Increasing land caps per month discussion

Don't worry Church, I forgive you for being cancer <3

• Upvote 1

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

Church? Is that what this is hahahahahahha!!!!!!

You should know I am not him, I just took over his old account. I have many people who would confirm this. I wish you would have told me this sooner so we could have cleared this up. Church is my best friend in rl. He will come back to the game though soon so if you'd like me too then I'll tell him to message you when he does come back. I think he will find this hole thing funny but at the same time calling him cancer is pretty harsh.

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

I mean he may be a dick sometimes but Cancer, jeez that is a rough one.

Sincerely,

Especially since in 2015 around 1,600 people were killed by cancer everyday

Sincerely,

Getting back on topic, the land cap will stay the same. I don't understand why people have the compulsive need to expand, anyway.

• Upvote 3

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

Because it looks cool that's why plain and simple, more land, more power.(or at least in rl that's how it it) it doesn't matter I was just seeing why it was set that way.

Sincerely,

Because it looks cool that's why plain and simple, more land, more power.(or at least in rl that's how it it) it doesn't matter I was just seeing why it was set that way.

Actually, in real life, the more land, the harder it is to effectively defend. Sure, there might be more people depending on the population, but my point does make sense. 

• Upvote 3

Never the less, before a couple days ago I have never directly spoken to you so I don't understand what you have against me, I mean the only time we have ever talked was recently in the past as in couple days ago and even then you were being a jerk. I'm starting to believe that is all you are because I have not been shown otherwise

When was I a jerk?

hHRnSQc.png

e3BfOjG.png

x0vSwZx.png

PHydLSt.png

ggMcJ3D.png

K84ZHwq.png

aTePxuK.png

F2RJb6q.png

aTH0edr.png

All I said was since you said you were starting to do RP, to make sure you understood the basic rule of don't do stuff without their permission.

This is very small

-snip-

Dude again you join in the conversation and mess it up again. Can't you read even! I was talking to Prezyan when I said that so please dude at least if your going to join in a conversation get it right, god its getting annoying.

Sincerely,

Dude again you join in the conversation and mess it up again. Can't you read even! I was talking to Prezyan when I said that so please dude at least if your going to join in a conversation get it right, god its getting annoying.

I mean read it at least I was obviously talking to Prezyan

I did read the conversation, however I can't stand being falsely accused.

You seem not to want to answer my question, and personally you are being the jerk to me.

This is very small

You aren't being falsely accused, you falsely accused me of calling you a jerk when I was talking to someone else. I wouldn't be mean about it if it hadn't been the first time I told you to stay out of my conversations with other people. (Indirectly speaking that is)

Sincerely,

I apologize if I sound rude but I an just stating what is on my mind

Sincerely,

You aren't being falsely accused, you falsely accused me of calling you a jerk when I was talking to someone else. I wouldn't be mean about it if it hadn't been the first time I told you to stay out of my conversations with other people. (Indirectly speaking that is)

"Can you even read?"

"You always chim in at the worst times" (yes you said chim, and I never did that before)

You know if you want me to stay out of your conversations that don't post on forums.

Or you could ask me nicely. Instead of the first time i do it saying basically that I am an idiot

This is very small

I started the thread sooooooo........... It's impossible for me to derail it

The thread is practically closed because we came up with the decision already so everyone just stop posting comments on it.

Sincerely,