EU Referendum Result, Patriots Triumphant, Globalists on Suicide Watch

Rozalia

Scotland independence here we come!

scotland-independence-united-kingdom-eng

That implies Boris Johnson will give them another crack so soon after their last one. In their haste for a referendum they got played by Cameron. By the time it'll look reasonable again the EU will be in ruins. 

RIP UK

We can only hope, down with the Monarchy.

• Upvote 1

The Pound has already dropped by 12%, and it's gonna be a tough sell to get its treaties back, and Scotland and North Ireland have already planned or talked about another referendum to leave, Brexit is the end for the UK. And a the economics here is gonna get messy but. It shows that mosty England wanted to leave the EU it was very very close though.

It's not. Dude, leaving the EU is not the end of a country. There are a lot of nations in the world which aren't in the EU, and still survive.

People seem to forget there was a time without the EU and nations still managed.

Just because some aloof elites tell you the EU is without any alternative, doesn't mean it's correct.

If i were sitting in Brussels and would earn a shit ton Money, just for warming the seats with my farts, then of course "EU ist the best and all others are far right populist Nazis!!"

But sorry, that isn't the case. Britain did the right thing, and i hope the others will follow. Your IC Persona (non grata) is indeed fitting atm.

The EU itself is a good idea. Uniting the European countries to improve trade, relations and freedom to travel. But it went too far. The current goal is to centralize further and further to create in a near future the "United States of Europe". English is promoted everywhere, anglicanizations reach deep in our everyday vocabulary. Mosquees get erected/planned on a daily base throughout Europe, even refugeeanism-possessed christian priests worship and preach this Ideology. They start to ship in millions of immigrants to Europe to outbreed the original Folk. And if the people don't share their opinions they get framed as "right xenophobic populists". Good to see that at least the votes this time didn't get manipulated like it was the case in Austria last time.

Only if People lose their roots, their relation with their own country, only then those Inter-Nazis will have success.

• Upvote 3

Lots of things are already happening. It's quite insane.

The German stock index DAX has opened with the biggest drop since 2008. Opened with a 10% loss. The Nikkei in Tokyo dropped by 8%. The Swiss market index SMI also lost 7% with their banks suffering the most. UBS and Credit Suisse stocks dropped by 13%.

The world isn't going to blow itself up tomorrow dude, lol.

Great Britain leaving the EU means we're on the path to nuclear war, yes. Do you read what you write back to yourself?

Yeah...you know in this fancy place we like to call the future.

"Experience demands that man is the only animal which devours his own kind, for I can apply no milder term to the general prey of the rich on the poor."

The dax lost 1000 points but already gained back 500 in the first two hours. So nothing to be worried about.

It's the slavish attitude to capitalism that is the problem. Any attempt to change something in society, the usual suspects come out and say "You can't do this because the markets will fall" or "The ratings agencies might downgrade us", as if the people are not allowed to decide anything and all policy must be decided by banks and financial institutions. I mean who is this "market" guy anyway and why do we need to kowtow to his every whim and worship at his feet?

Whatever anyone's opinion on the outcome of the referendum, it was always a decision only for the people. Financial groups and banks should be outlawed from interfering in the political process by using the media to scare people, it's pure blackmail to basically say "You people better vote how we won't, otherwise your economy will collapse".

Edited by Andrezj Kolarov
  • Upvote 3

o/ Nationalism

• Upvote 2

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

Wow for such a small country it sure makes an impact! The comments are amusing, nuclear war all because one country stepped out of the EU? really? Maybe the thread should be named Armageddon, the UK leaves the EU. 

As individuals from other countries you will not of had the pamphlets on your door mat stating facts and arguments from both sides, I have. In regards to the PMs argument on staying he contradicted allot of those points in the speech he made this morning. Said this would not have a mass effect on trade etc. The pounds gone down for sure and for now but will it stay down forever? will it stay down for long? it's highly doubtful. As things settle and and things get put in place it will rise again. 

Whatever country you're a part of have you had the full ins and outs of what is really happening? or just had what is put to you because it's what your news wants you to see? 

As for racism and thinking about the future of our children blah blah blah I do. I think about the children who don't get a school place or are located to a school which causes their parents great difficulty travelling to and from, I see the lack of education provided to the English speaking children because the teachers are too busy explaining things to the none English speaking kids. I think about the housing crisis and all the homeless families specially veterans all those single mothers who have fled from domestic violence to be thrown in protected shelters, some had their children removed into foster care because of their unstable situation due to lack of housing yet we watch eastern Europeans get placed in homes. I see all this and this may not be in your American news or it doesn't flash up on your computer screens as new news but this is what happens. 

This referendum will give the government a freer reign on migration on an already overcrowded country. Whether the government chooses to control this we shall see. The PM wanted to stay in because it somehow benefits him. If the country chooses to keep letting migrants in without EU laws telling them they have to there may be an uproar. However, it'll be no more than a handfull of people stood outside downing street protesting. 

New trades will be made the pound will rise some trades have already been spoken about and negotiated.Bigger problems arise such as how will the human rights laws change within the UK? Will they continue laws on working standards etc? These are bigger problems for people in the UK. My loaf of bread costs the same yesterday as it did today so the value of a pound means very little to me.

I voted out this is an act of courage rather than stupidity. If it's such a stupid move it's a stupid move several other countries within the EU are considering taking. 

You may continue hiding under your beds waiting for anarchy and global war now.  

• Upvote 2

It's the slavish attitude to capitalism that is the problem. Any attempt to change something in society, the usual suspects come out and say "You can't do this because the markets will fall" or "The ratings agencies might downgrade us", as if the people are not allowed to decide anything and all policy must be decided by banks and financial institutions. I mean who is this "market" guy anyway and why do we need to kowtow to his every whim and worship at his feet?

Whatever anyone's opinion on the outcome of the referendum, it was always a decision only for the people. Financial groups and banks should be outlawed from interfering in the political process by using the media to scare people, it's pure blackmail to basically say "You people better vote how we won't, otherwise your economy will collapse".

While I know you don't see this as a positive, the view that decisions should not be made based on what the globalists have said is something very correct.

You idiots think this is a good thing???

The is going to hurt Britain.

If it results in greater sovereignty and independence, any pain is worth it. There was a time (not actually that long ago) when entire nations and peoples were willing to fight to complete destruction if it meant the end of foreign rule.

If it results in greater sovereignty and independence, any pain is worth it. There was a time (not actually that long ago) when entire nations and peoples were willing to fight to complete destruction if it meant the end of foreign rule.

I, for one, welcome the UK to become America's colony so we can reverse positions from 300 years ago.

/sarcasm

CAMERON QUITS British PM Resigns After UK Vote To Leave EU... New Leader Will Be In Place By Oct... UK Faces Uncertain Future... Pound Plummets To 31-Year Low... Markets Clobbered... BILLIONS Wiped Out... UK No Longer The 5th Largest Economy In The World... Dow To Open Down Big... IT BEGINS: Sinn Fein Wants ‘United Ireland’ Vote... Minister: Scotland Independence Referendum Is On The Table... Brexit Prompts Calls From Other Nations To Leave EU... How Polls Missed The ‘Leave’ Victory... RESULTS... Read More On HuffPost UK… THIS WAS A GREAT IDEA

• Upvote 1