The Day t$ Rolled.

Keksalot

I quit because Who Me is a tool and a sad excuse for a human being. I saw myself potentially becoming like him, with no job, no friends and no life outside of PW and BK forums. The guy is litterally logged in and working in BK forums 24/7, has his IRC set to block and ignore anyone who tries to query him and only speaks to other BK members to !@#$ (and not just about rule violations). I've had issues with that poor sap for weeks, so don't try and get the wrong idea. Ever since he started yelling at Peacity for using colorful language that only he was offended by, and he only got worse and MORE stupid from there. In all fact, I stopped respecting BK's rules exactly because of Who Me, and because of BK's unwillingness to actually put in any effort in writing them out properly, despite me bringing it up in the IA department. The final straw was Tiber refusing my resignation from the IA on the grounds that I shouldn't be allowed to leave the department because I don't like his duke. Like..are you !@#$ kidding me? lol.

I nearly sent my warchest to Rose, but thought..hey there are a lot of people in BK who are respectable people that I didn't wanna betray. Shout out to ViKy, Curufinwe, Nicole, Peacity, Alex, DVD, Drogo. There are others, but then it'd be a long ass post lol. I just made this war dec as a joke, something for laughs before I left PW permanently.

Anyways, hate me, love me, w/e. I actually did like BK. But like I said, last thing I wanted was to be another Who Me. So I got out, I'm out. Cya, peace..gg. Ayy lmao.

Edit: Oh Also, @LordStrum I will miss your dancing lobsters.

Edited by Keksalot
  • Downvote 1

I quit because Who Me is a tool and a sad excuse for a human being. I saw myself potentially becoming like him, with no job, no friends and no life outside of PW and BK forums. The guy is litterally logged in and working in BK forums 24/7, has his IRC set to block and ignore anyone who tries to query him and only speaks to other BK members to !@#$ (and not just about rule violations). I've had issues with that poor sap for weeks, so don't try and get the wrong idea. Ever since he started yelling at Peacity for using colorful language that only he was offended by, and he only got worse and MORE stupid from there. In all fact, I stopped respecting BK's rules exactly because of Who Me, and because of BK's unwillingness to actually put in any effort in writing them out properly, despite me bringing it up in the IA department. The final straw was Tiber refusing my resignation from the IA on the grounds that I shouldn't be allowed to leave the department because I don't like his duke. Like..are you !@#$ kidding me? lol.

I nearly sent my warchest to Rose, but thought..hey there are a lot of people in BK who are respectable people that I didn't wanna betray. Shout out to ViKy, Curufinwe, Nicole, Peacity, Alex, DVD, Drogo. There are others, but then it'd be a long ass post lol. I just made this war dec as a joke, something for laughs before I left PW permanently.

Anyways, hate me, love me, w/e. I actually did like BK. But like I said, last thing I wanted was to be another Who Me. So I got out, I'm out. Cya, peace..gg. Ayy lmao.

Edit: Oh Also, @LordStrum I will miss your dancing lobsters.

He was telling you to stop because you were breaking the rules. You refusing to follow the rules because someone told you that you were breaking them repeatedly only shows your immaturity. 

The OOC attacks are also uncalled for.

Good riddance. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

What would Peacity say...ooh..

Yosodog: Makes an OOC attack about my maturity.

Yosodog: Says OOC attacks are uncalled for.

Seriously though. This had nothing to do with him calling me out on breaking the rules. He was a shit in every other conceivable venue. You don't realize how awful he is because you are never around, most of BK's gov is non-existent as far as BK members are concerned. Curufinwe is really the only one who regularly talks in IRC. The rest of you claim to be "too busy". Too busy to be apart of your own community, yet not too busy to enforce barely recorded rules on people you barely know anything about. I said it before this shit started, and I'll say it again. Mark my words, my 'rebellion' is only the beginning if you don't get your acts together and start doing shit right. You need to be apart of your community, or it will crumble.

Edited by Keksalot

What would Peacity say...ooh..

Yosodog: Makes an OOC attack about my maturity.

Yosodog: Says OOC attacks are uncalled for.

Seriously though. This had nothing to do with him calling me out on breaking the rules. He was a shit in every other conceivable venue. You don't realize how awful he is because you are never around, most of BK's gov is non-existent as far as BK members are concerned. Curufinwe is really the only one who regularly talks in IRC. The rest of you claim to be "too busy". Too busy to be apart of your own community, yet not too busy to enforce barely recorded rules on people you barely know anything about. I said it before this shit started, and I'll say it again. Mark my words, my 'rebellion' is only the beginning if you don't get your acts together and start doing shit right. You need to be apart of your community, or it will crumble.

Me calling you immature was towards your in-game personality, because I can't judge OOC because I don't know you. You saying Who Me has no life and no friends is an OOC attack.

Nevertheless, you've already become just a blip. Your rebellion is non-existent. These posts are merely calls for attention, which are only making us see you in a worse light. We've been doing just fine, before you joined and we will continue to do so after your departure. You weren't a very significant person in BK. You have no experience or knowledge of running an alliance. Your opinions have no foundation and are just simply incorrect. 

Your "rebellion" is already irrelevant. Not much of a rebellion with only one person ;) 

I'd advise against continuing to post. You're running out of utter bull shit to post and only making people dislike you.

