EU Referendum Result, Patriots Triumphant, Globalists on Suicide Watch

Rozalia

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2016/jun/23/eu-referendum-result-live-counting-leave-remain-brain-in-europe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGPFyqBnOAg

All results are now in and Leave has won.

Congratulations to the Winners of the poll who voted Yes, condolences to the Losers who voted No.

ssWuiWQ.png

Great Britain is leading the way, we can only hope this will aid fellow patriots in France, Italy, America, and so forth. 

TREMENDOUS! It is our Independence Day!

PwRKuNX.png

tPDKpe.jpg

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 5

Well, congrats bud. I worry for the United Kingdom in regard to the Scots and the Northern Irish. They both voted both to stay in the EU. They'll hold votes on whether they'll leave the UK. Scotland could become independent and Northern Ireland could unite with the Republic of Ireland. This could tear the UK apart, but of course this is just be looking from the outside as an American. I hope for the peace and prosperity to our friends in the British Isles.

Edited by Livius Clades
  • Upvote 1

Fire is nice eh?

Good night to book your vacation to merry old England as the pound sheds its value.

When you do something that goes against Globalism those things tend to happen. No one cares but the people on Suicide watch. It's recover in time, better to take a kick to the balls now then a gunshot to the head later. 

Well, congrats bud. I worry for the United Kingdom in regard to the Scots and the Northern Irish. They both voted both to stay in the EU. They'll hold votes on whether they'll leave the UK. Scotland could become independent and Northern Ireland could unite with the Republic of Ireland. This could tear the UK apart, but of course this is just be looking from the outside as an American. I hope for the peace and prosperity to our friends in the British Isles.

Those Sinn Fein dogs are already barking yes. Filth like the Red Tories and the Cuckservatives will be all too happy to allow it to happen but I have hope it won't. I hope with the defeat of the EU, Nationalism, British Nationalism can start being more promoted and we see the death of these disuniting forces in Scotland and Northern Ireland. If anyone should merge it should be Ireland into Great Britain, not Great Britain ceding further land. 

When you do something that goes against Globalism those things tend to happen. No one cares but the people on Suicide watch. It's recover in time, better to take a kick to the balls now then a gunshot to the head later. 

Those Sinn Fein dogs are already barking yes. Filth like the Red Tories and the Cuckservatives will be all too happy to allow it to happen but I have hope it won't. I hope with the defeat of the EU, Nationalism, British Nationalism can start being more promoted and we see the death of these disuniting forces in Scotland and Northern Ireland. If anyone should merge it should be Ireland into Great Britain, not Great Britain ceding further land. 

Realize that Northern Ireland does not have a physical border with Ireland, now they'll have to form said border, they now have to set up a way to trade with a EU nation in Ireland. Northern Ireland will have to make a decision. One of the reasons Scotland chose to stay in the UK was the fact that they believed that the UK would not leave the EU. Now with this vote Scotland as a nation has to look to keep it's own interests. People in the UK should be terrified. Why are y'all so nonchalant? Change can be a good thing but this change is really drastic, this is a complete change of foreign policy and economic policy. Unless the UK can get some fancy deal with the EU, this could be a disaster. Again I'm on the outside looking in. Now I'm concerned on what the US is going to do in November, both of our choices are Terrifying. The world is very different then it use to be. Good luck to the people of the UK, you are in for a turbulent two years. I hope it goes smoothly and the way you want.  

Edited by Livius Clades
  • Upvote 2

Fire is nice eh?

Realize that Northern Ireland does not have a physical border with Ireland, now they'll have to form said border, they now have to set up a way to trade with a EU nation in Ireland. Northern Ireland will have to make a decision. One of the reasons Scotland chose to stay in the UK was the fact that they believed that the UK would not leave the EU. Now with this vote Scotland as a nation has to look to keep it's own interests. People in the UK should be terrified. Why are y'all so nonchalant? Change can be a good thing but this change is really drastic, this is a complete change of foreign policy and economic policy. Unless the UK can get some fancy deal with the EU, this could be a disaster. Again I'm on the outside looking in. Now I'm concerned on what the US is going to do in November, both of our choices are Terrifying. The world is very different then it use to be. Good luck to the people of the UK, you are in for a turbulent two years. I hope it goes smoothly and the way you want.  

