked by an S-51 after spawning in my favorite tank. 

duZjuvT.png?3

Not overpowered? I've heard plenty of players complaining about bias seeing as Wargaming is Belorussian or something. Maybe different standpoints?

My father has multiple tier 9 tanks. He really thinks they are balanced. He has tier 9 tanks from the USA, Germany, and Russia. Playing the game myself, once I figured out how to deal with the russian tanks they were pretty easy to beat.

bRejPUy.jpg

I think it's balance, russian line are more fun to play cause it's mostly brawl type. Decent damage, good mobility

Interesting opinions from everyone! I am by the way one of those nutty light tank drivers, and I also play TDs like Light Tanks which works surprisingly well for me. Maybe it is a bit noob, but I do play TDs with rotateable turrets and stuff fyi :P

OZFC3Z0.jpg