Declaration of War

Lordship

You're triggering, therefore anything and everything can be blamed on you. DERRRRRRRRRRRRR

I am aware my heel work is very good, however I've been away from this company here for a good while.

You should probably talk to your government member Kastor/Kazy about that, or feel free to hit me up on irc

I am vaguely aware he talked about doing some crazy scheme (that didn't happen as far as I know) but I fail to see how this goes to Roz Wei as a whole and why dialogue with me was not established. 

I am aware my heel work is very good, however I've been away from this company here for a good while.

I am vaguely aware he talked about doing some crazy scheme (that didn't happen as far as I know) but I fail to see how this goes to Roz Wei as a whole and why dialogue with me was not established.

Stop posting.

• Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

You should probably talk to your government member Kastor/Kazy about that, or feel free to hit me up on irc

I may be mistaken, but it seems as much TKR's issue to mention and discuss as it would be RW's.

Anyway, thanks for the declarations all :)

• Upvote 1

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

We are shuting down Pirate Bay for good

Edited by Milord
  • Upvote 3

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

So basiacally Kastor pretended to have some reign over Arrgh in atempt to get recruits to RW? Meh. One of worst reasons to roll an alliance. And by time the would have contacted me or Keza R&R would have disbanded anyway. You're literally rolling an enitre alliance for a single man's bluff. I approve of that message.

Edited by DragonK

tvPWtuA.gif

<--------- My face when the blueballs is finally released.

Sweet

Sweet

Release

Lets enjoy each other's company. Its going to be....intimate for a while.

Treat me gently. 

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

7514db431da89620065eb4c9ae3c1c4b.png

@Rozaila How times have changed :(

It's funny how you only ever remember the good memories, I miss these times, hopefully you'll take us back one day? 

P.S : I noticed you've got a pretty high Skybreakers score, you're welcome to join us when ever ;)

Edited by Lord Darien
 ^oo^
 (..)
 ()  ()
 ()__()

Enjoy the war everyone.

Still on my 14 days beige so sorry for being ridiculously useless to my alliance. XD

(But I suppose I would have ridiculously useless anyways... now gotta go and wait for my ships build time to reset)

• Upvote 1

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

So basiacally Kastor pretended to have some reign over Arrgh in atempt to get recruits to RW? Meh. One of worst reasons to roll an alliance. And by time the would have contacted me or Keza R&R would have disbanded anyway. You're literally rolling an enitre alliance for a single man's bluff. I approve of that message.

Apparently your members thought that Kazy was the one who ordered the attack on R&R, so apparently he did have some sort of reign on Arrgh as you say? Or a deal actually worked out, like he told me?

Subject: Do Not Raid List

As of roughly 10 minutes ago, R&R is now protected by the Black Knights. Please send peace to the R&R nations your attacking.

From: Keza Purple  Date: 07/25/2016 Monday 2:10 am stop.png

Talk to kazy for peace

I just noticed that your raiding 3 R&R nations. We are on Arrgh's Do Not Raid List. Can you kindly send peace requests to our nations?

Thanks.

Sorry for the poor formatting, but it was a quick copy and paste job.

Edit: I removed the flags

Edited by DemonSpawn
  • Upvote 4

Apparently your members thought that Kazy was the one who ordered the attack on R&R, so apparently he did have some sort of reign on Arrgh as you say? Or a deal actually worked out, like he told me?

Subject: Do Not Raid List

As of roughly 10 minutes ago, R&R is now protected by the Black Knights. Please send peace to the R&R nations your attacking.

From: Keza Purple  Date: 07/25/2016 Monday 2:10 am stop.png

Talk to kazy for peace

I just noticed that your raiding 3 R&R nations. We are on Arrgh's Do Not Raid List. Can you kindly send peace requests to our nations?

Thanks.

Sorry for the poor formatting, but it was a quick copy and paste job.

Edit: I removed the flags

Keza is one of your admirals so it makes it look like Kazy did have part control of arrgh in this matter

• Upvote 1

xlEIvKe.png

Honour, Fury, Fire