The Scottish desire for independence is full of contradictions and I really don't care for their tripe. They want to break away from a union to be "independent" yet want to be subservient to a bigger union in the EU. They rail against London and the establishment yet as seen in this vote they are fully in tune with London and the establishment when it comes to Europe. They want more powers for themselves but as we've seen they only want to leave more the more they are given. 

The Ireland matter if it gets ugly as some have said in their efforts to scaremonger will be on the Irish.

48% voted Remain, that should certainly be respected, but not to extent we kowtow and see the leaving of two big parts of our nation. 

• Upvote 1

The Pound has already dropped by 12%, and it's gonna be a tough sell to get its treaties back, and Scotland and North Ireland have already planned or talked about another referendum to leave, Brexit is the end for the UK. And a the economics here is gonna get messy but. It shows that mosty England wanted to leave the EU it was very very close though.

• Upvote 1

Good luck to the UK. The world is certainly changing these days but I fear not for the better. Will we see nationalism spread in Europe? And see a more divided Europe again as it use to be? I fear the rise of authoritarianism here in the states, a more aggressive China and Russia.

Really I thought by now humans could get along, but as the saying goes, those who do not know history are doomed to repeat it. We seem to be hell bent on destroying the world. And killing each other. More and more everyday, this idea becomes more concrete, almost inevitable.

I do hope that the initial nuclear blasts kill me. God help those who survive those first days, a fate worse than death I say. The most successful species of life on this planet will destroy itself and everything else, ironic and yet pathetic at the same time.

• Upvote 1

"Experience demands that man is the only animal which devours his own kind, for I can apply no milder term to the general prey of the rich on the poor."

I do hope that the initial nuclear blasts kill me. God help those who survive those first days, a fate worse than death I say. The most successful species of life on this planet will destroy itself and everything else, ironic and yet pathetic at the same time.

The world isn't going to blow itself up tomorrow dude, lol. 

• Upvote 6

new_forum_sig_2.png

Good luck to the UK. The world is certainly changing these days but I fear not for the better. Will we see nationalism spread in Europe? And see a more divided Europe again as it use to be? I fear the rise of authoritarianism here in the states, a more aggressive China and Russia.

Really I thought by now humans could get along, but as the saying goes, those who do not know history are doomed to repeat it. We seem to be hell bent on destroying the world. And killing each other. More and more everyday, this idea becomes more concrete, almost inevitable.

Great Britain leaving the EU means we're on the path to nuclear war, yes. Do you read what you write back to yourself? 

• Upvote 1

I would say that this will lead to the nuclear war, the UK will more likely face internal problems, and start some economic hardship on the rest of us. But yeah I do see nationalism on the rise, but that's due to more of the EU policies with immigration etc... With radical terrorists attacking 3 EU powerhouses, and more threatening attacks, high unemployment, and not much popularity for their current leaders who are more left. The right parties can easily stanch some victories

If the EU does fall apart their will still be something like the EEC or some economic pact, and they will have friendly ties. It's not like England is going to invade France tomorrow because they were enemies in the past.

War is actually in a decline, and less people are dying in wars today than 50-100 years ago, and although we are seeing

The Brexit will not start another world war, the UK wasn't in the EU for sometime, but this could start the domino effect

Edited by Angela Merkel
  • Upvote 1

On TV now is a "liberal" Tory saying it's all down to the White Working Class who are racist and have likely never even seen a migrant. Complete imbecile, they know it far better than you.  

Cameron just announced he will after a short period of "steadying the ship" resign. No timetable but latest would be October. 

Boris Johnson will no doubt be the favourite to be the next prime minister. BoJo's Bizarre Adventure starts soon.

• Upvote 2