Paragon Announcement

Keegoz

This is a stir in the pot! I like it, good luck to you all.

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Excellent.

Mutually Assured Destruction for you both.

In b4 curb stomp.

Come on man, have some respect. Sorry doublepost

Edited by Lordship
  • Upvote 1

It would actually be more interesting if this game was just a lot of little blocs instead of the 2 sides it is right now, gg.

Zero wouldn't complain about it, he would destroy the status quo. 

• Upvote 2

6oiRRnl.jpg

I quit playing for myself long ago, I play for another.

It would actually be more interesting if this game was just a lot of little blocs instead of the 2 sides it is right now, gg.

That is not how politics plays out in this type of game.  It will always resolve to a bi-polar alliance structure.

Congrats to both of you!

Edited by LordRahl2
  • Upvote 1

-signature removed for rules violation-

Come on man, have some respect. Sorry doublepost

How is that not respectful? 

To turn the tide you either:

a) consolidate the base and eventually skim off the satellites enough to win.

B) dissolve the nucleus of a side and hope the winning side eventually cannibalizes itself.

Neither of the above happened. It's not logical to suggest that or that any t$ side signs Rose/VE. Signing would signal an attempted consolidation of a new sphere. (See: Cannibalizing itself.) The t$ side does not need more NS. If anything it needs less or at least a continued target.

I have also seen the MADP /somewhat neutral to World Affairs (GUARD). Disbanded. It did not work.

In short, do I think that this could help reshape the world? Yes, but it'll be after VE and Rose are ripped limb from limb. They're still enough of a threat to not be let off. I suppose you could always sign them and have them take the brunt of the beatings to prove themselves. 

I have not been active in the politics in the game ever, but the underlying point remains. This thread just furthers the point on why a successful coalition could never be built.

Like I said, Mutually Assured Destruction. Nothing against them personal, but I call it like I see it. I also do not think I have ever spoken to Rose/VE. Just a casual otherworld player with a PnW nation.

Edited by T-Pain
  • Upvote 1

How is that not respectful? 

To turn the tide you either:

a) consolidate the base and eventually skim off the satellites enough to win.

B) dissolve the nucleus of a side and hope the winning side eventually cannibalizes itself.

Neither of the above happened. It's not logical to suggest that or that any t$ side signs Rose/VE. Signing would signal an attempted consolidation of a new sphere. (See: Cannibalizing itself.) The t$ side does not need more NS. If anything it needs less or at least a continued target.

I have also seen the MADP /somewhat neutral to World Affairs (GUARD). Disbanded. It did not work.

In short, do I think that this could help reshape the world? Yes, but it'll be after VE and Rose are ripped limb from limb. They're still enough of a threat to not be let off. I suppose you could always sign them and have them take the brunt of the beatings to prove themselves. 

I have not been active in the politics in the game ever, but the underlying point remains. This thread just furthers the point on why a successful coalition could never be built.

Like I said, Mutually Assured Destruction. Nothing against them personal, but I call it like I see it. I also do not think I have ever spoken to Rose/VE. Just a casual otherworld player with a PnW nation.

Unless NPO and friends are going to be the ones doing the ripping, I don't see that happening soon to VE/Rose.

I don't see Syndicate-Sphere looking to punish them for leaving the over treatied world behind a bit, I'd imagine they'd be more like to go after you all again then hit Rose/VE. 

• Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

Unless NPO and friends are going to be the ones doing the ripping, I don't see that happening soon to VE/Rose.

I don't see Syndicate-Sphere looking to punish them for leaving the over treatied world behind a bit, I'd imagine they'd be more like to go after you all again then hit Rose/VE. 

When you say "and friends" who are you referencing?  Just curious.

• Upvote 4

-signature removed for rules violation-