EU Referendum Result, Patriots Triumphant, Globalists on Suicide Watch

Rozalia

What a parasite, I bet he's already trying to claim credit even though his minuscule "party" has no relevance.

You'd be incorrect as Farage is a big part of why this happened in the first place. He was one of many who fought for over two decades on the matter but certainly one of the more famous ones (which helps). His party UKIP pre-last election being considered such a threat to the Tory party is also what made Cameron promise the referendum. A lot of people and effort went into this, but to say he is irrelevant is very much wrong. Without UKIP/Farage, there would not have been this referendum to begin with for one.

Tell me one plus of this.

Britain's economy is now surpassed by France WHICH IS IN THE EU!!!!

Calm down dear.

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 1

CAMERON QUITS British PM Resigns After UK Vote To Leave EU... New Leader Will Be In Place By Oct... UK Faces Uncertain Future... Pound Plummets To 31-Year Low... Markets Clobbered... BILLIONS Wiped Out... UK No Longer The 5th Largest Economy In The World... Dow To Open Down Big... IT BEGINS: Sinn Fein Wants ‘United Ireland’ Vote... Minister: Scotland Independence Referendum Is On The Table... Brexit Prompts Calls From Other Nations To Leave EU... How Polls Missed The ‘Leave’ Victory... RESULTS... Read More On HuffPost UK… THIS WAS A GREAT IDEA

can i ask you something? is your bunker generated? do you have running water? and have you come out since the ebola and swine flu epidemics that were going to wipe out human kind? If not it's over nothing happened we're all still alive you can come out now. 

It's all in uncertainty at the moment the pound will dip and in another month you'll be claiming something else is going to pose a threat to global economy or human kind and the EU referendum will all be forgotten.

You'd be incorrect as Farage is a big part of why this happened in the first place. He was one of many who fought for over two decades on the matter but certainly one of the more famous ones (which helps). His party UKIP pre-last election being considered such a threat to the Tory party is also what made Cameron promise the referendum. A lot of people and effort went into this, but to say he is irrelevant is very much wrong. Without UKIP/Farage, there would not have been this referendum to begin with for one.

Where is the credit for Galloway then? UKIP has 1 member in commons (out of 650) and 3 in the House of Lords (out of 800), how is that a threat to the Tories or anyone? The irony of course is that they have more members in the European Parliament, which they presumably will have to give up now.

The pound has already plummeted 15%.

UKIP people are idiots.

Ever heard of Economic Adjustment and Introductory Fluctuation?

It does not matter what type of economic platform a nation has, this always happens when major economic change occurs. It will balance itself out.

The Druids will flock to Stonehenge on the Winter Solstice in 2016. Big Ben will chime on Christmas morning this year. Heathrow will maintain its average late times of two hours during snow. All will be as normal and boring as it normally was yesterday.

• Upvote 4

Where is the credit for Galloway then? UKIP has 1 member in commons (out of 650) and 3 in the House of Lords (out of 800), how is that a threat to the Tories or anyone? The irony of course is that they have more members in the European Parliament, which they presumably will have to give up now.

I like Galloway which may surprise some people, he like some other (real) left wing politicians recognised correctly that the EU is not some holy left wing entity. However his raison d'etre, and thus what he spends a lot of his time on is being anti-war. Farage spends the bulk of his time on the anti-EU matter.

If I had to guess you're not all that aware of the pre-election situation. The Tories were terrified UKIP would render victory impossible for them with big gains among Conservative voters, so they promised the referendum in an effort to lessen UKIP's impact. If that fear was not there they would not have seen it necessary to promise the referendum.

• Upvote 1

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-regarding-british-referendum-on-e.u.-membership

Donald Trump states that he looks forward to strengthening ties with the independent Britain unlike Obama who had threatened bad juju.

I think about the housing crisis [...] due to lack of housing yet we watch eastern Europeans get placed in homes.

I think about the houses we 'place' immigrants into too. My parents live not far from Chippenham - an area that is pretty well off and land prices are expensive. My mother recently donated an old bike to a family that had been provided a home in this area, and a decent home I hear it is too. I also heard that this house had been offered to a British family earlier who turned it down because they didn't like it... While I admit this is the only case I personally know, it does make me think that it is unreasonable to blame immigrants, people that are often doing jobs that Brits refuse to do (benefiting the country I might add) whilst also contributing to a young population growth that without would see the UK in population decline. That's also not something you want if you wish to support the country in years to come.

