PnW Gaming Discord

Ayayay

Since the server I was in is filled with idling diplomats now who don't want to actually play games, I've gone ahead and made a Gaming Server.

https://discord.gg/Fsj2HCB

Edited by Malal
New link

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to bump this since cause war activity

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Forgot to mention that there's a PnW Insurgency Coop Server as well in the Discord topic

Edited by Malal
  • Upvote 1

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Recently "finished" an EU4 game with me(ottomans) against the world(all the other players) with me obviously winning for absolutely no reason other than pure skill :^)

Doom is planing on hosting a custom nations only EU4 game soon as well.

We also have a few people sucking in Battlefield 1, so if you have it you might be able to find some no lifers to play with you.

Edited by Malal

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• 4 months later...

Wow shit it's been a while.

Shits goin' down yo, found an awesome new game we're playing tf out of called foxhole and anyone who wants to drop by and join us is more than welcome. http://store.steampowered.com/app/505460/You can have fun by yourself but it's pretty heavily team focused so...

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Wow shit it's been a while.

Shits goin' down yo, found an awesome new game we're playing tf out of called foxhole and anyone who wants to drop by and join us is more than welcome. http://store.steampowered.com/app/505460/You can have fun by yourself but it's pretty heavily team focused so...

Oh shit, this looks awesome

• Downvote 1

• 1 year later...
On 7/19/2018 at 8:32 PM, Mad Max said:

so i was 30% expecting it to be the actual server, and 70% expecting it to be the island's

...but that.. i did not expect

Edited by Ukunaka
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ya, all the invites were deleted a bit ago because reasons, https://discord.gg/Fsj2HCB is a new link and I'll update the OP. 

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• 1 year later...

There is now an Avorion server up and running for anyone who wants to play a space game. 

It's also currently on sale https://store.steampowered.com/app/445220/Avorion/

• Upvote 1

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win