Discord Directory

Kastor

That would be Order of Storms you festering stool. Maybe use those ear-balls (eye balls) and look at the "Alliance name" of the person who posted it.

Additionally I'd like to point out how you had no issue figuring out ESD, but that's none of my business. Selective 2 and 2 addition right?

ESD already had it's name added and asked for it to be updated, very simple fix. I apologize for making you follow the rules(one of only 2) posted in the thread. I know it must be hard to read and follow instructions.

Thank you for the timely response. Updated!

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

ESD already had it's name added and asked for it to be updated, very simple fix. I apologize for making you follow the rules(one of only 2) posted in the thread. I know it must be hard to read and follow instructions.

But that rule is dickish imo

I mean, wouldnt it kill you to check the full AA name

Edited by Dylan Pascua
  • Upvote 2

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

But that rule is dickish imo

I mean, wouldnt it kill you to check the full AA name

idk, looking slightly left is a lot of work. Worst case you need to click their nation link, or the link they are actively giving you. That kind of effort could kill a man if he's not used to it. It's clearly faster and safer to &#33;@#&#036; at them than to do that.

• Upvote 5

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

Really? You're going to lecture me on rule following? Wow. Alright.

• Upvote 4

d0r0WcS.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Updated with alliance directories. Please make sure to post yours! Makes it easier on everyone!

@Raymond- errr, I won't add it until Sheepy or another admin gets in the channel. Sheepy has said he's going to make one shortly(probably 3 months).

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

• 2 weeks later...

Went on a limb and added the PnW one. Doesn't look like Sheepy is making one any time soon.

Meant to post this a few days ago but meh 

https://discord.gg/bEhjS8M :^)

Edited by Malal

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Arrgh almost on the very top? Upvote.

Edited by DragonK

tvPWtuA.gif

• Alex unpinned this topic