I am hugely sad to see the referendum turned out this way, but that's that. The EU however, is more than just an economic/trading/free movement union etc, it is a symbol of unification of Europe, a group of nations and people that can work together to achieve much, and to me it feels kinda selfish that we would chose to abandon others as well as our own to achieve sovereignty that we already had.

Like globalisation or not, with the technology of today it is something that cannot be avoided. I don't feel I see the relevance of that argument considering trade with countries like the US is also a result of globalisation.

Two videos I'd like to float out there:

https://twitter.com/StrongerIn/status/745908385246130176

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/24/nigel-farage-350-million-pledge-to-fund-the-nhs-was-a-mistake/<<"It was a mistake to make this claim" being said  after voting has taken place. That really doesn't sit right with me at all.

• Upvote 2

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

I think about the houses we 'place' immigrants into too. My parents live not far from Chippenham - an area that is pretty well off and land prices are expensive. My mother recently donated an old bike to a family that had been provided a home in this area, and a decent home I hear it is too. I also heard that this house had been offered to a British family earlier who turned it down because they didn't like it... While I admit this is the only case I personally know, it does make me think that it is unreasonable to blame immigrants, people that are often doing jobs that Brits refuse to do (benefiting the country I might add) whilst also contributing to a young population growth that without would see the UK in population decline. That's also not something you want if you wish to support the country in years to come.

I am hugely sad to see the referendum turned out this way, but that's that. The EU however, is more than just an economic/trading/free movement union etc, it is a symbol of unification of Europe, a group of nations and people that can work together to achieve much, and to me it feels kinda selfish that we would chose to abandon others as well as our own to achieve sovereignty that we already had.

Like globalisation or not, with the technology of today it is something that cannot be avoided. I don't feel I see the relevance of that argument considering trade with countries like the US is also a result of globalisation.

Two videos I'd like to float out there:

https://twitter.com/StrongerIn/status/745908385246130176

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/24/nigel-farage-350-million-pledge-to-fund-the-nhs-was-a-mistake/<<"It was a mistake to make this claim" being said  after voting has taken place. That really doesn't sit right with me at all.

The EU's ultimate aim is to absorb the member states and become a full blown state itself. As a Scottish or Irish nationalist will tell you, your sovereignty and people take a backseat when you're part of a large union like that.

Countries traded with each for thousands of years, they weren't doing globalisation. How you've phrased it implies simply trading is doing globalisation which is incorrect. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqf_RnEK4uE&feature=youtu.be&t=45

Another on suicide watch. Here is an idea for all those who are attacking the "old racist !@#$ WHITE MALES!". Leave and remain in the EU. If it matters so much you'll start crying and attacking half of the country as vile evil racists then spare yourself the pain and live together with the Swedes in Swedistan or something. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqf_RnEK4uE&feature=youtu.be&t=45

Another on suicide watch. Here is an idea for all those who are attacking the "old racist !@#$ WHITE MALES!". Leave and remain in the EU. If it matters so much you'll start crying and attacking half of the country as vile evil racists then spare yourself the pain and live together with the Swedes in Swedistan or something. 

What's really disgusting is telling someone to "leave the country" because they have a different political view than you.

What's really disgusting is telling someone to "leave the country" because they have a different political view than you.

I am merely giving them a suggestion if the EU means so much to them. After all it's happened plenty of times where people left the country to go live in whoever lost control there (Americans moving to Canada for example after independence).

They hate the country (after all it shouldn't even be a country to them) and the people who live in it so if it means so much to them then the door is right there. I'm a Nationalist sort so the home nation is very important, it's an attachment that keeps your feet on the ground so to speak. They're those "global world" types who want borders abolished and all that guff so it should be no trouble for them. They're human so they'd apparently fit anywhere in the world as everyone is human so good luck to them in their future endeavours.

I'll be honest in that I'm hitting that stereotype, but I only said that in response to a video of a said stereotype. Many remainers are perfectly decent people.