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

Rebellion. As in, I didn't follow the rules. Honestly, I think I know alot more about running an alliance than you do. Having run several clans with many, many more members than BK will likely ever have. The simple fact of the matter is, that you are terrible at this shit even after what has it been...2 years? The only reason BK still even exists is because of the members. They want BK to succeed, without them Gov would have run the AA into the ground long ago.

Also, advice not accepted. I don't care, since I quit and have nothing to lose. If I ever decided to play PW again I'd simply create a new account with a different IP address and run it through a proxy like I ALWAYS do. Programming is your specialty, networking is mine. I could have created 200 nations in this game and no one would have ever known. For all you know, I am another one of your members.

Edited by Keksalot

Rebellion. As in, I didn't follow the rules. Honestly, I think I know alot more about running an alliance than you do. Having run several clans with many, many more members than BK will likely ever have. The simple fact of the matter is, that you are terrible at this shit even after what has it been...2 years? The only reason BK still even exists is because of the members. They want BK to succeed, without them Gov would have run the AA into the ground long ago.

Also, advice not accepted. I don't care, since I quit and have nothing to lose. If I ever decided to play PW again I'd simply create a new account with a different IP address and run it through a proxy like I ALWAYS do.

It's okay. I know you're salty, however I highly doubt your experience running clans/alliances successfully based on your recent actions. Successful alliance leaders usually hold themselves to a higher standard and don't go down to OOC attacks.

It's okay that you have no experience running alliances. Everyone has to start somewhere. My first advise would be for you to follow rules. Clearly you have some issues with that.

• Upvote 1

BK in a nutshell

I see you chose a condescending response. Understandable, evading the issue of your non-existent leadership skills on a public venue is to be expected. You wouldn't want every other AA in PW to realize what your weakness is.

Edit: OOPS! Have I gone and revealed it!? Huh, well now. Damn, sorry about that.

Edited by Keksalot

Lol the war that was won because the other side barely fought back? Do you really think that Gov had anything to do with us winning that shit? It was ZERO. In fact their reliance on scripts almost cost us our blitz. It was a complete cluster &#33;@#&#036; even before the game started crashing.

I see you chose a condescending response. Understandable, evading the issue of your non-existent leadership skills on a public venue is to be expected. You wouldn't want every other AA in PW to realize what your weakness is.

Edit: OOPS! Have I gone and revealed it!? Huh, well now. Damn, sorry about that.

Shocking, you're incorrect once more, I'm not the leader of BK. Your judgment is serious impaired, are you sure you're okay IRL? Not an OOC attack, I'm actually concerned. If you're having issues IRL you should probably get off this and cool down.

Anyways, I don't think anyone would trust you given your previous actions. Anyone is welcome to try and exploit our "weakness" though. They should be in for a funny surprise.

BK in a nutshell

Tell us more oh great nation with 4 cities

^ Thinks that this game is complicated enough that it would take longer than a month to actually understand it. This is quite easily the simplest war game I have ever played.

Shocking, you're incorrect once more, I'm not the leader of BK. Your judgment is serious impaired, are you sure you're okay IRL? Not an OOC attack, I'm actually concerned. If you're having issues IRL you should probably get off this and cool down.

Anyways, I don't think anyone would trust you given your previous actions. Anyone is welcome to try and exploit our "weakness" though. They should be in for a funny surprise.

A sad response from the former Emperor, who seems to have forgotten that he was Emperor not too long ago. I actually have high hopes for Strum, I think he might actually get shit fixed eventually. But first he needs to get more involved with his community, here's to hoping.

Anyways, see you in IRC. *hint hint, wink wink*

Keksalot, Do yourself a favour and just stop. I dont know what reasons you have, nor do i care. but if you chose to keep playing this game and join another AA, Continuing this pathetic performance is only going to hinder you. 

• Upvote 2

HoloSig2017.png.afe1505c82cc3db09be025a9

Keksalot, Do yourself a favour and just stop. I dont know what reasons you have, nor do i care. but if you chose to keep playing this game and join another AA, Continuing this pathetic performance is only going to hinder you. 

I know this, that's why I ZIed myself and will delete my nation as soon as the 3 days is up. Just in case I decide to come back. No one will ever know, that I was Keksalot.

Edit: Actually, I wasn't going to admit this. But one of the..smaller reasons why I quit PW was because I knew BK would probably follow me to my next alliance if I quit and tell them I broke their raiding rules repeatedly. Or worse I'd end up like Beamer. Thought, eh...if I decide I do end up wanting to play..which isn't likely atm, I'll start with a fresh rep.

Edited by Keksalot

A sad response from the former Emperor, who seems to have forgotten that he was Emperor not too long ago. I actually have high hopes for Strum, I think he might actually get shit fixed eventually. But first he needs to get more involved with his community, here's to hoping.

Anyways, see you in IRC. *hint hint, wink wink*

This is just embarrassing for you. I actually feel bad for you. 

BK in a nutshell

I nearly sent my warchest to Rose, but thought..hey there are a lot of people in BK who are respectable people that I didn't wanna betray. 

You should have just taken the middle ground and sent it to TKR. Future BK ragequitters, I'd be happy to hold your resources for you.  ^_^

• Upvote 1

This is just embarrassing for you. I actually feel bad for you. 

You should really work on your come backs. But GG, gratz you successully evaded the subject....of BK not having leaders with leadership skills...oops...i brought it up again. Guess you will have to respond with some more sappy condescending come backs till it's a new page and people don't see it.