The War to End all Wars (RP Applications thread)

Ikhan

Still denied because the USSR did not exist at that point. Your character can be a communist but the USSR did not exist until 1922. So please fix that and I will accept it.

Edited by Alexei Lysenko

USSR was after the Germans and Russians Surrendered and after the second revolition. 1st one stayed in the war second one got out and  it was like Whites Verus Reds bla bla bla.

It would be cool like you make a smal diary on how you hate the govermment and change your PoV and start it on the Civil war and stuff. 

Also are we going to follow history as in Germany will lose and Russia will dissolve that kind of stuff?

Edited by Hunter Lexus

Name: Hans von Verger

DoB (date of birth): 02 Feb 1886

What nation is your character from? (This will partially affect where you served.): Germany
Family (that is still alive): Mother, older brother (crippled leg, not serving in military), an older sister and a younger brother (23, also serving in the military as a sniper in a different unit)

Rank (If a citizen, you can leave this out, or make it your job): Hunter

Hometown: Obenhausen, Germany

Where do you serve at first?(MUST BE IN A CAMPAIGN DURING 1915, AS WELL AS BEING A SOLDIER): The Gorlice–Tarnów Offensive as a Sniper in the 1st Division, 2nd Infantry Brigade, 43rd Infantry  Regiment under Duke Karl of Mecklenburg 

Are you willing to follow all rules, both on the subforum and on this thread?: Sure

Put physical details here (IE: Hair Color, Skin Color, Eye Color, weight, etc etc...): 5'8", 160lbs, dirty blond, blue eyes, lightly tanned skin. 

Put details for outfit here: See picture

WWI%20German%20Sniper_zpsmxg1nig8.jpg

Edited by Sailor Jerry
  • Upvote 1

X4EfkAB.png

Name: Hans von Verger

DoB (date of birth): 02 Feb 1886

What nation is your character from? (This will partially affect where you served.): Germany

Family (that is still alive): Mother, older brother (crippled leg, not serving in military), an older sister and a younger brother (23, also serving in the military as a sniper in a different unit)

Rank (If a citizen, you can leave this out, or make it your job): Hunter

Hometown: Obenhausen, Germany

Where do you serve at first?(MUST BE IN A CAMPAIGN DURING 1915, AS WELL AS BEING A SOLDIER): The Gorlice–Tarnów Offensive as a Sniper in the 1st Division, 2nd Infantry Brigade, 43rd Infantry  Regiment under Duke Karl of Mecklenburg 

Are you willing to follow all rules, both on the subforum and on this thread?: Sure

Put physical details here (IE: Hair Color, Skin Color, Eye Color, weight, etc etc...): 5'8", 160lbs, dirty blond, blue eyes, lightly tanned skin. 

Put details for outfit here: See picture

WWI%20German%20Sniper_zpsmxg1nig8.jpg

Yas another german

I am on Western Front, it will be cool since we wil be fighting on different fronts

Name: George Harlin

DoB (date of birth): Physician

What nation is your character from? (This will partially affect where you served.): England

Family (that is still alive): Faren Harlin (mother) and Made Harlin (little sister)

Rank (If a citizen, you can leave this out, or make it your job): Physician

Hometown: London

Where do you serve at first?(MUST BE IN A CAMPAIGN DURING 1915, AS WELL AS BEING A SOLDIER):

Are you willing to follow all rules, both on the subforum and on this thread?: Yes

Put physical details here (IE: Hair Color, Skin Color, Eye Color, weight, etc etc...): About 5 ft 11, 180 lbs, dark brown hair with bangs, brown eyes behind glasses, medium built

Put details for outfit here:https://goo.gl/images/5KtER2

PS: sorry for being so late on this

• Upvote 1

Nerd To The Core

Name: George Harlin

DoB (date of birth): Physician

What nation is your character from? (This will partially affect where you served.): England

Family (that is still alive): Faren Harlin (mother) and Made Harlin (little sister)

Rank (If a citizen, you can leave this out, or make it your job): Physician

Hometown: London

Where do you serve at first?(MUST BE IN A CAMPAIGN DURING 1915, AS WELL AS BEING A SOLDIER):

Are you willing to follow all rules, both on the subforum and on this thread?: Yes

Put physical details here (IE: Hair Color, Skin Color, Eye Color, weight, etc etc...): About 5 ft 11, 180 lbs, dark brown hair with bangs, brown eyes behind glasses, medium built

Put details for outfit here:https://goo.gl/images/5KtER2

PS: sorry for being so late on this

Denied because Date of Birth is the same as job, however if you fix that minor problem, I will accept it. As for Victor, I see nothing wrong with it, so accepted.

Denied because Date of Birth is the same as job, however if you fix that minor problem, I will accept it. As for Victor, I see nothing wrong with it, so accepted.

My bad that was me not paying attention.

DOB:May 21, 1887

Nerd To The Core