Obama Regime Threatens Media and Civilians With Arrest For Covering Muslim Rape of 5 Year Old Girl

Mutsuo Toi

IY0O6Hl.jpg?1

The Obama-appointed U.S. attorney for Idaho has taken the highly unusual step of intervening in a local criminal case involving an alleged sexual assault by Muslim migrants and threatened the community and media with federal prosecution if they “spread false information or inflammatory statements about the perpetrators.â€

WND and other news outlets have reported on the case involving three juvenile boys, two from Sudan and one from Iraq, who allegedly sexually assaulted a 5-year-old special-needs girl in the laundry room of the Fawnbrook Apartments in Twin Falls, Idaho.

The incident occurred on June 2, but did not come to light until more than two weeks later when stories began to swirl on social media.

The two older boys from Sudan were arrested on June 17 and released from detention less than a week later on June 23 pending further court proceedings.

“The spread of false information or inflammatory or threatening statements about the perpetrators or the crime itself reduces public safety and may violate federal law. We have seen time and again that the spread of falsehoods about refugees divides our communities. I urge all citizens and residents to allow Mr. Loebs and Chief Kingsbury and their teams to do their jobs†claims Olson.

Olson was appointed to her post in 2010 by President Obama and has a history of taking strong stands against anti-Muslim bias.

Ann Corcoran, the author of the Refugee Resettlement Watch blog and the book “Refugee Resettlement and the Hijra to America,†said Olson’s statement is reminiscent of Attorney General Loretta Lynch’s warning the day after the San Bernardino massacre in which Lynch said she would take “aggressive action†to prosecute "anti-Muslim" rhetoric that “edges toward violence.†Lynch was forced to walk back those comments after outrage from free speech advocates.

“This is threatening free speech,†Corcoran said of Olson’s statement. “It’s the federal government trying to intimidate into silence those citizens who don’t have resources or connections. This must mean we have hit a nerve with this administration.†

http://archive.is/ZOND4

http://www.wnd.com/2016/06/explosive-new-twist-in-idaho-sex-assault-case/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's your opinion about this, PnW user?

I suppose after Obama's stupid speech defending his refusal to use "Islamic extremism" now he will go after anyone who will use it themselves or try to say that it exists.  People better beware they don't express their wrongthink or they might be in trouble. 

Though I never thought such a thing might happen here, thought covering up Muslim crime stories was a European problem...

• Upvote 2

There are no men like me, there is only me

Muslim Rape of 5 Year Old Girl

"Muslim rape", are you saying that the entire religion of Islam was in on the act?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha#Age_at_marriage

it's all ok in islam after all...

That was the norm throughout most of the world at the time, due to lower lifespan.

• Upvote 1

"Muslim rape", are you saying that the entire religion of Islam was in on the act?

Define Muslim.

A follower of the religion of Islam.

Maybe you should bring your own dictionaries my friend (or my fellow PnW user if you're not one of my friend).

https://www.google.com.vn/search?q=Define+muslim&oq=Define+muslim&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim

Hey... isn't jezebel is a part of Gawker media? a clickbait news who loses a lawsuit by a wrestler Hulk Hogan and lost over 150 millions of dollar?

0WVlBb9.jpg

Edited by lizard noob

Define Muslim.

A follower of the religion of Islam.

Maybe you should bring your own dictionaries my friend (or my fellow PnW user if you're not one of my friend).

https://www.google.com.vn/search?q=Define+muslim&oq=Define+muslim&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim

An individual was responsible for the crime, yes? Then that individual was responsible. Do you also report crimes as "Christian rapes", "Sikh rapes" or "Buddhist rapes" when committed by an individual or individuals of those religions? I don't think placing collective responsibility onto 1.57 billion people because of the act of 1 or a few people is fair or just.

Edited by Andrezj Kolarov
  • Upvote 1

An individual was responsible for the crime, yes? Then that individual was responsible. Do you also report crimes as "Christian rapes", "Sikh rapes" or "Buddhist rapes" when committed by an individual or individuals of those religions? I don't think placing collective responsibility onto 1.57 billion people because of the act of 1 or a few people is fair or just.

Then why Obama trying to censored this harmless news about the individual muslim who rape a girl? They just care about that rapist not the whole religion. In fact why the media attack a whole white peple when an individual men start killing a group a black people in a church? Why the whole white people must have a responsible for a guy named Dylann Roof for the massacre of the black people in the church meanwhile they just doing their job?

Edited by lizard noob

Then why Obama trying to censored this harmless news about the individual muslim who rape a girl? They just care about that rapist not the whole religion. In fact why the media attack a whole Christian group when an individual men start killing a group a black people in a church? Remember Dylann Roof?

I dunno, probably because they're afraid of some kinda mass hysteria against a minority that could lead to pogrom like attacks? If there was real censorship their would be no articles or reporting on it at all.

