A Game of Thorns

Valdoroth

more paper burning, and the creation of a 3rd sphere I guess. So we have the T$-OO, Rose/VE/SK, and NPO/tC.

Good luck, and here's to more fun, as 3 sphere's should make the game more interesting.

Edited by japan77
  • Upvote 4

I don't sleep enough

Also, I am an Keynesian Utilitarian

Lastly, Hello world

Even though Mensa will be perfectly fine....I kinda feel bad for Mensa being dropped by SK for Rose. 

• Upvote 5

Honestly, you guys should've just gone paperless again, perhaps then Tenages would come back and save you all.

• Upvote 6

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

[19:39:56] <%Gandalf> Everyone join SK
[19:40:05] <%Gandalf> Yoso|Away you too
[19:40:13] <~Yoso|Away> Hell nah
[19:40:22] <~Yoso|Away> You all are in the middle of two spheres. That's totally last year

Gandalf moves fast.

CWIXww4.jpg

• Upvote 2

Hullo

more paper burning, and the creation of a 3rd sphere I guess. So we have the T$-OO, Rose/VE/SK, and NPO/tC.

Good luck, and here's to more fun, as 3 sphere's should make the game more interesting.

Burn baby, burn

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Aftershocks in the treaty web! Is the earthquake over?!

Alpha/tS MDAP?

• Upvote 5

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

Well, new horizons await I suppose! Its nothing against our current allies, I still have extreme respect for Mensa especially for standing by us through some of our toughest times. But at the end of the day, we make our choices based on what we would find the most fun as players, and not just by who we like the most as people. And while we've always had good times riding by Mensa, and somewhat more recently t$, we were getting bored with the pattern that was emerging of essentially fighting the same war over again. Hopefully this will shake things up, and good or ill for our future, it will certainly be interesting.

Honestly, you guys should've just gone paperless again, perhaps then Tenages would come back and save you all.

On this I agree. Paperless all the way!

• Upvote 5

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

Why do you feel bad about it?  Is it because you can't get useful info from Gandalf now?

I've only talked with Gandalf a few times and not recently, so not sure what you are referring to.  But I'm being honest Buorhann.  You guy's have been pretty vocal about your opinion of Rose, lol.  And nor do I think it will really matter in the grand scheme of things to come in the next few weeks or months. (I presume?)