NK hugs

Apeman

My My My GPA how mean of you to defend yourselves 

#RollGPA2016 :P 

Hitting an alliance that is now unable to defend themselves to 100% of their ability is cowardly, GPA if i were you i would seek peace before the Saint Paddy's day massacre is repeated :P

They bid me take my place among them. 

In the halls of Valhalla Where the brave may live forever.

It's saying one thing and acting another. 

I'll leave you with some quotes from GPA members

"Yeah, who'da thought people who just want to left alone could inspire so much vitriol against them..."

"I dont even think we can call it a war"

If you can't call it war and all you want is to be left alone WTF are you playing at???? 

It's a very narcissistic game playing to be innocent and neutral following with their actions. 

I have to say I like this one 

"With regard to the war of conventional forces it's looking good for us. NK has already lost 40% of its former score".

Bragging when we're only 10% their size

"The many faces of GPA" That should actually be the war name LMAO

Edited by Hayley

Correctly fixed

Hawkeye already beat you to the punch brah, get on their level.

Yes, by all means keep a war going when your opponents are looking for peace. That won't convince anyone you're less than neutral. You realize the last time GPA got rolled the catalyst was a spy attack on a nation under 100 strength, right? If GPA wants to avoid getting rolled they should quickly peace and try to convince everyone they don't exist as quickly as possible. The more people are talking about you, the more likely I end up finding a coalition of alliances wanted to stomp you again.

A war that wasn't started by us from rogues with unknown backers, so the situation is different, but maybe you're right when truces start being offered and an actual peace treaty can be drafted. Until then, this is an issue between Apeman and the Triumvirs, not you to be blunt.

I would also prefer if you stopped threatening us, please. It's becoming an old meme

So beating on an alliance unable to fight back and unwilling to fight back is a neutral act?

Dude, you were all for the GPA getting rolled no matter what. Don't pretend to be morally outraged now, especially since you're taking this out the context.

The NK at least have the decency to not pretend to be anything else than the apocalypse knights they are. They want to make a big statement, I can respect that. It's more the sharks who are circling about as soon as they smelled blood that I'm worried about now.

Edited by Orraine
  • Upvote 3

Some Facts:

1) Anything to do with GPA will always look bad on Open Forums in the end.

2)Getting GPA to do anything but debate quickly is hard, very hard. 

3)The sooner it ends the better for everyone involved.

• Upvote 3

The NK at least have the decency to not pretend to be anything else than the apocalypse knights they are. 

Yes we do have the decency where's yours? 

Phoar, page 11 was spicy. How much more will we get from this? I thought the war was over by now...

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Phoar, page 11 was spicy. How much more will we get from this? I thought the war was over by now...

Nah biggest alliance in Orbis needs to "defend" itself from and alliance with no military :lol:  

My My My GPA how mean of you to defend yourselves 

#RollGPA2016 :P 

Hitting an alliance that is now unable to defend themselves to 100% of their ability is cowardly, GPA if i were you i would seek peace before the Saint Paddy's day massacre is repeated :P

My God.  You people.

Defending yourself when another alliance attacks you is not a non-neutral act.  Neutrality means they didn't seek or start this fight.  Successfully being neutral requires you can defend your neutrality with force or else you're not neutral, you're just a victim in waiting.  GPA will get rolled.  Lots of people don't like em.  Even I don't.  But it'll be "because I don't like em" when I fight em, not because of some bullshit made up "if you defend yourself, you're the aggressor" crap I see being thrown around here.

• Upvote 5

Duke of House Greyjoy

gpa is getting scammed lols.  

1st) blackmailed for 1.5 bill

2nd) get hit by 7 guys that do 10 bill+ infra damage due to game mechanics flaws(aka rubble warfare)

3rd) get character assassinated on owf (cowards, non neutrals, foolish, etc)

incoming

coalition forms in "defense" of NK and rolls gpa

• Upvote 3

Based on what has happened earlier this is what I have concluded about GPA:

They claim to be honorable...but only when it benefits them, they claim to love peace but only when it allows them to hug their pixel's, and they are Neutral only when so they can make themselves feel good. How did I come to this conclusion? Simple. 

I don't have a problem getting ZI'ed during the "Conflict, it isn't a war because GPA never announced it...in fact they haven't said much on the war other then to toot their own horns" but the conflict is over, the damage is done NK an alliance of 12 with only 7 fighting for the most part got ZIed and blown back to the stone age...fair enough we accept that we started the conflict so its only fair. But hey the conflict is over now so it is what it is...so one would think.

So we start rebuilding and now GPA sends their lower tier members to declare war on us knowing full well we have no military and are not going to fight back. Their reason: GPA Defense. What are you defending GPA from exactly? A nation that has no military, no military buildings, no nukes, and has no resources is a threat to GPA? If that is the case then GPA has some problems. 

So I say to you...at least when we attacked we gave clear cut reasons, we gave a way to stop the war and we said "Hey you pay we good, you don't we fight" and we fought and its over with. But then you have GPA and they give no reasons, no way to stop the conflict, and they just sit there remaining silent...so where is the honor, peace and neutrality that you speak of in your Ads? Apparently that is just for show.