• Upvote 2

Hey... isn't jezebel is a part of Gawker media? a clickbait news who loses a lawsuit by a wrestler Hulk Hogan and lost over 150 millions of dollar?

You're right, I shouldn't have used that as a source.  

Of course, the original thing being pushed here was from another unreliable site, WND(https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2012/worldnet-daily-continues-pump-out-outrageous-propaganda).

Duke of House Greyjoy

That would be much easier to do if there weren't so many people who would willingly believe any nonsense they see on the internet. Someone's got to speak out when they see BS.

Can't tell you how many friends I lost following this.

Sometimes, you just have to let people be ignorant without trying to "correct" them.

Duke of House Greyjoy

Can't tell you how many friends I lost following this.

Sometimes, you just have to let people be ignorant without trying to "correct" them.

>Caring about friends

Losing your friend is not my business Aisha, I'm just a person bring up the news and make people think about it, and I'm not taking any responsible for how BS this is because I am NOT a person who wrote it.

That would be much easier to do if there weren't so many people who would willingly believe any nonsense they see on the internet. Someone's got to speak out when they see BS.

Nobody here are stupid enough to believe nonsense thing, if they believe it is not your business and is their fault not you. Maybe you just scared people would the truth eh?  :ehm:

Edited by lizard noob

Lets refocus on the very narrowest possible point.  Should the government be telling people what they can and cant say?  I say "hell no".  However good the motive, I think you have to let our redneck sister-!@#$ing hillbillies talk about stringing up the Muslims so the rest of us can laugh at them.  Its not like shouting "fire" in a theater, and even racist nutjob conservatives have the right to their opinion and the right to share it, promised to us all by the first amendment.  

Duke of House Greyjoy

Lets refocus on the very narrowest possible point.  Should the government be telling people what they can and cant say?  I say "hell no".  However good the motive, I think you have to let our redneck sister- !@#$ hillbillies talk about stringing up the Muslims so the rest of us can laugh at them.  Its not like shouting "fire" in a theater, and even racist nutjob conservatives have the right to their opinion and the right to share it, promised to us all by the first amendment.  

Say that to the leftist who shout racist at people who just let " !@#$ WHITE MALE" have a job, think Donald Trump is literally Hitler incarnate, and look at anyone who believe in eugenic found behind them full Hitler, Satan, {Insert your boogeyman here}, scared at the bourgeoisie boogieman fairy tale  ... 

The only thing different to those cuckservative is the lefties are being pet like a damned dogs and cats, This is a reason why democracy is a stupid shit.

Edited by lizard noob

Say that to the leftist who shout racist at people who just let " !@#$ WHITE MALE" have a job, think Donald Trump is literally Hitler incarnate, and look at anyone who believe in eugenic found behind them full Hitler, Satan, {Insert your boogeyman here}, scared at the bourgeoisie boogieman fairy tale  ... 

The only thing different to those cuckservative is the lefties are being pet like a damned dogs and cats, This is a reason why democracy is a stupid shit.

Democracy is bad because people disagree with you? How's high school going for you, kiddo?

Democracy is bad because people disagree with you? How's high school going for you, kiddo?

>Democracy is bad because people disagree with you

I don't give a damn if anyone disagree with me, but I don't want any !@#$er who trying to destroy my freedom of speech for their damned feeling. I have my damned mouth, where's your? Why don't you use it to against my speech instead forcing me to shut the !@#$ up ,huh? What do you think you and I was born with a mouth for?

The only bad things about Democracy that Majority win Minority is a Neanderthal solution, 3 kid vs a kid is a !@#$ disrespectful battles. What if the Minority was right all along? Oh I didn't tell you that the poll is easily rigged because the government don't even give a shit about you and me, they said they will make an election fairly but they only cares about their damned life just like us.

>How's high school going for you, kiddo

Nice insult, this forum is 14 years and older friendly. Don't believe me? Ask the mod...

Anyway how many maiden you have safe with a katana anyway, Supreme Gentleman?

Edited by lizard noob

Usually I sotry to stay out of this type of this thing but I'll put my two cents in.

Yes I'm a believer of free speech so don't try to say I'm not. But just as you have the right to say what some might call offensive, they have just as much right to say shut up to you.

With that being said, I've read the above several times to make sure I'm not misreading (both the one you gave and the full articles and can I point out something)

She's not trying to shut up the media but telling people to at least get the full story first and make sure your facts are straight (you know something a journalist is suppose to do and can get you sued for slander believe it or not of you're not careful) because it could cause trouble for the community, again people who had done nothing wrong.

Now I am aware of her saying she'd take action if people have made "anti-Muslim" rhetoric (which believe it or not I think is wrong even if she has good intentions). But that's not what's she's saying now, she's saying is for people to not jump the gun because it will push backlash onto people who don't deserve it and cause unnecessary violence, which she does have a right to say.

Now if you disagree with me, you can tell me to shut up, it is your right.

• Upvote 1

Nerd To The Core