Increasing land caps per month discussion

I'm not sure if anyone else agrees or not but I feel this at least deserves a little discussion.

So recently I have been noticing something.

On the world map there is so much unclaimed land.

Not many people are into role playing like myself and the others who participate in what we do on forum or in any way shape or form of role playing. Frankly I love it and I'm happy I came out to do this because I have made some pretty cool friends.

Anyway back to the discussion. I feel with all this land available that we should increase the caps from 2 per month to at lest 4 but no more then 6. So much land with not many nations especially due to the fact that a bunch of the nation's on the map are inactive and don't do it much.

Does anybody else feel the same way? Im open to others opinions but I just wanted hear what people thought about this cap of 2 per month?

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

No. Y'all just expand too much for no apparently nor logical reason. 

New RPers:
​Oh I'm here now and I'm going to expand non-stop every month because screw logistics and realism.

• Upvote 3

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

No. Y'all just expand too much for no apparently nor logical reason. 

New RPers:

​Oh I'm here now and I'm going to expand non-stop every month because screw logistics and realism.

Lol. I agree completely that if the system was not in place, newbies would expand to take over the entire world in one month.

• Upvote 1

People can take over all of Russia in less than 2 months at that rate, and as you may see some nations literally have colonies in the middle of now where, and no logical, or strategic reasons 

• Upvote 2

People can take over all of Russia in less than 2 months at that rate, and as you may see some nations literally have colonies in the middle of now where, and no logical, or strategic reasons

Thats what you get with kids that don't understand geopolitics, but at least they realize that it takes time to create one. I controlled a majority of Ryasian territory then, I got rid of it, so I could rp as the colony. I had it for about 5-7 in game years.

I hope you're not referring to me...lots of colonies and all that...

pwzK3cd8SS65e9vYtF-QIQ.png

Honestly, I feel like it should stick to 2 provinces per month, or at least increase it to 4 at most, even though I personally dislike this, The only reason the limit was set was to entice new roleplayers to join, without the fear of being rivaled or even ignored bigger and more experienced roleplayers. I find this to be quite effective honestly, with new nations such as Wintery, Germany and the Dutch popped up. But if we increase the cap, we'll end up facing the same situation again. We can't just have the same players around, we're going to want more players to join eventually. And from almost two years of Roleplaying here, I feel like Eva-Beatrice has provided us with the best solution to keep roleplaying fun and fair, with no crazy and anarchic expansions *cough* Arabia *cough* Moreau * cough* 

Anyways, this is just my opinion. It's up to you whether you want to take it seriously or not, but i hope you do ^-^

• Upvote 1

When it comes to Russia though, their hole nation isn't strategic, yeah sure they got land and mountains but what else. I mean they had to take over part of Ukraine just to get warm water ports for a year round. Due to all their previous ports being frozen for a majority of the year

Sincerely,

I mean some people even won't follow that XP, but the point is nations can become bigger than nations Who've been playing for years, they ex Sweden, Britania, and it would fair. Not just Russia, ex China United States All of Africa can be taken by 3 nations in less than a month as well.

The way I see it is that, we follow game time, when we make a post and it is dated, it more then likely says the game date am I wrong, no I'm not. Now in the first comment he was being an !@#$ and said it would be to fast of expansion and screw logic and such etc. Now every month 372 in game days go by. It only took Alexander 8 years to conquer most his land plus the extra 5 he had ruling the land. That means it should only take he conquered all the way from the Balkans to the Himalayan Mountains in 11 years, we couldn't get that much regions in 11 months which is over 11 years (around 13-14 to be exact) in game at the rate of 2 regions per month. It would actually take around 20.

See the math and logic?

Anyway that's it

Sincerely,

Also that end math is based if we started with the little country he did which is like 6 regions

Not all new nations start with 50

Sincerely,

No because he wanted to make it 4-6 per month, and if a new nation starts with 50 provinces

Honestly I feel like it's unlikely for someone to actually use all 50 of them, since most of our countries more or less look like other RL countries.

Plus, why would that matter? I'm kinda big, but I don't really have much influence in the roleplaying world anyway, 

You're new to the RP. You just don't understand

I'm actually not.........

Sincerely,

You're new to the RP. You just don't understand

I'm actually not.........

Yeah, he was just RP-ing all those failed alliances of his.

Oh wait.

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

Yeah, he was just RP-ing all those failed alliances of his.

Oh wait.

What?

Sincerely,

Never the less, before a couple days ago I have never directly spoken to you so I don't understand what you have against me, I mean the only time we have ever talked was recently in the past as in couple days ago and even then you were being a jerk. I'm starting to believe that is all you are because I have not been shown otherwise

Sincerely,

Also Prez, you said in your first comment that new role players just figure it as screw logistics and such etc. Anyway if you go back to my recent comments you will see the logistics behind it

Sincerely,

One of my last comments sounded really mean after I reread it and my apologies for that I should not have let someone's arrogance get to me and I apologize for that.

Sincerely,