6/16/2016 - Captchas

Alex

IMHO, this captcha update has made it better for smaller baseball players when a lot of people are online. As the ratio of time on money vs time on captchas increased.

On the other hand, it screwed everyone else over in every aspect.

Just an example for you to see how unbalanced it is:

When i host a game, i make less money if i win. WTF?

Icwalk.gif

• Administrators

IMHO, this captcha update has made it better for smaller baseball players when a lot of people are online. As the ratio of time on money vs time on captchas increased.

On the other hand, it screwed everyone else over in every aspect.

Just an example for you to see how unbalanced it is:

When i host a game, i make less money if i win. WTF?

Winning or losing is unrelated to how much you make (hosting) when hosting games.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

You are losing more often to higher skilled players who bring in more attendance revenue. When you win you are playing low skill players with less revenue.

• Upvote 4

-signature removed for rules violation-

Every game you play, home and away, gives you a .01 boost a random player. Thats being said playing more away games increases player skill and that in turn increases your revenue for home games.

Edited by LordRahl2

Every game you play, home and away, gives you a .01 boost a random player. Thats being said playing more away games increases player skill and that in turn increases your revenue for home games.

Can that .01 boost be wasted on a maxed player? Like if i had 8 maxed out players, is there a 1/9th chance that the player would be increased, or a 100% chance?

Also, what's makes the average ticket price of this guy:

https://politicsandwar.com/obl/team/id=5771

Be less than this guy:

https://politicsandwar.com/obl/team/id=6007

Icwalk.gif

Guy 1 has 89% average player rating. Guy 2 has 100%. The higher the % the more the average ticket is.

As to wasting on maxed guy...I dont think so but never really checked. I do know that the increase goes to speed and awareness and never to batting or pitching. So upgrade those first always.

• Jax locked this topic