Another Complaint by Me

Eva-Beatrice conveniently decided, after I requested to be on the map again, to say that I wasn't allowed to because I was previously banned.

I was banned for 30 days, yes, however does that mean I should not be able to be on the map?

No!

So, I'd like to request that changes in rules on the map must be approved by the entirety/majority of the NatRP team.

To me, it sounds like Eva-Beatrice is being biased on the map. She alone controls who can be on or not, and made this rule after I reapplied. Now, if the whole or majority of the NatRP team declined my request to be on the map, I'd be fine with it. But since it's just one person making up these rules, I'm not.

• Upvote 2

This is very small

OOC; If you leave syria and lebanon we can talk  :P

I do say it is kind of unfair for people who have been banned to be removed completely as in life people make mistakes, there is no one right or wrong side, and therefore it is wrong on us to kick Meonesia entirely from RPing, of course Eva has her reasons and i am neither coming to conclusions but removing people if they are banned is really unfair and harsh. 

Although I am not aware of the full story so I am just stating my opinion :) 

To me, it sounds like Eva-Beatrice is being biased on the map. She alone controls who can be on or not, and made this rule after I reapplied. Now, if the whole or majority of the NatRP team declined my request to be on the map, I'd be fine with it. But since it's just one person making up these rules, I'm not.

Eva-Beatrice is not being biased at all. You time and time again violated the NatRP Guidelines. If i was her i'd be the same way. "Why should i? So he can break the guidelines once again?".

• Upvote 1

Also, Chiester, you refuse to acknowledge one of the main points of this complaint that is the fact that she is basically banning me from the map, which is the most important topic in National Affairs, without moderator permissions or the consent of even the majority of the NatRP team.

This is very small

She acts entirely on her own in this case, and I just think that such an important thread should not have rule changes be abrupt, and after people asked for things.

I'm pretty sure Eva-Beatrice did this before, too, with the two provinces per month rule.

This is very small

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

Okay. And what about the part where you make rules up by yourself? I think rule changes should require majority vote by the NatRP team.

There are literally only two members in the NatRP team at this point - myself and Chappie. Everyone else either left or got kicked off.

There are literally only two members in the NatRP team at this point - myself and Chappie. Everyone else either left or got kicked off.

Yeah, I guess that explains alot.

Edited by Alexei Lysenko

Yeah I didn't know there were only two people left...

And what do you mean, Alexei?

Did you like not know that people got kicked off or something.

No... I did, 'cause I got kicked off myself.

Correction one person got kicked off. The rest left.

• Upvote 1

Correction one person got kicked off. The rest left.

There is nothing wrong with my original sentence.

• 1 month later...

I hate to bring this post back up but I've been reading through old topics and Id like to state that it's kinda unfair that only 2 people are on the NatRP team. It kinda ruins the purpose of having it, I think if people leave or get kicked off they should be replaced to continue the system.

• Upvote 2

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

I hate to bring this post back up but I've been reading through old topics and Id like to state that it's kinda unfair that only 2 people are on the NatRP team. It kinda ruins the purpose of having it, I think if people leave or get kicked off they should be replaced to continue the system.

Inb4 one of the Meta RPers or anime god-modders get the position.

edit: Chappie is cool though. He knows a great country when he sees one.

Edited by Mayor
  • Upvote 1

I was looking at ways to bring this group back to life. 

If anyone is interested in joining this RP group, shoot me a message. For new people:

The RP Team is a group of non-mod/admin RP players who assist in the clarification of stories throughout RP to route out incorrect reports. This team also filters out bad RP to the moderation team so that the quality of RP stays within the guidelines and rules. 

In no way is a member of the RP Team a moderator. 

In no way should a member of the RP Team every publicly call out another RP Player. Thats what the report function is for. 

In no way is a member of the RP team considered a "higher rank" than any other member here. 

I'll sort through those who are interested to find the best for the team. Likely, 4 people.

It was a pleasure serving this community - Stay Frosty!

Forum Rules ☆ Game Rules ☆ Terms of Service ☆ PW Wiki ☆ IRC