The United Colonies Update Edition 1

AndrewOne

Hello world! I, President of the newly formed United Colonies Alliance am here to explain our deals and government structure so far. So let's get started on the most exiting news!

I have worked out a market sharing deal between The United Colonies and theWestern Defensive Pact. We hope to work to further our relations with them as well. Also on the issue of foreign affairs, I am correctly working on and looking for larger alliances that would like to protect us until we grow to be self defensible. I will keep you all updated.

I have also established government positions and will soon launch an independent forum. Here are our current government positions and structure:

+++

President: Andrew

++

Vice President: To Be Announced

+

Head Teacher: Available Position

Head General: Eli

Head Ambassador: Available Position

Head Planner: Available Position

Head Banker: Available Position

Head Historian: Available Position

Head Designer: Available Position

Head Politition: Available Position

Head Recruiter: Available Position

Head Entertainer: Available Position

+++ Most Impostant ++ More Important + Important

As you can see, we need members! So I invite anyone interested in joining our alliance to apply and then message me a position you would like to hold.

Currently all foreign affairs will be controlled by me, so feel free to message me in the game about any foreign affairs matters.

Our alliances current main goal is to be and develop into a neutral alliance in global affairs that will focus on the growth and defense of our member colonies. We will not tolerate raiding or wars of any kind from our member colonies so we can simply focus on growth for now. If we should be attacked or need to declare war, then a majority of all officials and the president must agree before the war is declared. Whoo! That was a lot of information. Hopefully our laws below will sum it up for everyone:

Policy And Laws

1. Membership is open to all nations that are not currently at war or in debt. Otherwise you may still be able to join on a case by case basis.

2. War and raiding shall not be declared upon by our members under any circumstances unless the top leaders approve 100%. Should a member nation not follow this policy they will be kicked out of the alliance and at the mercy of the nation or alliance that they attacked.

3. Bank resources shall not be withdrawn from unless all of the leaders agree to the purpose of the withdrawal.

4. All alliance members have a voice and a say on the descisions that will affect the entire alliance.

5. Should another alliance have an issue with one of our member nations, they should contact our President or our soon to be announced Vice President to work out the issue preferably without conflict.

6. Should a member nation choose to leave the alliance, they must inform our top leaders their intent to do so 5 days in advance. If you owe any fees you must pay them before your official departure.

7. We shall do everything in our power to remain in relative peace in the global scale. But we pledge to protect any future alliances that make deals with us in the future and to work with their leaders up instead of striking back on a raider.

8. Should one of our leaders become inactive for more than 3 weeks without warning then they may be removed from their position. The president may not be removed.

9. Do not accept any orders unless sent by the President or the Vice President.

10. Policies may be added here by the President or the Vice President, but they can not be removed.

I thank you all for taking the theme to review this update. Please comment with any questions or feel free to contact me. May we have peace in the future.

*I am sorry for any and all spelling mistakes, I'm on a tablet.

Andrew - President of The United Colonies Alliance (UCA)

Edited by The United Colonies

Good luck, nice to see a micro that at least has a plan, o7 TUC

• Upvote 3

They bid me take my place among them. 

In the halls of Valhalla Where the brave may live forever.

A neutral alliance looking for a protector? That might not go very well....

We of course are starting neutral as we don't have a protector yet. Of course if we had a protector our allegiance would sway towards helping them and fighting for them.

Good luck, nice to see a micro that at least has a plan, o7 TUC

Thank you for the support!

You should really join an established alliance for a few months and learn how things work. You aren't even close enough to to be ready to launch this venture yet, by any means.

I understand what your saying, but I don't share your concerns.

A neutral alliance looking for a protector? That might not go very well....

Several of his statements contradict neutrality. He wants a protector, allies, the possibility of aggressive wars. Seems to be just a misinterpretation of the word. What's the proper word? Prudent?

Anyway, good luck on your alliance.

Several of his statements contradict neutrality. He wants a protector, allies, the possibility of aggressive wars. Seems to be just a misinterpretation of the word. What's the proper word? Prudent?

Anyway, good luck on your alliance.

If their shooting at us then their our enemies.

Said every newb ever. Lol.

But yeah, good luck!  ^_^

Hey, all of us once started out as a newb, but if nobody reached out with huge ambitions then nothing would have ever changed. Also, thanks for the luck :)

message me i might have something you need.

Gotcha.

Hey, all of us once started out as a newb, but if nobody reached out with huge ambitions then nothing would have ever changed. Also, thanks for the luck :)

Gotcha.

True. but as rule of thumb a newb reaching high gets shot down by reality pretty quick. Meh, reminds me when I was noobish and idealistic. I guess I won't add you to our raid list. Good luck.

Also SD not really know for either efficeintcy, loyality or competence, be carefull what you get yourself into.

Edited by DragonK
  • Upvote 2

tvPWtuA.gif

GPA protects all neutral alliances by their charter no? I mean they aren't in the position now but still...

• Upvote 2

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

I've disbanded the alliance as to most of your advice. The end is never the end is never the end is never the end is never the end.

Dang, that got shut down even faster than the micro I first joined when I was a newb, lolz.

• Upvote 3

He's come to learn the ropes from me :) it's not the end of his alliance, and he will be in a much better position to make that alliance once I have him up to speed

• Upvote 1

They bid me take my place among them. 

In the halls of Valhalla Where the brave may live forever.