Current Tech/Magic

Okay so I've seen threads on Space flight and Magic. What technologies are in use within the universe that the current players of RP have created? I want to know so I understand the world that my nation now presided in. I want a complete overview if possible because I care about canon and the world needs to make sense. Magic and Space tech can co-exist as long as they flow with each other. Technomagic is another thing I want to know if it's being utilized.

• Upvote 1

Fire is nice eh?

Haha when I RP we do not have spacecraft or advanced weapons, but Poland is losing all the same.

Many nations have different technology, I know the Witch empires are both superior in technology and some sort of magic; I 'apparently' a mere mortal or human could never understand or obtain witch power for myself.

I use battleships, carriers, tanks, planes, pretty much but nothing out of the ordinary.

• Upvote 1

As a species, witches are very unified. Unlike humans, our entire species is governed by one overseeing body, the Witch Senate. Our unity has allowed us to expand into what you humans would refer to as the "real world". Although not always, it's become increasingly common to see nations under a witch's rule form. Two examples on Orbis would be the Greater Meta Republic and Rokkenjima.

Rokkenjima did not start on Orbis, however. It got its start on a distant planet known as Digiterra. Over time, with the use of magic, Rokkenjima built up its military and constructed the most advanced and powerful military vehicles and vessels seen on Digiterra. With its military, Rokkenjima entered a series of wars in an attempt to expand its territory. Today, the nations of Japan, Korea, Taiwan, the Philippines, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, and Cyprus, as well as Midway, Wake Island, Hawaii, New England, and Bermuda fall under Rokkenjima's control.

A few years pass, and Rokkenjima decides it's time to expand the influence of witches out into the universe. Using magic, Rokkenjima's first starships are created. Within a month, bases had been constructed on Luna (more commonly referred to as 'the moon') and colonization of the planet Mars began. Domed cities began appearing on Mars as more and more of Rokkenjima's citizens traveled there. Eventually, plans began to terraform the planet and eliminate the need for domed cities. With the help of Rokkenjima's intergalactic ally, the Alenian Republic, Mars was completely terraformed in less than a year.

It was at this point that the planet of Orbis had been discovered. The environment seemed to match that of Digiterra. Eager to expand even further into the universe without the need to terraform, Rokkenjima's government, the Witch Council, had decided to send a fleet of starships carrying millions of citizens, crap tons of resources, a quarter of its military, and even some of the Witch Council's own members to colonize the planet. It was determined soon afterward that the nations of the planet were very violent and hostile toward one another. With an anti-witch movement beginning to grow, the new Witch Council had decided to leave Orbis altogether and create their own planet called Meta. After a few months, a small portion of citizens and Witch Council members moved back to Orbis and settled in what used to be the Ã…land Islands to protect its allies of Finland and Sweden. Rokkenjima had also re-established ties with its first ally on Orbis, the Greater Meta Republic.

Edited by Eva-Beatrice
  • Upvote 1

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

I know I could've just said what tech I was using, but I thought a little background would be interesting as well. :P I'll go more into detail on our technology and military tomorrow when I'm not on mobile.

• Upvote 1

Novus uses modern tech with a slight 'advanced' edge to it, so just think of future weapons and what they would be and you're all set. Nothing is too extreme and nothing we have would really be like SOOOO ADVANCED NOBODY CAN BEAT US CEPT FOR THOSE DAMN WITCHES AND THOSE MEDDLING KIDS!....but yeah, just modern tech and a slight advance on technology due to our dealings with aliens and shit.

• Upvote 1

SOOOO ADVANCED NOBODY CAN BEAT US CEPT FOR THOSE DAMN WITCHES AND THOSE MEDDLING KIDS!

Legit why Narvan developed that spacecraft. To fight those damn witches. Humanity o/

Wait what?

• Upvote 5

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

I've kept a normal military, battleships, some destoyers

But to keep up with our allies, we have begun to explore new techs, and have produced a couple of them. Nothing major like interstellar travel, but like Ghost Recon, Marvel Shield, and tech within those ranges. 

• Upvote 1

sig.gif

Specific vehicles and vessels used in Rokkenjima's military:

wqW4ksv.jpg

The Dream End Airship

They are designed to be used in fleets. The Dream End Airship possesses a magical shield which can protect it from almost everything, even the most powerful nuclear bombs.