All I got to say is that some may say what NK did put us below raiders...but attacking nations that have no military and no resources places you below us...so welcome to the dark side GPA hope you enjoy it here with us, cause your one of us now boys and girls.

• Upvote 1

The United States of Belveria

qAFfwLo.gif

To the person who asked what the St Patricks Day Massacre was, it was five of the biggest nations declaring war saying that they will destroy GPA, and when it was all over GPA was still standing while a White Peace was declared.

Eugene Faulkner said above

I don't have a problem getting ZI'ed during the "Conflict, it isn't a war because GPA never announced it.

For those who forgot what was in the post that got the thread started,

NK has officially declared war on the GPA.
  • Upvote 1

Eugene Faulkner said above

For those who forgot what was in the post that got the thread started,

Funny how that's the only thing you get from that whole op. You will not profit from this. We will fight past this. We will do what we must to endure. GPA is in a better spot. We are against a wall. Give a man a reason to fight like he has nothing left to lose and you make life long enemies and suicide bombers.

i feel like im looking at my own war from the outside now

• Upvote 2

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

You know, I'm ok with NK declaring war on GPA for the lulz, but the whole character assassination on GPA is silly as hell.

Especially the whole "You're not Neutral if you don't succumb to peace ASAP or keep fighting back."

GPA isn't buying the extortion bit ( And that's what it is ) and NK followed through with their threat, but now GPA is pinning NK down - and rightfully so in my opinion.

If people want to defend NK against GPA, do so with any reason you want, but not under the guise that GPA isn't neutral.  As far as we know, they didn't seek out this conflict.

On the other hand, GPA handled this extremely poorly.  Like, really bad.  You cannot fight nuclear armed alliances with conventional means. The goal should be to limit the damage they can do to you, because there is very little you can do to stop them nuking you.  If you're going to stay Neutral, you definitely need to learn how to defend yourselves.  By being Neutral, you've easily climbed up the alliance ranks and maintained a good resource stockpile.  You're easy pickings if you do not learn the game's war mechanics and strategies, and very rarely will someone defend you because they know you won't defend them due to your neutral status.  You're basically alienating yourselves, and you need to keep that in mind.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I, if my Forrester Gump IQ, am having problems understand what is going on, so I like to ask the kindest and smartest players of Ordis, they help to understand!

From what I gather, a AA if 200+ nukes, had nuke the crap of other AA, and now that they had run out of nukes and lose the upper hand, they are crying for peace! Am I correct?

If I am correct, may the smart players make me see, why should the AA that had been nuked, now have the upper hand,and can use it to keep the aggressor NEUTRALized indefinitely, just peace out?

Also care to explain, why some smart players say, that a coalition may be created to attack the victim of aggression, and help the aggressor?

I no smart player, put for me is like, I was walking on the street, and suddenly see a victim, after been abused , grabs the aggressor by his soft bit, and squeezes as hard she can, not only as punishment for what happened,but also preempting the aggressor of future abuses! And I instead help the victim, go and kick the victim in the head, in order to help the aggressor of the crippling grasp that had NEUTRALize him.

And may the smart people explain, why help a AA that claim to be paperless, what is no more that a fancy way of saying "We are Neutral of all conflicts, expect when we are sure to join the winning side of conflict", why help them?

My mama always says when I take the rugged doll off my Chihuahua,"Boy, why had you take the doll from GamPAl?" ,I reply " But mama, the doll is missing the head, arms and legs, is just rubbish by now!", my mama answers " So what boy? If it makes GamPAl think his a pit-bull and is happy, who care about a redundant piece of rubbish".

I confess don't like must my Chihuahua, but mama is right! So, I ask why cannot GPA play if they new found shewing toy? And way care about what happen to the toy?

And I finish my questions, and like to thank in advance to all players that are blessed if be smarter that me, and will kindly answer my questions and help me understand what is going on.

I like thank also Mr Spellcheck, if out who this post would not be possible.

Edited by MIB.HG
  • Upvote 1

If GPA is letting themselves get bullied, they're weak, let's roll them. If GPA are being bullies that's not very neutral, I think they should be rolled. The point is, roll GPA.

You can't fault GPA for now continuing a war that was declared upon them. Neutrality does not mean the alliance will not defend themselves or not hit those people who harmed it. 

If GPA accepts peace immediately now without causing NK any issue, they will appear too weak. So really NK, you've painted GPA yourself in a corner. If they accept peace asap, they're weak and anyone can hit them and then ask for peace without fearing any consequences. I don't think GPA will want to do that and will probably want to make an example out of this. 

• Upvote 5

Well I DO see the NK point. Once GPA stops on tge defense on goes on the counteroffensive, they're going out to hurt one alliance as an expection to all others. Thus they are violating neturality to attack NK instead of peacing out.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Well I DO see the NK point. Once GPA stops on tge defense on goes on the counteroffensive, they're going out to hurt one alliance as an expection to all others. Thus they are violating neturality to attack NK instead of peacing out.

I love you, but this point is jank as hell.

• Upvote 1

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.