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 1

Someone can hate their own country, and want to change it to make it different, just because a country is currently in a certain state that doesn't mean it will always be like that. Telling your own countrymen to "leave the country" or "go to X country" because they have a different opinion on how the country should be organized, is fascist bullshit and you ought to be ashamed of peddling it.

• Upvote 3

Someone can hate their own country, and want to change it to make it different, just because a country is currently in a certain state that doesn't mean it will always be like that. Telling your own countrymen to "leave the country" or "go to X country" because they have a different opinion on how the country should be organized, is fascist bullshit and you ought to be ashamed of peddling it.

Thats fine, I hate the current order too. However me and them are not comparable. They hate the nation state and see the country's people as stupid, ignorant, racist, and all the rest. In short, to hell with them, we've had to suffer their insults long enough and now surprise surprise it's blown up in their faces as people don't surprisingly react well to such things. Europe can have those losers who have no loyalty and respect, we can have the immigrants coming in who want to integrate and become proud Britons. However we all know they won't leave for all their talk. Oh well, aging will fix most of them up.

Something not spoken about here (did I mention it somewhere? Not sure in all the excitement), is that the knives are out for Comrade Corbyn. Leavers see him as a remainer who didn't back them. Remainers see him as a guy who never believed in the cause and ruined Remain's chances. Corbyn needs to up his politics because he seems to have zero idea what he's doing. Sad thing is the Red Tories would be gunning him down even if he had zealously supported the EU (and lost regardless) as they're very dishonest people but you know... he could just do what most Labour voters wanted and supported Leave? Or just you know, stepped back and said he wasn't going to interfere leaving it to some Red Tory scum to take the fall (that slimy Chuka for one). 

Corbyn will probably be the next prime minister.  This will destroy the Tories, and UKIP will do very well in the next election, but the split on the right will lead to a Labor majority.

tvPWtuA.gif

Corbyn will probably be the next prime minister.  This will destroy the Tories, and UKIP will do very well in the next election, but the split on the right will lead to a Labor majority.

Considering they're looking to replace him currently I'd hold back on predicting a Corbyn win especially if UKIP still retains (if not increase) their voteshare of the working class Labour has turned their back on (not Corbyn himself granted, but Labour itself).

Considering they're looking to replace him currently I'd hold back on predicting a Corbyn win especially if UKIP still retains (if not increase) their voteshare of the working class Labour has turned their back on (not Corbyn himself granted, but Labour itself).

You can dream your wonderful dream if you want :v

• Upvote 1
tvPWtuA.gif

I wasn't really particularly tied to any side of this issue, either option could have worked out for the UK if they manage to find beneficial solutions to their problems. I'm more interested in the future ramifications of this vote and the result of the UK leaving the EU, which from what I understand is a process that will take about 2 years, so it's not something that will happen over night. The potential psychological impact on the rest of Europe could be vast, I'm very curious as to what will happen next, specifically whether or not Scotland will remain a part of the UK and what effect this will have on the rest of the EUs members and European independence movements like the Basque and Catalans.

Most of the Scottish voters seem to have voted for staying in the EU and they have a very strong independence movement so if they believe that leaving the UK while becoming a part of the EU is beneficial to them and they get enough votes to make it happen, I imagine they will do it no matter how contradictory such a move may be. As for the EU, if this starts some kind of domino effect on the rest of the members a lot of things will change drastically and I don't know whether the changes will be good or bad for Europe. I'm no fan of the EU and I would always vote against my own country becoming a part of it but Europe before the EU, before 1945, was a continent filled with continuous conflict at a massive cost to human life. Obviously things aren't quite the same and there's still things like NATO and other organizations tying Europe together but if Europe becomes too divided, if the EU disintegrates and we can't maintain peaceful relations and cooperation in Europe then this could potentially be the beginning of a tumultuous period of European and perhaps world history. I can only speculate though and things might very possibly work out just fine, it's too early to tell really. Regardless, I respect the decision of the British people even if I am wary of the results it might bring.

• Upvote 1

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

You can dream your wonderful dream if you want :v

Dream? You think I want Red Tory filth to replace Corbyn? They've been looking for their chance as they simply despise Corbyn and this is as good a reason as any.

Edited by Rozalia