7/3/2016 - City Templates and Bulk Infrastructure/Land Purchasing

Alex

The game isn't even 2 years old bud :P

October 2013 is almost 3 years ago doe

Anyways, nice to finally see this after a year. [insert obligatory "how much longer until perks?" question here]

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

There's no bug - it won't let you sell improvements that you need to support your military. You can't just assume something's broken without trying it.

Well, i was able to support 540 Planes, while my Maximum was at 522.

• Administrators

October 2013 is almost 3 years ago doe

Anyways, nice to finally see this after a year. [insert obligatory "how much longer until perks?" question here]

October 2013 was when I purchased the domain name; the game launched officially August 5, 2015.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

It's almost 3 years old then...

We weren't talking about "official" release. Literally I made a statement on how this should've been done ages ago.  

Edited by Filthy Fifths

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

• 4 weeks later...

October 2013 was when I purchased the domain name; the game launched officially August 5, 2015.

Tomorrow is the anniversary of PnW!!!!!

:sheepy:  :awesome:  :nyan:

• Upvote 1

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

• Jax locked this topic