Current Tech/Magic

Wait you don't have a galactic empire? With you're apparently super great better than everyone technology?

And you lost your homework? No wonder you had to flee. Your headmaster chased you all the way to Orbis.

:lol: your trying to hard. I wanted to RP on the basis of the Mass Effect Universe, which is stated the A.I went rogue after showing signs of self awareness. I have been keeping up that RP since I first started. You on the other hand with no history of RPing space travel research, are going to do it in a matter of days? GTFO of here dude. If going to do it in a matter of days or one post at least make it credible and original. Everytime someone RPs something, shortly after you make an entire thread so similar to one that was just posted.

Example: Australia had a mine incident. Then you make your mine thread.

Another example: Prezyan works hard on his building of his first spacecraft and out a lot of effort and stated how he has done it and bringing in previous RP posts to confirm it.

Now here you are building a city size spacecraft(which you can't do on planet due to size issues and even if you did you would never get it out of Orbis atmosphere) with just stating "oops were gonna do it out of nowhere.".

And I'm not the only one annoyed on your style of RP. A lot of people find your RP non creative and basically copies everyone else's and has no credible sources.

• Upvote 5

PoJQyFJ.gif

So, um... Rokkenjima would be interested to read about some other nation's technology... I mean, you know, it's not like this was the point of the thread, or anything. >.>

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

(Most nations like the GMR and Rokkenjima are based off anime tech and stuff, which has TONS of lore to explain how it works and such, but it gives them to real advantage in terms of RP, think of it like sugar coating. This AWESOME tech is ONLY used when you pre-plan to use it against someone, since the rules of consent prevent anyhting from being god-like its all for RP purposes. Not even joking, just google Umineko and read up, then you'll understand a lot)

Britannia has advanced by using Sakuradite in place of other energy sources like uranium and coal. (Literally google Lelouch Vi Britannia or Holy Britannian Empire from Code Geass and you will see all the stuff i use, I dont use it to god-mode but just to make the RP interesting)

Just dont be stupid with your magic and one day just say "I have this now so yea"

I understand anime.

Fire is nice eh?

• 3 weeks later...

Literally half of my citizens are conscious robots. All unique in their own right and they are all a derivative of a human consciousness. I have the science all behind it in a few of my RP's. Our tech is generally quite advanced, given the circumstances that we are also in joint control of the spacecraft developed in Narvan. 

Conscious robots, advanced mechanical units, and progressive social stances is basically where we are at. 

• Upvote 1

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

• 3 weeks later...

The Russian Federation is pretty much like any real life nation, it is the same tech level as Russia, I try my best to get the facts write and get proper images in my posts. I don't have any fancy weapons or planes yet!

looks to my neighbors sees them waving with a  125. inch cannon looks at my revolver that shoots (bang)

It is nice to see different levels of tech since I am always trying to reach the moon and everyone else is like been there done that

We do have a modernized army, but as for me I am using Soviet-Era ideas for a bigger RP post to the 2008 military reforms but instead the 2006 military reforms for me :)

• Upvote 1