Their main method of attack is by shooting Aurora07151129 (the resource used for Rokkenjima's Aurora Bombs). Though, they also come packed with many other weapons to

combat ground forces, tanks, aircraft, ships, and even submarines should they decide not to use magic.

ws4T9hm.jpg

Dream End Carrier

The main purpose of a Dream End Carrier is to transport large quantities of Rokkenjima's smaller aircraft. They also serve as a place

for aircraft to fly back to undergo maintenance, repairs, refuel, etc. Dream End Carriers are also equipped with a magic shield.

AipmVpe.jpg

The Executioner

The Executioner is by far Rokkenjima's most powerful aircraft. Only two currently exist; one on Orbis, and the other on Rokkenjima's home world of Digiterra.

It, too, has the ability to shoot Aurora07151129, but in much larger amounts. Like the Dream End Airship, that is also its main method of attack. The Executioner

possesses a magic shield as well. Although, it has been said that even without it, it could still withstand an attack from the mighty Aurora Bomb itself.

kh6cK7t.jpg

ZTS-line of tanks

These tanks were designed by Rokkenjima's military to be able to handle almost any type of terrain. They also come with a magic shield, though

not as powerful as those found on Rokkenjima's aircraft. Its armor is made of Delta02 (a Meta World resource) which makes up for the weaker

shield. Its main method of attack is by firing Aurora07151129, although it does come equipped with "normal" shells and bullets.

[no image available]

Aura-class naval ships and submarines

Like always, both possess a magic shield and fire Aurora07151129 as their main method of attack.

Edited by Eva-Beatrice

Eh, who needs Magic anyways when you can have Plasma Blades (and bombs)! Really though, Chernigov is what you would call futuristic in terms of technology.

• Upvote 1

(Most nations like the GMR and Rokkenjima are based off anime tech and stuff, which has TONS of lore to explain how it works and such, but it gives them to real advantage in terms of RP, think of it like sugar coating. This AWESOME tech is ONLY used when you pre-plan to use it against someone, since the rules of consent prevent anyhting from being god-like its all for RP purposes. Not even joking, just google Umineko and read up, then you'll understand a lot)

Britannia has advanced by using Sakuradite in place of other energy sources like uranium and coal. (Literally google Lelouch Vi Britannia or Holy Britannian Empire from Code Geass and you will see all the stuff i use, I dont use it to god-mode but just to make the RP interesting)

Just dont be stupid with your magic and one day just say "I have this now so yea"

Edited by Lelouch Vi Britannia
  • Upvote 2

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Correct. It doesn't give you any advantage when it comes to RP. (Unless you're attacking an unclaimed area on the map, or something.) Which is why Rokkenjima rarely gets involved in any wars.

• Upvote 1

Correct. It doesn't give you any advantage when it comes to RP. (Unless you're attacking an unclaimed area on the map, or something.) Which is why Rokkenjima rarely gets involved in any wars.

It doesn't give you an advantage? Really? Tell to Riza.

This is very small

I never said my RP gives an advantage or god mode. Learn to !@#$ read.

LOLNO

Here's my impression of you: No thanks I don't feel like it. My technology is actually better than yours for no reason, and Quarians actually are awesome and we traveled to space and we actually are a giant supergalactic empire and we are super techy even though in real life we don't know shit about science.

Edited by Pury Uryq

This is very small

Kid, grow up your attempts are pretty pathetic :lol:

Where did I state we have a super galactic Empire? If you knew my RP, the Quarians came from space after losing their homework from rogue A.I known as the geth. Nowhere does any of my RP post state I have a huge galactic Empire. :lol:

PoJQyFJ.gif

Kid, grow up your attempts are pretty pathetic :lol:

Where did I state we have a super galactic Empire? If you knew my RP, the Quarians came from space after losing their homework from rogue A.I known as the geth. Nowhere does any of my RP post state I have a huge galactic Empire. :lol:

Wait you don't have a galactic empire? With you're apparently super great better than everyone technology?

And you lost your homework? No wonder you had to flee. Your headmaster chased you all the way to Orbis.

This is very small